Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,157 members, 7,867,361 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:35 PM

'we Shall Shut Out And Alienate Those Among Us That Lead Our Youths Astray' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'we Shall Shut Out And Alienate Those Among Us That Lead Our Youths Astray' (208 Views)

Moment Nollywood Actor Junior Pope Boat Capsized that lead to his death / Actor Junior Pope Accused Of Leading His Kids Astray For Plaiting Their Hair / 6 Nigerian Big Boys Making Our Youths Do Anything For Money — Number 5 Doesn’t B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'we Shall Shut Out And Alienate Those Among Us That Lead Our Youths Astray' by Emperor2463(m): 12:01pm On Oct 31, 2018
This morning, Kanye West, who has been heavily criticized for supporting President Donald Trump, announced he's distancing himself from Politics while admitting he has been used to spread messages he doesn't believe in.

Reacting to his dramatic and sudden change of heart, Seun Kutim the son of late Afrobeat pioneer, Fela Kuti described him as a "traitor".

In his words;
One day we as motherland people all over the world will start to listen to those that are actually doing the work for our progress. We shall shut out and alienate those among us that lead our youths astray, intentionally. One day tweeted apologies won’t cut it anymore. One day a traitor shall be just that. A TRAITOR.
One day we will forgive our friends their trespasses and hold oppressors accountable for their unforgivable sins against us instead. Sometimes I wonder how many friends we have lost over nonsense while we excuse the ones creating the conditions for this warped existence to exist.
I am not mad at Kanye, I am sorry for my people.

https://legitnewsblog..com/2018/10/we-shall-shut-out-and-alienate-those.html

Re: 'we Shall Shut Out And Alienate Those Among Us That Lead Our Youths Astray' by DabuIIIT: 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2018
Coneheads yoots should borrow a leaf from Seun Kuti and back2Daura the lifeless dullard.

Lzaa

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Phyno's New Video, Titled Fuwa Sewa, Click On The Video And Watch / More Grace To The Family Team And Fans…ugobest Music / La Calin.. The Stunning Show Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.