Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,709 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) (35661 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) / Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku / See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) by fepopos: 9:31am On Oct 31, 2018
That is their own personal P........
Re: Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:31am On Oct 31, 2018
They are trying for PDP and their people.
Re: Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) by SocialJustice: 9:31am On Oct 31, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Nothing like South-South, they are all south east governors undecided
In your dreams, come collect.

1 Like

Re: Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) by able20(m): 9:31am On Oct 31, 2018
Buhari is looking for oyel money to finance his campaign again.
Re: Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) by Inspectorsuga22(m): 9:32am On Oct 31, 2018
Okowa: I told u guys let's not travel to d land of d dead(aso rock)
Wike : I didn't even understand one thing he said
Udom : Abasi mbok
Dickson : Chaiiiii
Re: Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) by Jewingle(m): 9:34am On Oct 31, 2018
Bayelsa governor Dickson is as clueless and useless as buhari
Re: Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:34am On Oct 31, 2018
only Wike i notced ....

Wike: plz wia can i buy condom, na my ashawo dey call me now
Re: Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) by rottennaija(m): 9:45am On Oct 31, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

What do you think they were discussing?

Read More: http://www.brainnewsradio.com/caption-this-photo-of-four-pdp-governors-wike-okowa-udom-and-seriake/

Why don't you ask the Camara man? Why keep us busy with irrelevant things when they are pressing issues like standard of living, living minimum wage, cost of fuel etc
Re: Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) by mamatwiny(f): 9:46am On Oct 31, 2018
It is very possible buhari has stopped paying Niger delta oil derivative money cos of election and they went to speak with him.
Re: Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) by Bashnigga(m): 9:52am On Oct 31, 2018
Okowa be like, told y'all this man is lifeless didn't I... Now U've seen fit yourselves
Now let's get the hell outta this place
Re: Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) by Themandator: 9:54am On Oct 31, 2018
This meeting has everything to do with the recent supreme court judgement in favour of the oil bearing states ... More money for them to be calculated backward ...talking trillions

SeverusSnape:
Four PDP governors were at the Presidential villa, Abuja, yesterday, and the following conversation ensued:

Okowa: "you guys shouldn't fall for the gimmicks of the lifeless one o"

Udom: "The man is dull na, How do you expect us to even listen to the words of a dullard?"

Wike: "True talk Emma, Rivers is PDP and PDP is Rivers."

Dickson: **looking like Lukman**

1 Like

Re: Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 31, 2018
NaijaFutbol:
Their state collectively is home to 80% of Nigeria’s oil well and at least 60% of Nigeria’s revenue.

If Nigerians want development, these governors need to take resource control agitation seriously.

Rather, all they want is their pocket and their personal political career success.

The national assembly n then the presidency holds the key to resource control n not state governors.
Re: Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:58am On Oct 31, 2018
bewla:
Sai baba on my mind
Naso.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) by Kayman3(m): 9:59am On Oct 31, 2018
Where is Prof. Ben Ayade? or he is no more PDP south south Governor?
Re: Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:33am On Oct 31, 2018
Kayman3:
Where is Prof. Ben Ayade? or he is no more PDP south south Governor?

If you've studied Gov. Ayade's so well, you'll discover that he seems not to be that kind of a typical Nigerian Politician... He may just have thought it's not necessary for him to b there (smiles).

However, I think president Buhari is beginning to realize the importance and influence of these PDP Governors. Calling them to a meeting is to send a signal across all spectrum.

Let's help you with the best asset acquisition decision. Acquire the right property (Lands &Houses) in your choice location without any omo-oniles or fraudulent agents. Acquire RIGHT and enjoy peace of mind.

Get in touch with us... Visit our Ikeja Office at 3/9 Olu Koleosho Street,, Medical Road (Off Awolowo Way) Ikeja.

Call us on +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771. To Chat With Us DIRECTLY, Please Click on the WhatsApp link in our signature here just below.
Re: Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) by BarristerAlarig: 10:56am On Oct 31, 2018
They are all South South Governors..

Being Governors under the very distinguish and Democratic Party, PDP

I am sure they were discussing ways to improve the region.

How I wish Edo state was a PDP state! Anyways, this will change soon.

Mr lifeless and oshiomo"ole" will soon be sent packing..

I a bit curious.. If you want all SS states to be PDP like... For APC, share

2 Likes

Re: Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) by igwefivestar(m): 11:28am On Oct 31, 2018
TooNoisy:
We are not and will never be part of Biafra.

Ijaw, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Efik and Ibibio are not Biafra.
who the beg una make una be biafra?
Re: Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) by igwefivestar(m): 11:30am On Oct 31, 2018
mazieRS:
Winning is my right, we did it over the weekend and we are doing it again today 100% grantee call now or whatsapp to confirm .
take ur scam to another country Nigeria's are wiser now undecided
Re: Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) by pgodson7(m): 11:34am On Oct 31, 2018
FOOL
FortifiedCity:
Nothing like South-South, they are all south east governors undecided
Re: Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) by deafeyez: 11:57am On Oct 31, 2018
OKOWA:

Imagine the bullshit that old was spewing. He didn't even take any of us serious. I told you people we shouldn't come. Now look at the mess.

DICKSON: See embarrassment. I dey shame sef, I no fit talk.

UDOM: Just imagine

WIKE: He just looking but his mind is on his cellphone.
Re: Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) by emmangrace: 12:04pm On Oct 31, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

These are South South PDP governors

None is from South East undecided

Why is that

Perhaps he thinks these are the people that calls the shot or because of oyei money undecided or he knew that South East wicked governors are easy to convince or may be he is feels that all they deserve are crumbs undecided

South East governors, una see una self

Buhari and dis-unity self undecided

Abeg do and go back to Daura let the peace makers come in!

Modified: be careful on you way back oooo make una flight no go crash ooooo
Your post is so laughable!!! How does this affect those that PMB administration has affected positively and are still loyal to him and APC?
Re: Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) by PHILipu1(m): 12:15pm On Oct 31, 2018
SeverusSnape:
Four PDP governors were at the Presidential villa, Abuja, yesterday, and the following conversation ensued:

Okowa: "you guys shouldn't fall for the gimmicks of the lifeless one o"

Udom: "The man is dull na, How do you expect us to even listen to the words of a dullard?"

Wike: "True talk Emma, Rivers is PDP and PDP is Rivers."

Dickson: **looking like Lukman**
Wike-Let us beg baba to allow us to support his second term bid so that we will get our own second term because i will never support Atiku because of what he did in portharcourt few weeks ago by disgracing my boy Tambuwal.

Okowa- i can never support Atiku
Re: Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Read More: http://www.brainnewsradio.com/caption-this-photo-of-four-pdp-governors-wike-okowa-udom-and-seriake/
udom is telling them since AKPABIO left they are ophans
Re: Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) by gare(f): 1:06pm On Oct 31, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

They went because of the latest supreme court Judgement on the sharing formula
Re: Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) by mrvictor: 1:12pm On Oct 31, 2018
Where is Governor Ayade of Cross River?
He hardly mingles with his colleagues (just like Ambode)
Re: Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) by Kahujadekadura: 2:03pm On Oct 31, 2018
TooNoisy:
We are not and will never be part of Biafra.

Ijaw, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Efik and Ibibio are not Biafra.
This is 21st century where everyone is a accountable to his or her own opinion. This issue of using collective pronoun to express ones feeling should not exist in dis generation. How can u come from five diff ethic group at d same time. I am not Biafra not we are not Biafra.

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS To Interrogate Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters / Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG / Uju Ndubuisi Chukwu Found Dead In South African Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.