Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,844 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) (55336 Views)

Governor El-Rufai Goes Acrobatic With His Grandchildren (Photo) / Akwa Ibom Agricultural Revolution Attract More Attention... Photos / El-Rufai Goes On Air Surveillance, Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Kajuru LGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by Naijajeodax(m): 3:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
Naijajeodax:
� � �

Naijajeodax.com

Www.naijajeodax.com
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by simplyOJ(m): 3:46pm On Oct 31, 2018
Like him or not, he knows how to get the job done.
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by OfficialAPCNig: 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2018
allthingsgood:

Please go take a nap
Meanwhile, ATIKU 2023 grin
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by magzey: 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:
After the massacre of 75 Christians at Kaduna. God would punish all jihadists
Keep deceiving yourselves
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by olajide21: 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Dont be a BIGOT!!!!.. How many Muslims died in the mayhem? How did it all start? Let us all stop marinading crimes. Let us all collectively speak against while not taking on any sides! Do yourself some good, search for the genesis of this particular fracas and inform us all. You would be amazed what the mind of MAN is capable of doing! Christians KILLED MUSLIMS and Muslims Kill Christians, you we continue like this?

I am sure your 75 here was made up by you or someone else, the number of people killed could as well be double of that! Should you cry foul when you are also a culprit! No, take no side, speak against evil even if its from your household!
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by OfficialAPCNig: 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2018
simplyOJ:
Like him or not, he knows how to get the job done.
You mean massacring Christians
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by BOOMnaija(m): 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2018
Upon all d seriousness of el-rufai, all d big big grammar of sanusi lamido, and d non-corruption/fake integrity of d lifeless one at aso rock, abuja or lekki cannot compete with soweto in all ramifications.

If u know, u know.
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by olajide21: 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2018
magzey:

Keep deceiving yourselves

no mind am. He is a proverbial Ostrich that buries its head thinking he is hiding from his sins!
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by OfficialAPCNig: 3:49pm On Oct 31, 2018
olajide21:

Dont be a BIGOT!!!!.. How many Muslims died in the mayhem? How did it all start? Let us all stop marinading crimes. Let us all collectively speak against while not taking on any sides! Do yourself some good, search for the genesis of this particular fracas and inform us all. You would be amazed what the mind of MAN is capable of doing! Christians KILLED MUSLIMS and Muslims Kill Christians, you we continue like this?

I am sure your 75 here was made up by you or someone else, the number of people killed could as well be double of that! Should you cry foul when you are also a culprit! No, take no side, speak against evil even if its from your household!
The only muslims killed were those killed by muslims unknowingly or those killed by Christians in self-defence.
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by michoim(m): 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2018
You can see dedicated leadership in APC
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by olajide21: 3:52pm On Oct 31, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

The only muslims killed were those killed by muslims unknowingly or those killed by Christians in self-defence.

Na wa for una! You always claim victims when you are indeed the culprit!
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by blackgold90(m): 3:53pm On Oct 31, 2018
gidgiddy:
I can almost smell his unwashed legs from here

Hate is a disease
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by arabbunkum: 3:53pm On Oct 31, 2018
Eye service
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by Dustingpowder: 3:56pm On Oct 31, 2018
uzobaby:
Money and position that cannot make me look fresh. .is that one money?

As in eh
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by Mccullum: 3:57pm On Oct 31, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

The way you spell 'will' as 'would' convince me that it is you God will punish for your hypocritical attitudes....

Because you can't deny it that you are not aware of the Kaduna historical crisis since colonial era till date, Blaming El Rufai is hypocrisy of the highest order.
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by Dustingpowder: 3:57pm On Oct 31, 2018
Ikeregbe gomina
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 3:57pm On Oct 31, 2018
bonga fish
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by allthingsgood: 3:58pm On Oct 31, 2018
[quote author=OfficialAPCNig post=72568110][/quote]

Give your life to christ!
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by OfficialAPCNig: 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2018
Mccullum:

The way you spell 'will' as 'would' convince me that it is you God will punish for your hypocritical attitudes....

Because you can't deny it that you are not aware of the Kaduna historical crisis since colonial era till date, Blaming El Rufai is hypocrisy of the highest order.
He is the CSO of Kaduna, so he is responsible
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by OfficialAPCNig: 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2018
michoim:
You can see dedicated leadership in APC
Jihadist rather
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by pfadom: 4:01pm On Oct 31, 2018
You can treat official matters of urgent importance at home. If you are ready for the real task, office of the governor/[president is not for babies or socialites.

saintjimos:
ARE OFFICIAL FILES SUPPOSE TO BE AT HOME ?

GOD BLESS HIM
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by LORDDICKKIES(m): 4:03pm On Oct 31, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:
kini iwulo wan tele.....
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by Ayorinwolemi: 4:03pm On Oct 31, 2018
saintjimos:

GOD BLESS HIM

Still his office enviro.....
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by Vatsyayana: 4:05pm On Oct 31, 2018
saintjimos:

GOD BLESS HIM

You mean the Governor's Residence?
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by OfficialAPCNig: 4:10pm On Oct 31, 2018
LORDDICKKIES:
kini iwulo wan tele.....
I don't respond to terrorists.
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by calyto: 4:11pm On Oct 31, 2018
LOOOL!

I contested as Councillor in 1999 under PDP

I graduated from St. Thomas Secondary School, Bompai Kano in 1993(Two years after Reinhard Bornke riot)
I was the second set since St. Thomas under Fr. Thomas Tracy adopted 6-3-3-4 system of the govt.

What do you even know about Sharia?
What do you know about Nigeria, young man?
Don't you think it is time to stop writing nonsense with confidence?

OfficialAPCNig:

When Atiku was fighting Sharia with OBJ, where were you? Do you know that the North once adopted Atiku as Leader but was hated because of his stance against Sharia. All these happened in 2000 and it was because of the sudden sentiment against Atiku that Shehu Garba was hired and a Media Office opened by Atiku.

That same time, Buhari became a Sharia champion and started riding on the back of the masses.

I am aware you were not born when all these were happening. So remove Atiku from your list of Jihadists.
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by DammyGbade(m): 4:13pm On Oct 31, 2018
Small man, big God.

Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by promzy555(m): 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2018
All dis stupid politician, who dem think say dem dey fool. "Snap me make I for trend say I dey work" we call dat high service.
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by Reminder: 4:15pm On Oct 31, 2018
all na wash, abeg baba go rest make real men take over
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by OfficialAPCNig: 4:15pm On Oct 31, 2018
calyto:

LOOOL!

I contested as Councillor in 1999 under PDP

I graduated from St. Thomas Secondary School, Bompai Kano in 1993(Two years after Reinhard Bornke riot)
I was the second set since St. Thomas under Fr. Thomas Tracy adopted 6-3-3-4 system of the govt.

What do you even know about Sharia?
What do you know about Nigeria, young man?
Don't you think it is time to stop writing nonsense with confidence?

You contested as Councillor yet this 2018 and you are still sneaking around Nairaland supporting a dead man. The dull one you are supporting entered politics in 2003 and he is your President while you have not risen above your councillor.
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by viktagorion: 4:17pm On Oct 31, 2018
Closet Jihadist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri / Nigeria's Presidential Jet Spotted At Stansted Airport in London (Photos, Video) / Meet Major General Rogers Ibe Nicholas: Leading The Nigerian Army Against Shekau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.