Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison (49199 Views)

Portable Taken Back To Prison After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions (Video) / Portable Meets With Obi Cubana For the First Time (Photos, Video) / Portable Meets Pasuma (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by politicoNG: 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2023
Nigerian singer, Badmus Habeeb Okikiola, popularly known as Portable has returned home after being released from prison on meeting ball conditions.

Portable was earlier held in custody by the Ogun State Police while awaiting payment of his bail bond set at N300,000 and N500,000 with two sureties with landed properties within the vicinity.

Some of the counts read, “That you, BADMUS HABEEB OKIKIOLA, M A.KA PORTABLE, and others now at large on the 28th day of March, 2023 at 11:00hrs at Odogwu Bar, Oke-Osa, Ilogbo, Ifo in the Ifo Magisterial District did willfully cause or inflict physical injury on one Inspector Hammed Moshood ‘m’ with your elbow on his nose which caused blood to gush out from his nose and thereby committed an offence contrary to and punishable under Section 4 (1) of the Violence against persons & Prohibition Laws of Ogun State of Nigeria, 2017.

“That you, BADMUS HABEEB OKIKIOLA M A.KA PORTABLE on the same date, time and place in the aforementioned Magisterial District did resist to be arrested by Inspector Hammed Moshood ‘m’, ASP Gregory Iyoha ‘m’, ASP Kunle Badmus ‘m’ after serving you with Police Invitation Letter on the 20th day of January, 2023 for the offences you committed when they were about to discharge their duty with warrant of arrest on you thereby committed an offence contrary to and punishable under Section 197 of the Criminal Code Laws of Ogun State of Nigeria, 2006.”

A high Court in Ogun state ruled that the singer be kept in Ilaro Correctional Center while awaiting the terms of his bail to be met.

His counsel Adodo Destiny has confirmed his release.

He said that “Yes he’s home now. I’m fact I am still in his house with my lawyers.”

A video has also surfaced on Instagram showing the singer appreciating his fans while also saying that he has learnt his lesson.

He can be seen calmly addressing his fans on the live video which has gone viral.

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/04/03/portable-released-from-prison-after-meeting-bail-conditions/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by Shapeaso: 8:55pm On Apr 03, 2023
They should allow this guy to rest naundecided.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by GoodCane: 8:56pm On Apr 03, 2023
Damn!

Modafucker about to make some dope money. I still wondered what his crime was when we have the likes of tinubu, ikpeazu, and other criminals working freely. Modafuckers everywhere!

68 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by xhamel89: 8:56pm On Apr 03, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by Igor33: 8:56pm On Apr 03, 2023
I feel for portable,but this shege nor go still give am sense once a fool always a fool.so change go and sin no more..

3 Likes

Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by BESTScientist1: 8:57pm On Apr 03, 2023
nice one. Thanks to balablue. Every supporter of evil will die a terrible death as God liveth....No matter who they are

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by timothydare(m): 8:57pm On Apr 03, 2023
See face

4 Likes

Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by OdogwuMoney6: 8:57pm On Apr 03, 2023
Little wonder why celebrities no dey associate with this dude again.... This guy no get level again at all.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by Jestin: 8:57pm On Apr 03, 2023
He said he is a baboon
And he went to the zoo
To taste the real hard life

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by Jostoman: 8:57pm On Apr 03, 2023
Am still enjoying the movie

DJ please play me Over them by DAVIDO

2 Likes

Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by timibare(m): 8:57pm On Apr 03, 2023
Back to the zoo

1 Like

Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by geedot: 8:57pm On Apr 03, 2023
When I found out Portable got more followers than Buju on IG, made me understand majority of Nigerian youths are not that wise, as I initially thought.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by IpobAntidote: 8:57pm On Apr 03, 2023
grin
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by lonecatt(m): 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
Despite supporting tinubu and Apc he still describes himself as a baboon living in the zoo.

1 Like

Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by ennypita: 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
In a country of more than 300million people na this guy dey give us breaking news both online and on national tv. It is well

4 Likes

Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
IKA of AFRICA!!!

ZAZOOOH!!!!

PORTABLE NLA!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by IpobAntidote: 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
Maryloveth:
BAT went with a Muslim Muslim ticket cos of Muslim votes

Atiku supported killing of Deborah by Muslims cos of Muslim votes

They didn’t call BAT/Atiku Religious bigots

PO had a harmless conversation with Bishop Oyedepo (allegedly) he’s the religious Bigot

Christians wake up
TINUBU IS AN ISLAMIC BIGOT FOR CHOOSING A MUSLIM VP

Nigerians: It’s not a problem

ATIKU IS AN ISLAMIC BIGOT FOR SUPPORTING THE KILLING OF CHRISTIAN

Nigerians: it’s not a problem

Same Nigerians: PETER OBI IS A
CHRISTIAN BIGOT FOR CALLING OYEDEPO

🙄🙄🤦🤦

God punish you all

Yes Daddy, we don hear. Pls stop disturbing threads with this your mumu write up.
Thank you Daddy

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by Gasayi(m): 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
Portable the prodigal son
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by MorolayoVictor(m): 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
Time to use his head...

1 Like

Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by HateBigots: 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
Maryloveth:

🙄🙄🤦🤦

God punish you all

The same people who threatened a tribe from voting in Lagos are the ones calling others tribalist/Bigot.

APC supporters are two-faced idiots

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by doctore212(m): 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
Anything wey go stop me make I no carry three olosho this night. Dem never born am.

Am so happy my role model have been released.

But the problem be say the olosho dey charge me 2k all night and I need three . Butt na only 1k I get. Abeg who go complete am for me

2 Likes

Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by Toluwanise247(m): 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by Bitchiamjay(m): 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
Lmfao at least baboon can return back to his zoo
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by DMerciful(m): 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2023
His bail application was heard immediately but Blessing CEO's bail application is fixed May 30th and she's remanded in prison before then. How do you punish someone for an allegation that has not been heard? Double standard in Nigeria. Like WTF!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by aikyg(m): 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2023
Good to know that he is free. A lot of times, we judge other people by our own standard, even when we know that they do not have all the opportunities that we had growing. The man is making an honest living as musician. The only thing he did wrong was try to defend his right in a very crude way, because that is how best he knows to defend his right. We can't sit back and hope that he is treated like a criminal. No now!

5 Likes

Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by Comelysync: 9:00pm On Apr 03, 2023
Shapeaso:
They should allow this guy to rest naundecided.
the guy dey allow himself rest too?

4 Likes

Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by Lionmachala(m): 9:00pm On Apr 03, 2023
Give me one gbese, Bar man and kindly mixe it with buga
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by Toluwanise247(m): 9:00pm On Apr 03, 2023
Maryloveth:
BAT went with a Muslim Muslim ticket cos of Muslim votes

Atiku supported killing of Deborah by Muslims cos of Muslim votes

They didn’t call BAT/Atiku Religious bigots

PO had a harmless conversation with Bishop Oyedepo (allegedly) he’s the religious Bigot

Christians wake up
TINUBU IS AN ISLAMIC BIGOT FOR CHOOSING A MUSLIM VP

Nigerians: It’s not a problem

ATIKU IS AN ISLAMIC BIGOT FOR SUPPORTING THE KILLING OF CHRISTIAN

Nigerians: it’s not a problem

🙄🙄🤦🤦

God punish you all
Must let the whole world know your stupidity

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by Lionmachala(m): 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2023
kisswow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'I Have Not Had Sex For 8 Years Now' - Comedienne Mandy Says (pictured) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter / Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.