Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Nigeria Highest Producer Of HIV Infected Children - FG - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Highest Producer Of HIV Infected Children - FG (17887 Views)

Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood / Nigeria Has More HIV--infected Babies Than Anywhere In The World - Sciencemag / I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Highest Producer Of HIV Infected Children - FG by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 31, 2018
It means that 3 out of the first 10 that comented here has it. Ndi ara.
Re: Nigeria Highest Producer Of HIV Infected Children - FG by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 31, 2018
Re: Nigeria Highest Producer Of HIV Infected Children - FG by alklas(m): 10:29am On Oct 31, 2018
it is well
Re: Nigeria Highest Producer Of HIV Infected Children - FG by JudasNaCarrot: 10:29am On Oct 31, 2018
If 3.1 million Nigerians live with the virus at this time it means that the virus is no longer a threat to human existence.

There are other deadly silent killers of sicknesses today like kidney,liver, H-B.

Meanwhile get tested and always do it with condom.

Stay safe!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Highest Producer Of HIV Infected Children - FG by fuckipobs: 10:30am On Oct 31, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Nigeria the poverty capital of the world

Dilapidated health infrastructures

No wonder the president is a health tourist

Sai barber legacies

You can love or hate Buh

Re: Nigeria Highest Producer Of HIV Infected Children - FG by SarkinYarki: 10:31am On Oct 31, 2018
The average Nigerian has low IQ and a high sex drive both recipes for HIV transmission

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Highest Producer Of HIV Infected Children - FG by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 31, 2018
fuckipobs:

Hear this pig, who exports sex and imports sex money?
Southeast pigs.
Who are the highest HIV carriers in Nigeria southeast pigs.
Who sells his sisters for sex and embezzle the proceeds ?. Southeast pigs
You talk like an illiterate! You have no decorum and neither do you behave like someone who has seen the four walls of any educational institution. You can't just start manufacturing fake data on a health state because you hate the tribe. The data you require is with the FMOH and readily accessible. It is people like you that make our work difficult in Public health.

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Highest Producer Of HIV Infected Children - FG by Ironi: 10:35am On Oct 31, 2018
Nigerians would Bleep anything that moves, whiles men are fucking , women are fucking left and right.

Is it a wonder that AIDs is Everywhere ?

Meanwhile procreation is out of control !!

This rabbit style procreation must be stopped in Nigeria !!

Last I checked, the population is almost 200m and still counting and for a third world country with 80% of its population living in squalor , this is craziness.

The resources at some point can no longer sustain this madness and guess what, it’s your neighbours that would suffer.

This must be stopped !!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Highest Producer Of HIV Infected Children - FG by AtikuDeman: 10:36am On Oct 31, 2018
Kudos to APC

Congrats to buhari for yet achieving another milestone of his administration

This is his 75th achievement. ...and still counting
Re: Nigeria Highest Producer Of HIV Infected Children - FG by holluphemydavid(m): 10:36am On Oct 31, 2018
Its adviceable if u dnt knw ur status,go to lab and get ur sef tested,after den u can begin to play safe,its very important

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Highest Producer Of HIV Infected Children - FG by BruncleZuma: 10:36am On Oct 31, 2018
Federal Government...hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Highest Producer Of HIV Infected Children - FG by adedayoa2(f): 10:36am On Oct 31, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Especially IN Northern Nigeria
the reason why its like that in the North is because a negative person don't mind marrying someone that's positive.
Re: Nigeria Highest Producer Of HIV Infected Children - FG by Groovenaija360(m): 10:36am On Oct 31, 2018
Chai Buhari has killed us
Re: Nigeria Highest Producer Of HIV Infected Children - FG by Kylekent59: 10:39am On Oct 31, 2018
Governments should ensure all hospitals both private and government to make sure they sterilize their equipments.

Contaminated equipments from an infected patient not sterilized can cause infection.

