Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Roman Abramovich's Luxurious Private Yacht (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Roman Abramovich's Luxurious Private Yacht (Photos) (49201 Views)

Obi Cubana Host Friends In His Luxurious Private Bar And Cinema / Wizkid's Riverside House, Yacht And Studio In Ghana (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman Abramovich's Luxurious Private Yacht (Photos) by Nizguy(m): 9:17pm On Oct 31, 2018
unanonso:

How is that "poor man mentality"?
He quoted the words of a man who was far richer than some of these billionaires. He had everything that man could ever desire but at the end he made that revelation.

He quoted the Bible.

sure but one have to acknowledge the fact dat money is good and should be chased
Re: Roman Abramovich's Luxurious Private Yacht (Photos) by alohman(m): 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2018
Vanity.
Re: Roman Abramovich's Luxurious Private Yacht (Photos) by wildkat: 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2018
OneCorner:
Vanity upon vanity

Na for that sand lie down sotey. No stand up hustle. Oga vanity republic
Re: Roman Abramovich's Luxurious Private Yacht (Photos) by Bakasey: 10:58pm On Oct 31, 2018
My great grand Pa once owns something like this but unfortunately we didn’t realized it was such an asset until recently. search and rescue mission is still on in my village. Am suspecting witches and wizards or Buhari.
Re: Roman Abramovich's Luxurious Private Yacht (Photos) by Azam101: 11:02pm On Oct 31, 2018
NaijaFutbol:

Copy and paste journalist.
Which Kenyan blog did you lift this from?
Why not acknowledge the person small in your story.

You no fit even convert the amount from KSh to Naira or USD
Plagiarism I guess?
Re: Roman Abramovich's Luxurious Private Yacht (Photos) by Yian1(m): 12:27am On Nov 01, 2018
admax:
There is a difference between being wealthy and rich.

Anyone with less than $1bn isn’t wealthy but rich.

I will be wealthy some day so need to work smart more.

I could see from your comment that you are someone who would like to become an achiever of his dream. So, I have a wonderful Business Opportunity that allows you to do that.

For more info, you can contact me on whatsapp on this number: 08164269252
Re: Roman Abramovich's Luxurious Private Yacht (Photos) by Yian1(m): 12:32am On Nov 01, 2018
charlsecy:
I don't agree with you. I think being wealthy is deeper, and involves investments in income-yielding assets, while being rich is just being financially liquid. A wealthy person can retire from work and still be able to maintain their lifestyle, while a rich person has to be actively involved in their pursuits in order to maintain their standards.

Nice comment and mentality, keep it up...Meanwhile, I have a wonderful business opportunity that allows you to retire young and wealthy.

For more info, you can contact me on whatsapp on this number: 08164269252
Re: Roman Abramovich's Luxurious Private Yacht (Photos) by unanonso(m): 3:24pm On Nov 01, 2018
Nizguy:

sure but one have to acknowledge the fact dat money is good and should be chased

No one is saying that money is not good. Money is good but at the end it is still vanity because you going to leave it behind when you leave this world.

When it's all been said and done, it is your relationship with God that matters. Are you born again? Do you know Jesus? That's all that matters when it's all been said and done.

May the good Lord bless and keep you. Amen.
Re: Roman Abramovich's Luxurious Private Yacht (Photos) by Nizguy(m): 9:37pm On Nov 01, 2018
unanonso:

No one is saying that money is not good. Money is good but at the end it is still vanity because you going to leave it behind when you leave this world.

When it's all been said and done, it is your relationship with God that matters. Are you born again? Do you know Jesus? That's all that matters when it's all been said and done.

May the good Lord bless and keep you. Amen.

Amen
and keep u too
hapi new month

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich's Luxurious Private Yacht (Photos) by unanonso(m): 6:44am On Nov 02, 2018
Nizguy:

Amen
and keep u too
hapi new month

The same to you.

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich's Luxurious Private Yacht (Photos) by Massdamm(m): 10:28am On Nov 05, 2018
Hedonini:

Lol. Awon keyboard fishermen.

Your 10 fingers no dey enough to get this kind money o. How many 'wire' you wan do, abi how many 'clients' you wan get to fit kolonbi up to $1b?
lol...

funny bro I'm not watchu tink ooooo
Re: Roman Abramovich's Luxurious Private Yacht (Photos) by MightyFortress: 7:46am On Nov 06, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Many will come ehre and start question God for not blessing them with riches. They think riches is what brings happiness. There is no happiness without God. Some will even slam you for saying vanity upon vanity, a statement made by King Solomon, the richest man ever liveth.

Psalm 37:4-11

4 Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

6 And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.

7 Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.

8 Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.

9 For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth.

10 For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.

11 But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.

True.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) / Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! / Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.