Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:52 PM

El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) (55504 Views)

Governor El-Rufai Goes Acrobatic With His Grandchildren (Photo) / Akwa Ibom Agricultural Revolution Attract More Attention... Photos / El-Rufai Goes On Air Surveillance, Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Kajuru LGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by 1miccza: 4:17pm On Oct 31, 2018
PR at work, image polishing 101 like Atiku like El Rufai
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by joepepsy(m): 4:20pm On Oct 31, 2018
Stop saying nonsense.
OfficialAPCNig:
After the massacre of 75 Christians at Kaduna. God would punish all jihadists
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by FODA(m): 4:23pm On Oct 31, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:
amen
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by Jesuslvzme(m): 4:24pm On Oct 31, 2018
All na wash......
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by joepepsy(m): 4:24pm On Oct 31, 2018
How many civil servant will give the sacrifice he gave to become governor.
Wiseandtrue:
He is doing his work! He is even over paid for it!

He should resign if he cannot quantinue!

See the luxury and comfortability undecided how many civil servant cum Nigerians can afford to work like this

OP take your time oooooo

Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by maisauki: 4:24pm On Oct 31, 2018
gidgiddy:
I can almost smell his unwashed legs from here
a muslim washes himself at least 5x daily b4 performin salat, mr querier
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by ped007(m): 4:25pm On Oct 31, 2018
uzobaby:
hmmmm...don't you know he's the chief marketer of that statea marketer will first attract investors by his /her looks before other things take place...his nutritionists, stylists are not doing their job. .how well he takes care of himself tells how he takes care of his state. .he should kukuma look like a mad person so that we know he's working
U too dull abeg
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by Mycoin(m): 4:27pm On Oct 31, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:
so they were massacred by jihadist. Nigerians will never think outside the box
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:28pm On Oct 31, 2018
joepepsy:
How many civil servant will give the sacrifice he gave to become governor.
Please enlighten me what sacrifice are you referring to

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by Sardauna24(m): 4:33pm On Oct 31, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:
Including ur father.u are d set of dullard people that divides us nd cause the breach of public peace&unity among us.
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by joepepsy(m): 4:34pm On Oct 31, 2018
You think he just appeared there as a governor? Can't be explaining, if e easy my papa and your papa dey there.
Wiseandtrue:

Please enlighten me what sacrifice are you referring to
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:34pm On Oct 31, 2018
Nonsense....

Their work no pass to sign..that's all

Do u know he has percentage in all these state contract forms he is signing..If you know u know
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by OfficialAPCNig: 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2018
Sardauna24:
Including ur father.u are d set of dullard people that divides us nd cause the breach of public peace&unity among us.
I didn't expect anything better from an almajiri who has access to the internet.
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:43pm On Oct 31, 2018
joepepsy:
You think he just appeared there as a governor? Can't be explaining, if e easy my papa and your papa dey there.
They are the reason why your father could not be there!

Had this been a just country where everything is done on merit, you wouldn't be saying that!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by princeade86(m): 4:43pm On Oct 31, 2018
God go punish nigeria politicians.
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by SimonMagau: 4:44pm On Oct 31, 2018
tongue
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by breakeven: 4:48pm On Oct 31, 2018
Almajari going through files undecided
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:50pm On Oct 31, 2018
He was very privileged, from minister to governor, just like the former chief servant of Niger state, from a permanent secretary to a governor.
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by D1zion: 4:50pm On Oct 31, 2018
Look at him like someone with struck, looking dirty & old. With no regards to human lives.
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by wink2015(m): 4:54pm On Oct 31, 2018
The governor look simple with his official duties.

I would like future leaders to be simple with their duties and also be simple with the ways they handle our treasury.

I consider it crazy for our public office holders to acquire all the riches of the world while the electorate who voted them in into public office are suffering.

Their children are without jobs after leaving school.

Ex-governor James Ibori is paying a big prices for the ways he mismanaged the treasury of Delta state.

The wrong foundation Ibori laid was what set Delta state behind despite being an oil producing state.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by Bianda24: 4:54pm On Oct 31, 2018
quite unfortunate
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by Btruth: 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2018
grin grin
Sakamanje master.......lol
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by alhassanyusuf29(m): 4:56pm On Oct 31, 2018
delusional nyamuri flat.head, ur stupidity is hereditary, it runs within ur family i guess!!.. if thats where u got the figure, where did u get that they were all christains ?
OfficialAPCNig:

75 people died in that charade or did you guys hid some from us. I am quoting the figure given by the lifeless demon when he visited Kaduna. God will punish all terrorists.
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by Pain(m): 4:57pm On Oct 31, 2018
MALO will always be MALO (MALU) COW cheesy
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 4:57pm On Oct 31, 2018
gidgiddy:
I can almost smell his unwashed legs from here
hahahaha bro,you are funny.
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by habymi: 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2018
see how em keep face like Mama Akuna in the story of No 255 katakata street...dis man na Ogbanje
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by OfficialAPCNig: 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
delusional nyamuri flat.head, ur stupidity is hereditary, it runs within ur family i guess!!.. if thats where u got the figure, where did u get that they were all christains ?
Because whenever Jihadists went on a loose, beautiful christian souls fall.
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by Sardauna24(m): 5:11pm On Oct 31, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

I didn't expect anything better from an almajiri who has access to the internet.
As i am expecting from illitrate flat head gang.
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by Misterdhee1(m): 5:16pm On Oct 31, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Were 75 christians not massacred? Were curfews not imposed to stall reprisal? Did that pix resemble a man who is mourning the massacre of his 75 citizens?

God will punish all terrorists and their supporters.
Amin. May the wrath of God also be on those that intentionally spread falsehood to promote their political and religious leanings.
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by islandmoon: 5:16pm On Oct 31, 2018
the demolishing Governor noting down the next place to demolish!
Re: El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) by loomer: 5:17pm On Oct 31, 2018
how old be this man?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Umahi Receives Fatima Mukhtar, Buhari's Daughter On Her Official Visit To Ebonyi / Edo State Governorship Election 2024: Live Updates / List Of Nigerian Senate Presidents Till Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.