Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Stupid Citizens. Whats Stopping Us Given Someone Outside APC/PDP Support - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stupid Citizens. Whats Stopping Us Given Someone Outside APC/PDP Support (1347 Views)

No Court Order Stopping Us From Peaceful Protest, NLC Tells FG / Atiku In Calabar: PDP Support Groups Protest None Payment Of Money Promised / PDP Support Group Dumps Atiku Joins Forces With APC For Buhari’s Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stupid Citizens. Whats Stopping Us Given Someone Outside APC/PDP Support by Chimok: 10:27am On Oct 31, 2018
Everyone will either be shouting sai Buhari or am articulated, when u and I know that this people have failed us over and over again

What happens to people like Donald Duke and other candidates like Sowore whom from the leanings are disgusted with the system as me and u.

Why then do we have other political parties if not to widen our horizon and have more choices.

The truth s that we Nigerians are too stupid and gullible. We will eternally complain but still religiously support those that eternally keep us in the condition we are

8 Likes

Re: Stupid Citizens. Whats Stopping Us Given Someone Outside APC/PDP Support by blackfase(m): 10:31am On Oct 31, 2018
Your very right. The xoo has d highest concentration of illiterates, dumbos, slavish weasels, and straight-up idiots in d entire world, both leaders and followers alike. Then again we can easily say she's under a perpetual curse, and why won't she? After all d innocent blood spilled over d years and still being spilled? People don't seem to know their left from right, and just can't reason and figure things out by themselves until someone tells them in what direction to go (the baba so pe crew)......

Just like 2015, they make it look as if we are condemned to just two spent, and grossly inconsequential forces whereas we have viable alternatives.

Man just tire.... :/

4 Likes

Re: Stupid Citizens. Whats Stopping Us Given Someone Outside APC/PDP Support by imamabi(m): 10:34am On Oct 31, 2018
Because that someone is sponsored by either PDP or APC. Infact the both party can sponsor him/her unknowingly... In nutshell all what men want is to selfishly satisfy their want.
Re: Stupid Citizens. Whats Stopping Us Given Someone Outside APC/PDP Support by OfficialAPCNig: 10:36am On Oct 31, 2018
After calling us stupid citizens, you still expect us to listen to you? Sorry, I am Atikulated.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stupid Citizens. Whats Stopping Us Given Someone Outside APC/PDP Support by thesicilian: 10:42am On Oct 31, 2018
Chimok:
Everyone will either be shouting sai Buhari or am articulated, when u and I know that this people have failed us over and over again

What happens to people like Donald Duke and other candidates like Sowore whom from the leanings are disgusted with the system as me and u.

Why then do we have other political parties if not to widen our horizon and have more choices.

The truth s that we Nigerians are too stupid and gullible. We will eternally complain but still religiously support those that eternally keep us in the condition we are
Mind your language young man.

Now to the topic at hand, there are still a good number of Nigerians that are planning to vote candidates in other parties besides PDP and APC.

7 Likes

Re: Stupid Citizens. Whats Stopping Us Given Someone Outside APC/PDP Support by Chimok: 10:43am On Oct 31, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:
After calling us stupid citizens, you still expect us to listen to you? Sorry, I am Atikulated.
Good for u
Re: Stupid Citizens. Whats Stopping Us Given Someone Outside APC/PDP Support by NwaAmaikpe: 10:46am On Oct 31, 2018
shocked

You are right.
It must not be between Atiku and Buhari.

We have Donald Duke too who happens to be someone I consider a friend.
Donald Duke has shown exemplary leadership abilities that it will be outright myopism for anyone not to look his way.

But this race is for the swift,
And the battle is for the strong.
Despite being the better of the two demons, Atiku is both swift and strong.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stupid Citizens. Whats Stopping Us Given Someone Outside APC/PDP Support by Chimok: 10:54am On Oct 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are right.
It must not be between Atiku and Buhari.

