Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,675 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:12 AM

Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program (5899 Views)

Exited Npower Batch A And B Volunteers On The Verge Of Getting Soft Loans / Batch-c1: FG Shortlists 500,000 Applicants For N-power Program / Happy Worker’s Day. From N-power_ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program by npowerng: 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2018
Opinionated:
Good one by N-power.

Thanks smiley
Re: Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program by npowerng: 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
BonkoINC:
And you guys think it's just 4 person's.

There are over a thousand person's.

We would fish them out gradually, you can help us too
Re: Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program by npowerng: 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
Drchristian:
How can I increase my chances of being selected this time? Somebody help

Follow all the procedures diligently and provide Original Credentials.
Re: Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program by npowerng: 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2018
Orubebe01:
Not only exiting them, but should be compelled to return all the money and other benefits they collected too.

Noted.
Re: Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program by npowerng: 6:05pm On Nov 03, 2018
lordraiden:
Those ones didn't cooperate there over thousands of them infact almost all npower beneficiaries are working

Sir, if you have information on beneficiaries that are already employed kindly share with us
Re: Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program by npowerng: 6:06pm On Nov 03, 2018
manforgu:
Pls I have not been paid my stipend since the inception of the program, and my bank details and other info are accurate. Pls help sort this out for me. My details are N-TEACH-2017-00000706889

What is your Npvn status showing?
Re: Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program by npowerng: 6:08pm On Nov 03, 2018
xtravanganza:
stipend oooo

How may we help you ?
Re: Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program by sundayoga(m): 6:32pm On Nov 03, 2018
@Npower, I have sent several complaints to you concerning my brother all to no avail, "Unknown bank name" and Unknown account number" are the messages display on his profile, he has sent his BVN slip to volunteer support through this email address: isaiahedor5@gmail.com but no reply.
His basic details can be found below;
EBA DAVID ODE , UBA, account number:2047985449
Phone: 07069427161
Re: Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program by lordraiden(m): 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2018
npowerng:

Sir, if you have information on beneficiaries that are already employed kindly share with us
I can not come and be a snitch.thank you
Re: Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 04, 2018
My August and October payments are not showing on my profile.please rectify. ewaleifohosi88@gmail.com
Re: Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program by Oyehomie(m): 7:32am On Nov 04, 2018
npowerng:

How may we help you ?

@ npowerng,
Please what's the issue? The message on my profile said I was going to be added to the next payroll of my state, Ekiti. I haven't received a dime since the past 3months. I'm a dedicated individual, committed to my work. Please need you to see to this issue. My NpowerID is N-Teach-2017-00000175440. Thanks.
Re: Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program by ja2ken(m): 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2018
npowerng:

Noted.

My name is an Npower teach volunteer from RIVERS STATE (PORT HARCOURT) with npower ID N-TEACH-2017-00000407256, I am yet to receive my three (3) months allowance after been enrolled and promised to be paid in the next payroll of my state. I have been attending to my classes regularly.

Please, look into my case. Others have received their third month allowance and I'm yet to receive just one.

--
Re: Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program by npowerng: 9:30pm On Nov 04, 2018
sundayoga:
@Npower, I have sent several complaints to you concerning my brother all to no avail, "Unknown bank name" and Unknown account number" are the messages display on his profile, he has sent his BVN slip to volunteer support through this email address: isaiahedor5@gmail.com but no reply.
His basic details can be found below;
EBA DAVID ODE , UBA, account number:2047985449
Phone: 07069427161

If you have sent several complaints like you said, please be patient.

All your complaints will be attended to in due time.
Re: Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program by npowerng: 9:34pm On Nov 04, 2018
ja2ken:

My name is Jaja Kenneth, an Npower teach volunteer from RIVERS STATE (PORT HARCOURT) with npower ID N-TEACH-2017-00000407256, I am yet to receive my three (3) months allowance after been enrolled and promised to be paid in the next payroll of my state. I have been attending to my classes regularly.

Please, look into my case. Others have received their third month allowance and I'm yet to receive just one.

-- 

See image below.

It simply means we are yet to receive your deployment letter from your state.

Re: Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program by ja2ken(m): 9:58pm On Nov 04, 2018
I don't understand the reasons why you're yet to receive my deployment letter.... This is what my page states...
npowerng:

See image below.

Re: Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program by ja2ken(m): 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2018
I don't understand the reasons why you're yet to receive my deployment letter.... This is what my page states below...
npowerng:

See image below.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program by neyosea25(m): 2:17pm On Nov 06, 2018
@npowerng my collages that were posted together with me have received their 3 months stipends but I haven't despite been enrolled since October 9. I'm from Ilaje local govt. of Ondo State. My focal person told me my name is on the list sent to you. My number is 08059223102. Please, kindly look into this. Thanks.
Re: Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program by npowerng: 9:23am On Nov 10, 2018
ja2ken:
I don't understand the reasons why you're yet to receive my deployment letter.... This is what my page states...

When we receive your deployment letter from your state. You will be notified and the prompt message will no longer show on your profile
Re: Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program by npowerng: 9:24am On Nov 10, 2018
neyosea25:
@npowerng my collages that were posted together with me have received their 3 months stipends but I haven't despite been enrolled since October 9. I'm from Ilaje local govt. of Ondo State. My focal person told me my name is on the list sent to you. My number is 08059223102. Please, kindly look into this. Thanks.

It simply means we are yet to receive your posting letter from your state’s person
Re: Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program by npowerng: 9:26am On Nov 10, 2018
ja2ken:

See image below for more information

Re: Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program by pappydeewhy: 10:28am On Nov 10, 2018
Npower officials should beam their search lights on N_Agro in kwarea state .Most of them are civil servants.
Re: Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program by jessykings(f): 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2018
Good day sir, please I am one of the 2017 beneficiaries but I haven't been enrolled. I was asked to upload a clear and stamped copy of my letter which I have done. Please what is the next step? Thanks.
Re: Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program by bowen2018: 6:44pm On Nov 16, 2018
sir, my backlogs has not been paid (2016 batch) and been cleared both in school and from my focal person and the clearance has been scanned and sent to your mail with many messages yet I have not received it. my email is olatunjija@gmail.com
Re: Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program by ja2ken(m): 8:44am On Aug 21, 2019
Old threads should be deleted...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital Complex ,ile-ife Ogun State Job / Opportunities In An Oil Servicing Firm!!! / Sales Force Consulting Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.