Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

7 Doorways To Success - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 7 Doorways To Success (212 Views)

Which Is Equivalent To Success, Hard Work, Smartwork, Luck? / Empower Yourself To Success With These / What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Doorways To Success by murphy5457: 7:13am On Oct 31, 2018
Doorways to Success :Success I define it to be an attempt that is favorable at an endeavor. I really want to talk about succeeding in life and making impact. I am one of the persons that believes that successful people don’t succeed as a result of good luck, No, on being born in the right family.
I believe there are principles that guides and govern success and if anyone follows there principles they’ll succeed. It is very important to know that success is not easy but it is very possible and it has price that is far less than the price people pay to fail. We should get down to those principles, because by studying them you’ll discover the secrets behind success.

Go for the Impossible: I think you should make a step forward today, by daring to do what you think is impossible. Are you spending time doing the possible? No, work daily in order to fulfill an unrealistic dream” life is always a daring adventure or nothing at all”. Research has it that “Nothing great has ever been achieved by a realist” So dare to be different and dare to do the impossible.
https://www.guideempire.com/7-doorways-to-success/

(1) (Reply)

Writing: Get ADDICTED To This Art / Olusegun Obasanjo Prize For Scientific Discovery And Technological Innovation / Kindly Help With Information On NEBOSH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.