The other day, I accompanied my friend to the pharmacy to take injection. As we reached there, we were told to take a sit. We sat, I was watching him give injection to a man and when he's done he called my friend to come and take his.

I drew my friend back and told him not to use that injection, that a new syringe has to be used on him. I went straight to the chemist and asked him why he doesn't like to sterilize his equipments, he was abacked .

He then unsealed a new syringe and used it on my friend.

Most doctors and nurses are very lazy, negligence is killing them. More reason I prefer drugs to injection.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Highest Producer Of HIV Infected Children - FG by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 10:39am On Oct 31, 2018
lawalosky:
what then shall we do to easing our sexual urge
hmmm
Are you infected?
Re: Nigeria Highest Producer Of HIV Infected Children - FG by oshe111(m): 10:40am On Oct 31, 2018
Mhizluchi:
Nawa oh... know your status people!!!... it's free
Who tell you say na free?

Re: Nigeria Highest Producer Of HIV Infected Children - FG by PedroNascimento: 10:41am On Oct 31, 2018
smiley
Re: Nigeria Highest Producer Of HIV Infected Children - FG by Snow87(m): 10:42am On Oct 31, 2018
Abeg make Una add am as buhari and APC government achievement e follow.
Re: Nigeria Highest Producer Of HIV Infected Children - FG by blackmercyvelli(m): 10:44am On Oct 31, 2018
Is that true
Re: Nigeria Highest Producer Of HIV Infected Children - FG by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 31, 2018
Entrain your brainwave and proceed to the Quantum Field>>>>>>Down to Zero Point, and restart the Operating Software of the Body, and it will reset itself to factory setting of the DNA blueprint without any infections.

That is how to be born-again. It is beyond healing, it is called Restoration.

HIV is learning.
Re: Nigeria Highest Producer Of HIV Infected Children - FG by blackmercyvelli(m): 10:45am On Oct 31, 2018
Snow87:
Abeg make Una add am as buhari and APC government achievement e follow.
MUMU IN YOUR BLOOD
Re: Nigeria Highest Producer Of HIV Infected Children - FG by chosky2589(m): 10:55am On Oct 31, 2018
Dis man buhari no de associate wit anything good... See him achievements in health sector #real_lifeless
Re: Nigeria Highest Producer Of HIV Infected Children - FG by chubysoft1(m): 10:59am On Oct 31, 2018
lawalosky:
what then shall we do to easing our sexual urge

hmmm

Go and marry and enjoy your wife.
Re: Nigeria Highest Producer Of HIV Infected Children - FG by UNPERTURBED: 11:01am On Oct 31, 2018
How about Ebola?... hope say no be we dey top!
Re: Nigeria Highest Producer Of HIV Infected Children - FG by Mhizluchi(f): 11:03am On Oct 31, 2018
oshe111:
Who tell you say na free?
My dear, every general hospital conducts HIV test for free.
Re: Nigeria Highest Producer Of HIV Infected Children - FG by oshe111(m): 11:04am On Oct 31, 2018
Mhizluchi:
My dear, every general hospital conducts HIV test for free.

Oh.....

Okay......

I've not been there more than 20yrs, so I can't argue that one
Re: Nigeria Highest Producer Of HIV Infected Children - FG by LOVEGINO(m): 11:05am On Oct 31, 2018
sirbanky77:
chaii....my Durex condom serves me better......Raw is good but you are playing with your life especially if the girl is careless and cheap
raw sweet die jare. Nothing is more risky than being a Nigerian presently.
Re: Nigeria Highest Producer Of HIV Infected Children - FG by lawalosky(m): 11:11am On Oct 31, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
Are you infected?
Holy Ghost.
Re: Nigeria Highest Producer Of HIV Infected Children - FG by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 31, 2018
Mhizluchi:
Nawa oh... know your status people!!!... it's free
Do you know urs. When last u did HIV test? Since 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 Benefits Of Walking 30 Minutes Daily / Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors / You Can't Deny A Child Healthcare Because Of Your Religious Beliefs - Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.