We have Donald Duke too who happens to be someone I consider a friend.
Donald Duke has shown exemplary leadership abilities that it is quite myopic for people not to look his way.

But this race is for the swift,
And the battle is for the strong.
Despite being the better of the two demons, Atiku is both swift and strong.
U re right there but we Nigerians should be politically enlightened and to know we have choices other than the ones they are forcing down our throats but d sad truth is that we the educated ones who should champion this awareness are saddly not really educated

1 Like

Re: Stupid Citizens. Whats Stopping Us Given Someone Outside APC/PDP Support by TrueLEADER: 10:55am On Oct 31, 2018
It is a noble idea, however, it will be the most Foolish step to take at this material time.

If you are a righly knowledgeable student of Politics and History, You'll understand that all other political parties are regional. That is, they lack the appropriate national structure, and resources to to grab central offices.

Don't let emotion get in the way of your meticulous thinking. Weigh the REALITY.

I suggest those new parties and individual concentrate on expanding their structures, creating the needed frameworks and carrying out extensive consultations. and recruitment of members and followers.

Politics can't be played by emotions and sensations.

3 Likes

Re: Stupid Citizens. Whats Stopping Us Given Someone Outside APC/PDP Support by Chimok: 11:03am On Oct 31, 2018
TrueLEADER:
It is a noble idea, however, it will be the most Foolish step to take at this material time.

If you are a righly knowledgeable student of Politics and History, You'll understand that all other political parties are regional. That is, they lack the appropriate national structure, and resources to to grab central offices.

Don't let emotion get in the way of your meticulous thinking. Weigh the REALITY.

I suggest those new parties and individual concentrate on expanding their structures, creating the needed frameworks and carrying out extensive consultations. and recruitment of members and followers.

How can they possibly do that when u and me continually driving on a one way traffic. Since 1999 what other party have seen d light when u and me continually consider them regional.or rather irrelevant
The truth is that we worship money. This other parties don't have d resources to throw around and thats d main reason

2 Likes

Re: Stupid Citizens. Whats Stopping Us Given Someone Outside APC/PDP Support by OOA1979: 11:03am On Oct 31, 2018
TrueLEADER:

Nice observation but, we are the national face and requirement for this parties. If we start discussing this other options and leave out this old brigades. They will go home. We are the Change we require

3 Likes

Re: Stupid Citizens. Whats Stopping Us Given Someone Outside APC/PDP Support by TrueLEADER: 11:50am On Oct 31, 2018
OOA1979:
Nice observation but, we are the national face and requirement for this parties. If we start discussing this other options and leave out this old brigades. They will go home. We are the Change we require

Let me ask this a straight question.

How many of these new parties has knocked on your doors? How many of them have offices in your locality. What is the status of their members databases.

My brother, certain deliberate diligence must be done and a lot of work put into it before they arrive to wrestle power. National election is no jokes.

Please be real and stop sounding emotional.

1 Like

Re: Stupid Citizens. Whats Stopping Us Given Someone Outside APC/PDP Support by TrueLEADER: 11:59am On Oct 31, 2018
Chimok:

How can they possibly do that when u and me continually driving on a one way traffic. Since 1999 what other party have seen d light when u and me continually consider them regional.or rather irrelevant
The truth is that we worship money. This other parties don't have d resources to throw around and thats d main reason

Nobody is driving on a one-way traffic, people know a strong party and parties on papers. You're talking of parties that cannot afford party agents in all polling stations of a single state election. Parties that does convention in private houses, and cannot beat their chest of a million members.

Be real please.

One challenge we most of us as youths is that we believe things should be given to us. Not so Sir. When these guys are ready, they'll collapse into one formidable group, stretch from the north to west to east and south, and then the strictures will be ready.

PDP and APC may be the devil of our times, according to some of you guys here, but hear this, they've committed a whole lot of works, resources, strategies and structures. They didn't come to power by accident,.

They know what they wanted, and rhey were so real in articulating what it'll require to get it done.

