Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC) (53805 Views)

Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours / Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter / Kenneth Okonkwo And Son In Matching Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC) by Mexyz(m): 5:43pm On Oct 31, 2018
Mr Bubu is on this table that Okonkwo is shaking oo... Mr Man, be careful.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC) by Egein(m): 5:43pm On Oct 31, 2018
Fy
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC) by Jackipapa: 5:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
Omeokachie:
He wan make dem make am minister

Culture & Tourism
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC) by johnson232: 5:46pm On Oct 31, 2018
This man sef
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC) by chiedu7: 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2018
ba7man:
Kenneth Okonkwo has the biggest jaw in the southeast.

That dude will win a palm kernel cracking competition.
Wicked grin

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC) by Cindy08: 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2018
Nysc cert nko I no see your nysc certificate ooo abi dat one too dey with nollywood
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC) by oilPUSSY(f): 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2018
Wonderful, but he's politically stupid..
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC) by rusher14: 5:50pm On Oct 31, 2018
He is far better than majority of the idiots making snide comments.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC) by Dude397(m): 5:51pm On Oct 31, 2018
Scam
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC) by Jesuslvzme(m): 5:55pm On Oct 31, 2018
Straight to relegation no NYSC cert.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC) by cobar(m): 5:57pm On Oct 31, 2018
please help me vote for my dear sister Madeleine okere...for the face of nimsa please it's just a click your vote count https://www.collegegist.com.ng/2018/10/nimsa-face-of-student-doctor.html

God bless you if you vote
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 31, 2018
ba7man:
Kenneth Okonkwo has the biggest jaw in the southeast.

That dude will win a palm kernel cracking competition.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC) by cobar(m): 5:59pm On Oct 31, 2018
please help me vote for my dear sister Madeleine okere...for the face of nimsa please it's just a click your vote count https://www.collegegist.com.ng/2018/10/nimsa-face-of-student-doctor.html

God bless you if you vote
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC) by KingAD16(m): 6:03pm On Oct 31, 2018
Inferiority complex can make a man behave irrationally

I'm so disappointed with this dude......

I have watch him depreciate in my heart..... angry

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC) by jchioma: 6:05pm On Oct 31, 2018
blessedweapon:
To what end??

... that he is better qualified than the dullard grin
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC) by Arthurity1(m): 6:07pm On Oct 31, 2018
What is our business? Wetin concern us?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC) by NdiaraIGBO: 6:08pm On Oct 31, 2018
Kenneth, omo Igbo. ......go and sleep!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC) by jconsulting(f): 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2018
This guy is not serious people with results can't hold political post in Naija only those that have lost their certificate can
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC) by PedroNascimento: 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2018
smiley
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC) by lonelydora: 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2018
Mrsoundoro:
Nollywood actor, Kenneth Okonkwo who was disqualified by APC after he declared his intentions to run for the position of Enugu State governor under APC some months took to his Instagram page to shake the table by showing off some of his school results.

See photos below..

Source: https://gidifeed.com/kenneth-okonkwo-shaking-tables-by-showing-off-his-results/

Kenneth sabi book right from time. You can't attend St. Theresa's College and UNN as as Dullard

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC) by Butoneday2(m): 6:24pm On Oct 31, 2018
Oya buhari show ya own?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC) by Glink2018(m): 6:28pm On Oct 31, 2018
Osagyefo98:
While kenneth is still in bondage, buhari has bonded him.

Buhari. Should just float. His credentials upto phd level to shame wailers.. or he should....

grin grin grin grin grin

You want shake the table?

Anything wey happen to you nah you cause am o!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC) by mandax: 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2018
Kenneth Okonkwo attended university at old age, obtained Law degree.
First he went to Nnamdi Kanu trial uninvited wearing lawyer's wig.

Thereafter, he believed he can show off further by contesting Enugu state governorship election.

Now he is still showing off the Law degree on social media.
Can someone help this man who attended university at old age to stay calm? .
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC) by Cruz889(m): 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2018
hmm I no no say me and ds man went to dsame secondary school oo
hmm I no no say me and ds man went to dsame secondary school oo

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC) by ensamy(m): 7:05pm On Oct 31, 2018
When God calls any one to eternity all these becomes worthless. It's not transferable. Vanity upon vanity says the preacher. Lay up your treasures in heaven where thieves do no break in or where values never depreciat. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC) by IamShiningStar(f): 7:08pm On Oct 31, 2018
ah ah! how can that be? that he was cleared by the Nigerian legal council bikonu when he studied Law at open university (Noun)? I thought that law graduants from open university don't go to law school and can't be called to bar? or have they been accredited? or was he cleared based on his celebrity status? plz someone should help clarify because me I no understand!
Thanks and God bless.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC) by Sheggy13(m): 7:34pm On Oct 31, 2018
mandax:
Kenneth Okonkwo attended university at old age, obtained Law degree.
First he went to Nnamdi Kanu trial uninvited wearing lawyer's wig.

Thereafter, he believed he can show off further by contesting Enugu state governorship election.

Now he is still showing off the Law degree on social media.
Can someone help this man who attended university at old age to stay calm? .
Stop talking nonsense. Even though you can see clearly he uploaded his BSc Certificate in Management from UNN which he got in 1989 when he was just 21 years old (having been born in 1968),you're still spreading the falsehood that he went to University at old age. He obtained obtained the Law degree as a second degree at "old age" (whatever that means) which is no crime.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC) by Yankee101: 7:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
E try
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 31, 2018
where is your farmer license ?

no driver license

no Nollywood license
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC) by abdulaz: 8:24pm On Oct 31, 2018
goldfish80:
What about his NYSC discharge certificate?

Don’t you know it’s with the military?

Na wa for you o grin
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC) by Abjdrg: 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2018
Lol. Maybe Minister of Finance. But he needs to produce his NYSC cert

Omeokachie:
He wan make dem make am minister

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday / Davido Goes For Teeth Whitening And Upgrade / Korede Bello Rocks Light-Up Shoes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.