Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,377 members, 7,954,530 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:25 PM

Nigcomsat Test Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigcomsat Test Invitation (1203 Views)

Dangote Refinery Test Invitation / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation / CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigcomsat Test Invitation by kulex2k1(m): 6:01am On Apr 10, 2007
Hi all i just got an invitation from NIGCOMSAT for a test on the 16th of april does anyone in the house know what their test format is like?
Re: Nigcomsat Test Invitation by tommyt(m): 12:26pm On Apr 10, 2007
I just got an invictation too, can any body help with there test formart
Re: Nigcomsat Test Invitation by lekanbill(m): 12:54pm On Apr 10, 2007
Dear Nairalader,please i received a mail today in my bulk mail and the sender name was CV and the suject was RE:Engineer,but unfortunately for me i mistakely deleted the mail. All effort to re-access the mail proved abortive.i need someone to tell me if he/she has received this kind of mail. i am anxiously waiting for your help.
Re: Nigcomsat Test Invitation by omobabson(m): 1:59pm On Apr 10, 2007
Honestly i don't know but i will appreciate the gesture if u culd tell us how and when u applied.
Re: Nigcomsat Test Invitation by jimohb(m): 2:02pm On Apr 10, 2007
o boy, as ajob seeker. u ought to have treatedall mail with caution. minewas alsoin my bulk folder, u are a disappointment
Re: Nigcomsat Test Invitation by Miketomi: 2:07pm On Apr 10, 2007
lekanbill

try and check your trash folder. I guess the deleted mail should be there.
Re: Nigcomsat Test Invitation by damascus(m): 2:20pm On Apr 10, 2007
For someone that mistakely delete the mail from the bulk: you can send your email address so that I can forward a copy of the mail to you. I believe the mail is a general mail.
Re: Nigcomsat Test Invitation by lekanbill(m): 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2007
hello damascus,

thank you for your concern. are u affirming it to me that the mail is from NIGCOMSAT? my email addy is lekanbill@yahoo.com
Re: Nigcomsat Test Invitation by Hardware(m): 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2007
lekan bill,

Yes, the mail u mistakingly deleted is NIGCOMSAT according to how u said the tiltle looks lik,
I was sent the same mail having the same title as RE: ENGINEER.

Lekan bill , u need to reply that mail before 13th of April otherwise u might not be allowed to write the test, because in the reply they request for, u need to specify where u will lik to write the test e.g LAGOS, ABUJA, PORTHARCORT etc

if u want me to forward it to u so dat u can do dat b4 13 just chat with me on olatunde20062u any time or call me on 08066767127 or send me mail on olatunde20062u@yahoo.com
[color=#990000]

HARDWARE 4 BETTERMENT
Re: Nigcomsat Test Invitation by angela255: 12:29pm On Apr 11, 2007
send me the email too. My email address is d_outcast28@yahoo.com.
Thankis and be very fast. I am grateful.
Re: Nigcomsat Test Invitation by dadus(m): 10:35pm On Apr 12, 2007
does anyone has the answer to the test format?pls if you do let us know and for what post
Re: Nigcomsat Test Invitation by ijayc(f): 9:04am On Apr 13, 2007
pls i need the test format as well i was invited for the test and i just saw it in my mail box today.though i repied back immediately
Re: Nigcomsat Test Invitation by chinasaobi: 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2007
please does anyone know the location of this test in port harcourt, please could u guys also forward this mail to my email nasaconcepts@yahoo.com. thanks so much
Re: Nigcomsat Test Invitation by goldmine(f): 5:41pm On Apr 13, 2007
Hi all,i was also invited for the nigcomsat test but i don't have any of the forms of identification specified in the invitation.I'm confused.What do i do.
Re: Nigcomsat Test Invitation by sorp(m): 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2007
who knows what to expect for the test
Re: Nigcomsat Test Invitation by dosutotaj: 3:32pm On Apr 14, 2007
I got my mail just now and i replied immediately. Pls does anyone have hint on how the test will look like?
I will like to advice those that applied and think they met the requirements to send a mail titled YOUR NAME - CITY (i.e AMAKA NDU - LAGOS) to cv@organizedmess-ng.com today. (LAGOS EXAMS 16th and 17th venue:GRILLO HALL, YABA TECH, LAGOS
and ABUJA 23rd and 24th venue:NUC AUDITORIUM, AGUIYI IRONSI WAY , MAITAMA, ABUJA
). Best of luck.
Re: Nigcomsat Test Invitation by saxon(m): 7:38pm On Apr 14, 2007
no time?, is gate crashing not possible, is it unallowed.?
SOME ONE should pls forward the mail to this email box 'nurualfa2001@yahoo.com'
Re: Nigcomsat Test Invitation by asheggy: 8:23pm On Apr 15, 2007
hello!
fellow nairaland nobody seems to give an answer to this question .
plz somebody that know the answer shd give answer to this question.
God will see us 2ru in Jesus name Amen!

Thanks
Re: Nigcomsat Test Invitation by asheggy: 8:59pm On Apr 15, 2007
Hello Nairalander

Does anyone know wat this organisation is into as in their line of productions of services.Better still if it has website address.

We will all get there Jesus name amen!

Thanks
Re: Nigcomsat Test Invitation by Agartha: 8:48am On Apr 16, 2007
i was also invited for the test. please i need to have the test format.thanks smiley
Re: Nigcomsat Test Invitation by Hardware(m): 2:00pm On Apr 16, 2007
read about satellite and other general questiuon
thanks
\\

HARDWARE 4 BETTERMENT
Re: Nigcomsat Test Invitation by sosoed(f): 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2007
Hi,
i was also invited but my test is on the 23rd. Has any one done a test with 'organized mess' before? It will be highly appreciated if we can get to know what the test will be like.

soso
Re: Nigcomsat Test Invitation by igbi: 4:13pm On Apr 16, 2007
i checked my mail on friday, my invitation came on sat at 9 45, i only saw it this morning, they asked me to reply before 15th which was yesterday, anyway i still sent it today, just read about nigeria communication sattelite its a new organization by the govt has been on air since 2004, all the best to you guys
Re: Nigcomsat Test Invitation by prizeless(m): 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2007
I was also invited for the NIGCOMSAT test, will be writing mine in zaria.

hi, all pls, check this site, wt do u think:

http://nigeria-gnext.110mb.com/nigeria-gnext/nigeria-gnext.110mb.com.index.html
Re: Nigcomsat Test Invitation by adventurer(m): 11:13am On Apr 17, 2007
we are looking 4 job not politiking
Re: Nigcomsat Test Invitation by flintstone: 1:38pm On Apr 17, 2007
could those of us that have taken the test tell those who have not wot to expect. i am yet to take mineand will appreciate any insight.
thank u as u help
Re: Nigcomsat Test Invitation by ficasej: 3:02pm On Apr 17, 2007
pls can some one farward the mail to me, I ve not got it. --- ficasej@yahoo.com
Re: Nigcomsat Test Invitation by ficasej: 3:06pm On Apr 17, 2007
I always delete my bulk mail without going through it. I am waiting for one who can help!
Re: Nigcomsat Test Invitation by igbi: 3:24pm On Apr 17, 2007
NIGCOMSAT sent me mail for me to reply before a paticular day, pls anyone in the house, is that an invitation or a mail is to come after i replied
Re: Nigcomsat Test Invitation by ugorjio: 10:47pm On Apr 19, 2012
pls is nigcomsat recruiting? smileypls is nigcomsat recruiting?

(1) (Reply)

Virgin Nigeria / w / Vacancies: This Might Interest You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.