Let's get to that point, where every street in Nigeria has a feel of a new brand in town, where human advert will be the new emblem.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stupid Citizens. Whats Stopping Us Given Someone Outside APC/PDP Support by Chimok: 1:11pm On Oct 31, 2018
TrueLEADER:

Let me ask this a straight question.

How many of these new parties has knocked on your doors? How many of them have offices in your locality. What is the status of their members databases.

My brother, certain deliberate diligence must be done and a lot of work put into it before they arrive to wrestle power. National election is no jokes.

Please be real and stop sounding emotional.
It's obvious u are in d city and dont know what happens politically in these local areas. Like in my own locality Aguleri in Anambra State, these smaller parties have their presence even at ward level. The point is that they don't have d resourses these big parties have and for people to take u seriously, there must be financial encouragement/ inducement
Re: Stupid Citizens. Whats Stopping Us Given Someone Outside APC/PDP Support by Optional09: 1:12pm On Oct 31, 2018
The most outrageous thin they say is “ This person has money” will he spend the money on Nigeria? The money he stole from them. They ar praising Atiku and Buhari saying they have money glhahaha
Re: Stupid Citizens. Whats Stopping Us Given Someone Outside APC/PDP Support by Chimok: 1:14pm On Oct 31, 2018
TrueLEADER:

Nobody is driving on a one-way traffic, people know a strong party and parties on papers. You're talking of parties that cannot afford party agents in all polling stations of a single state election. Parties that does convention in private houses, and cannot beat their chest of a million members.

Be real please.

One challenge we most of us as youths is that we believe things should be given to us. Not so Sir. When these guys are ready, they'll collapse into one formidable group, stretch from the north to west to east and south, and then the strictures will be ready.

PDP and APC may be the devil of our times, according to some of you guys here, but hear this, they've committed a whole lot of works, resources, strategies and structures. They didn't come to power by accident,.

They know what they wanted, and rhey were so real in articulating what it'll require to get it done.

Let's get to that point, where every street in Nigeria has a feel of a new brand in town, where human advert will be the new emblem.....
U 're d kind of dude that believes in the status quo (survival of d fittest)
Re: Stupid Citizens. Whats Stopping Us Given Someone Outside APC/PDP Support by Chimok: 1:16pm On Oct 31, 2018
Chimok:

It's obvious u are in d city and dont know what happens politically in these local areas. Like in my own locality Aguleri in Anambra State, these smaller parties have their presence even at ward level. The point is that they don't have d resourses these big parties have and for people to take u seriously, there must be financial encouragement/ inducement
And the money politics have led us no where
Re: Stupid Citizens. Whats Stopping Us Given Someone Outside APC/PDP Support by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 31, 2018
The reason for this is because these 2 are the most popular candidates.. And I wish someone like Donald Duke wins the presidency. But I know that will not happen.. This is Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIzgzmooyFM
Re: Stupid Citizens. Whats Stopping Us Given Someone Outside APC/PDP Support by Chimok: 1:18pm On Oct 31, 2018
HarkymTheOracle:
The reason for this is because these 2 are the most popular candidates.. And I wish someone like Donald Duke wins the presidency. But I know that will not happen.. This is Nigeria
https://www.youtube/watch?v=GIzgzmooyFM
Just what am saying. #Nigeria
Re: Stupid Citizens. Whats Stopping Us Given Someone Outside APC/PDP Support by Chimok: 1:19pm On Oct 31, 2018
OOA1979:
That's been part of d system
Re: Stupid Citizens. Whats Stopping Us Given Someone Outside APC/PDP Support by TrueLEADER: 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2018
Chimok:

U 're d kind of dude that believes in the status quo (survival of d fittest)

Case closed. I thought you want a healthy discussion. I didn't know your mind is not strong enough to dissect divergent views.

Bye sir.

1 Like

Re: Stupid Citizens. Whats Stopping Us Given Someone Outside APC/PDP Support by VaselineCrew: 5:33pm On Oct 31, 2018
Chimok:

Don't mind them bro, I guess no one is really ready for real change afterall, it's just very sad.

