Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

See What I Saw In My Mom's Kitchen This Morning. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See What I Saw In My Mom's Kitchen This Morning. (1664 Views)

My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) / See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps / The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Saw In My Mom's Kitchen This Morning. by austinroy(m): 8:57am On Oct 31, 2018
my mom call me to come kill some insect flying in her kitchen, I open the cupboard and suprise to see this.

Re: See What I Saw In My Mom's Kitchen This Morning. by cooldipo(m): 8:58am On Oct 31, 2018
Run and get sniper grin
Re: See What I Saw In My Mom's Kitchen This Morning. by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:02am On Oct 31, 2018
Creepy
Re: See What I Saw In My Mom's Kitchen This Morning. by Vinstel: 9:03am On Oct 31, 2018
I can't guarantee that this will make FP, You should have seen a snake instead

2 Likes

Re: See What I Saw In My Mom's Kitchen This Morning. by austinroy(m): 9:05am On Oct 31, 2018
after killing them with sniper.

Re: See What I Saw In My Mom's Kitchen This Morning. by nairalandbuzz(m): 9:06am On Oct 31, 2018
u Bleep up... instead make you read on how to find and migrate their queen outside... in a cage and start selling honey... fresh original honey...

7 Likes

Re: See What I Saw In My Mom's Kitchen This Morning. by austinroy(m): 9:06am On Oct 31, 2018
the outcome.

Re: See What I Saw In My Mom's Kitchen This Morning. by elgramz: 9:07am On Oct 31, 2018
Aboli, this your post na scam

2 Likes

Re: See What I Saw In My Mom's Kitchen This Morning. by dizon: 9:10am On Oct 31, 2018
Na by sniper? Village people FC dey play 4-3-3 formation o, get ready for counter attack

2 Likes

Re: See What I Saw In My Mom's Kitchen This Morning. by Luminary1(f): 9:10am On Oct 31, 2018
I don't think you're a real African/nigerian man, There's a way to manage this that you won't bother buying HONEY for the rest of the year...
Ignorance is actually bliss.
Re: See What I Saw In My Mom's Kitchen This Morning. by arrestdarrester: 9:32am On Oct 31, 2018
Ma guy you don hammer. Help momsie relocate that kitchen and put more cupboards in there. Congrats!
Re: See What I Saw In My Mom's Kitchen This Morning. by punisha: 10:55am On Oct 31, 2018
For those of you telling him he bleeped up...
Shebi if the news bore the title saying "bee stings family to death"
You people will still come and insult him and his family for not taking precautions.

Uncle,u did the right thing.
The location of the hive posed a big threat.
The hive if allowed another 2weeks would have tripled in size.

3 Likes

Re: See What I Saw In My Mom's Kitchen This Morning. by Lagosrabbit: 10:59am On Oct 31, 2018
Bros.. U jus use sniper blow up atm machine lik dat sha... See fkup

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw In My Mom's Kitchen This Morning. by okoroemeka(m): 7:48pm On Nov 01, 2018
punisha:
For those of you telling him he bleeped up...
Shebi if the news bore the title saying "bee stings family to death"
You people will still come and insult him and his family for not taking precautions.

Uncle,u did the right thing.
The location of the hive posed a big threat.
The hive if allowed another 2weeks would have tripled in size.

that hive is godsent to any cucumber and watermelon farmer,I pray for something like that to come to my place I will build a 5 star hive for them.
Re: See What I Saw In My Mom's Kitchen This Morning. by feran15(m): 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2018
okoroemeka:
that hive is godsent to any cucumber and watermelon farmer,I pray for something like that to come to my place I will build a 5 star hive for them.
how does the hive help your farm?
Re: See What I Saw In My Mom's Kitchen This Morning. by mfm04622: 10:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
feran15:

how does the hive help your farm?

Bees fertilizes the flowers. The more fertilized flowers, the more fruits you get
Re: See What I Saw In My Mom's Kitchen This Morning. by feran15(m): 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2018
mfm04622:

Bees fertilizes the flowers. The more fertilized flowers, the more fruit you get

it wont pose any danger to workers on the farm?
Re: See What I Saw In My Mom's Kitchen This Morning. by mfm04622: 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2018
feran15:

it wont pose any danger to workers on the farm?

No.

Some farmers keep bees for their honey. Some farmer keep bees to help improve their farm yield and to get honey. They should just go for training and know what they are doing. If bees don't feel threatened by you, they won't attack you
Re: See What I Saw In My Mom's Kitchen This Morning. by snipesdam(m): 6:44pm On Nov 03, 2018
Op your a murderer ooo... You just killed a bee colony
Re: See What I Saw In My Mom's Kitchen This Morning. by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 04, 2018
Chai what should he have done?

Explain the steps

Nt just condemning him
Cos if I see na to kill them b d nxt thing
U guys didn't pass any info

(1) (Reply)

Guidelines For Obtaining Commercial Agriculture Credit Scheme (CACS) In Nigeria / New decade Plantain and Banana Cluster Farming / Myagricworld....mainly Crop Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.