Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,301 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

My Fate, My Destiny - Episode 3 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Fate, My Destiny - Episode 3 (425 Views)

My Fate, My Destiny - Episode 12 / My Fate, My Destiny - Episode 11 / Twist Of Fate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Fate, My Destiny - Episode 3 by Jameskyrian(m): 8:47am On Oct 31, 2018
*My fate, My Destiny - Episode 3*

�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂

Another new chapter unravelled....

I fell on my knees and begged mrs Badmos. “mummy please forgive me if I did anything wrong.” i pleaded.
Beat me, punish me but please don’t send me away”.
She was soo angry, all the Hatred she had for me came rushing out. She told me how she wanted me gone the first day but her husband threatened to end their marriage. She told yemisi to pack my things cause I was on my knees pleading with her to let me stay.

Yinka came in from school as they were dragging me out “mum what did she do, leave her alone mum please stop it” yemisi shouted at her to keep shut but she didnt. ” You are wicked she screamed” they turned on her gave her severe beating and locked her up in her room.

They came back for me dragged me to the gate and told the gate man never to let me in. I looked around and discovered I was back to square one. I cried and screamed God why me. My name is happiness but why do I get only sorrows. I cried till all the tears in my eyes dried up.

After seating down at the gate for hours. I decide to move on. I looked at my stuff and was grateful to see my dads bag along with my few possession. Its the only reminder I have of my dead parents and I didn’t want to lose it. Besides my admission letter was in the bag.....

� � � � � � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2018/10/31/my-fate-my-destiny-episode-3/

(1) (Reply)

My Resentment With Nigeria / Thanks To My Father's Cane / Rogue Poet: Passionate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.