I keep telling them that 4 years on Buhari or Atiku will be a waste, more of the same.

In 2023, Nigeria still won't have even reached 10,000MW average power, yet they will still suffer in darkness and be shouting Atikulated and Febuhari up and down.

My mum said, they are already used to the suffering, that's why. So to most Nigerians, suffering comes as second nature.

Sowore 2019

4 Likes

Re: Stupid Citizens. Whats Stopping Us Given Someone Outside APC/PDP Support by FearGodinall: 6:37pm On Oct 31, 2018
You can't insult everybody just to make a point. I don't understand the parameters you used in arriving at the conclusion that the person's you mentioned are way of better especially Donald and Sawore . This is a country of over 150m and your wakeup one day to became the president and you insult whoever that has contrary view.
Re: Stupid Citizens. Whats Stopping Us Given Someone Outside APC/PDP Support by Chimok: 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2018
TrueLEADER:

Case closed. I thought you want a healthy discussion. I didn't know your mind is not strong enough to dissect divergent views.

Bye sir.
Bless u
Re: Stupid Citizens. Whats Stopping Us Given Someone Outside APC/PDP Support by Chimok: 7:23pm On Oct 31, 2018
VaselineCrew:

Don't mind them bro, I guess no one is really ready for real change afterall, it's just very sad.

I keep telling them that 4 years on Buhari or Atiku will be a waste, more of the same.

In 2023, Nigeria still won't have even reached 10,000MW average power, yet they will still suffer in darkness and be shouting Atikulated and Febuhari up and down.

My mum said, they are already used to the suffering, that's why. So to most Nigerians, suffering comes as second nature.

Sowore 2019
Quite sad

1 Like

Re: Stupid Citizens. Whats Stopping Us Given Someone Outside APC/PDP Support by Chimok: 7:24pm On Oct 31, 2018
FearGodinall:
You can't insult everybody just to make a point. I don't understand the parameters you used in arriving at the conclusion that the person's you mentioned are way of better especially Donald and Sawore . This is a country of over 150m and your wakeup one day to became the president and you insult whoever that has contrary view.
Not insulting nobody, its d reality of our time which u cannot deny
Re: Stupid Citizens. Whats Stopping Us Given Someone Outside APC/PDP Support by olutunde12(m): 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2018
Mr Man, you are free to support any one that you want. But I promise you that supporting any other person except buhari or Atiku will confirm it to you that you are the stupid one when your vote makes your choice's votes 300 or 200. So I am not going to shoot myself in the leg like you. Thanks..
Re: Stupid Citizens. Whats Stopping Us Given Someone Outside APC/PDP Support by Chimok: 8:52pm On Oct 31, 2018
[quote author=olutunde12 post=72575858]Mr Man, you are free to support any one that you want. But I promise you that supporting any other person except buhari or Atiku will confirm it to you that you are the stupid one when your vote makes your choice's votes 300 or 200. So I am not going to shoot myself in the leg like you. Thanks..[/quote
Ur vote is ur right, u do whatever u wish to do with it
Re: Stupid Citizens. Whats Stopping Us Given Someone Outside APC/PDP Support by Chimok: 8:53pm On Oct 31, 2018
[quote author=olutunde12 post=72575858]Mr Man, you are free to support any one that you want. But I promise you that supporting any other person except buhari or Atiku will confirm it to you that you are the stupid one when your vote makes your choice's votes 300 or 200. So I am not going to shoot myself in the leg like you. Thanks..[/quote
Ur vote is ur right, u do whatever u wish with it
Re: Stupid Citizens. Whats Stopping Us Given Someone Outside APC/PDP Support by JimiCoker2: 5:10am On Nov 03, 2018
I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one having these thoughts. So many posters have already dissected the issue, let me just add my own.
NB. I use village/villagers as an allusion to both people at the grassroot level, I.e the majority of the masses, the common man and basically anybody with village/greedy stomach infrastructure mentality, as in anybody that believes in collecting money or other rewards (contracts/appointments etc) to vote/support an aspirant/candidate.
The greatest tool of politicians in Nigeria is poverty, they intentionally impoverish the masses so as to achieve their aims, which is to amass wealth and power for them and thier generation and to further thier causes, religious/political etc. Let me quickly explain why democracy is so expensive in Nigeria, why looting can never stop and why we keep being left with few undesirable options during elections. During elections, each political party conducts a primary beginning at the local Government (village) level, and the people who cast votes at this stage are the community members/villagers that are registered members of that party. This means it is these villagers, your parents/grandparents, uncles/aunties, that determine the person that will emerge as the candidate of that party. Unfortunately these villagers, your people, ultimately vote for the person that can offer them the largest sum of money, usually with mouthwatering promises of more to come if elected, with the mentality that after all regardless of who they vote for, they are all the same, so they might as well make some money since election periods are the only periods when they can make money. So after being given money with assurance of more to come, they vote for the highest bidder who then emerges as the candidate of that party. Note that on the day of the actual election (presidential/gubernatorial etc) parties that have many supporters will logically have many votes, and majority of people who support candidates/parties at the LGA/village level do so because of money. Now these people, the villagers greatly outnumber the "educated city dwellers/free thinkers", so for every person you hear saying "we must elect someone accountable blah blah" in the state capital and other suburbs, we have hundreds of people in the LGAs/villages (the larger population) saying "abeg make we vote this man wey go settle us Wella." So the D-Day comes, you and your fellow educated free thinkers go to polling booths to vote for intelligent and capable candidates, while the corrupt moneybags arrange buses to shuttle the villagers they've bribed to vote for them. At the end, the capable candidates score ridiculous votes, while the moneybags score overwhelming votes, usually with the aid of bribed electoral officers/security agents and thugs, to disrupt the process at locations where they feel they don't get many votes. Now the thing is that majority of the money being used to settle these our mommies and daddies in the villages comes from misappropriated public funds, as in the money allocated for the repairs of bad roads, building hospitals, paying salaries etc, is used to bribe your uncles and aunties in the village. So political parties in LGAs recruit members/supporters with promises of money, the more members/supporters they have, the more votes they'll get, but the more members they have, the more money they'll need to settle them, hence the need to steal more money, consequently the less roads that will be repaired/constructed, the less hospitals/salaries that will be paid. So basically the money meant for all these projects that would make this country a decent place to live in is being eaten by both the politicians and our people in the villages and elsewhere. So there we have it, a vicious cycle where money stolen from funds meant for building roads etc is used to bribe people to vote for candidates, bearing in mind that the more people voting for them creates more need to steal more money meant for building schools, so at the end we're left with dilapidated schools and bad roads, because it's been spent on elections, inducing community members to register with parties, sorting other aspirants to step down for anointed candidates, bribing corrupt electoral officers and all the other capital intensive requirements that must be fulfilled to emerge the winner. Basically our worst enemies, the people that contribute to our incessant lack of development, that limit our choices to just one or two corrupt and often dull candidates, are your relatives/kinsmen, village men/women that demand for money to vote.
Re: Stupid Citizens. Whats Stopping Us Given Someone Outside APC/PDP Support by Okrikacity: 5:33am On Nov 03, 2018
God bless you, you will see them admire France President.we have young candidates contesting for president but Nigerians won't vote for them.

All is hear is sai baba, Atikulating
Re: Stupid Citizens. Whats Stopping Us Given Someone Outside APC/PDP Support by Nobody: 5:38am On Nov 03, 2018
Why don't you first take your preaching to USA, the mother of all democracies? Or you truly think ANYONE can be president outside the two major political parties? #GetTheStrap

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

That Presenter On Kaakaki Social Media On AIT Is A Pdp Apologist / Atiku’s Server Gambit By Faith Edet Bassey / Buhari Government Shame On You Shiite Oyibo Protesters Shouting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.