Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,126 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Actor Junior Pope Accused Of Leading His Kids Astray For Plaiting Their Hair - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Junior Pope Accused Of Leading His Kids Astray For Plaiting Their Hair (3081 Views)

Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? / Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) / Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Junior Pope Accused Of Leading His Kids Astray For Plaiting Their Hair by Yinkfoldup: 10:26am On Dec 14, 2019
Nollywood Actor, Junior Pope has taken to his Instagram page to share a lovely photos of himself and his kids.

Sharing the photos on IG, he wrote:

“When Your Mum Is @dopeevents007………..Thanks a Million @qutejay For Taking Good Care And Looking After My Investments…”

However, some of his fans were displeased with the photos because he plaited his kids hair.

A fan stated that he is not showing them a good example.

The fan identified as @bomakasa wrote;

“You are not really showing this kids good example, it’s unfortunate you’re leanding then astray… Pls show them the way to calvary…”

Replying the fan, the actor wrote;

“lead yours,bother not about mine……Thank You…..Holier than thou”

See their exchange below ;

Source : https://yinkfold.com/actor-junior-pope-accused-of-leading-his-kids-astray-for-plaiting-their-hair/

Re: Actor Junior Pope Accused Of Leading His Kids Astray For Plaiting Their Hair by Davash222(m): 10:40am On Dec 14, 2019
This little boy don dey get pot belly
Re: Actor Junior Pope Accused Of Leading His Kids Astray For Plaiting Their Hair by emeijeh(m): 10:43am On Dec 14, 2019
I will recommend Queen's Premier English book for both of them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor Junior Pope Accused Of Leading His Kids Astray For Plaiting Their Hair by johnkey: 10:57am On Dec 14, 2019
Dope... only idiots will see something wrong with the kids.
Re: Actor Junior Pope Accused Of Leading His Kids Astray For Plaiting Their Hair by Pmtvng: 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2019
Hmm.
Re: Actor Junior Pope Accused Of Leading His Kids Astray For Plaiting Their Hair by Wizzyflexx: 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2019
Dope kids
People should learn to mind them business.

Nonsense and hypocrisiti grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Actor Junior Pope Accused Of Leading His Kids Astray For Plaiting Their Hair by Harry00(m): 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2019
emeijeh:
I will recommend Queen's Premier English book for both of them.
I agree

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not A Wife-beater -teddy A Reacts To Reports That He Beats Pregnant Bambam / Osita Iheme AKA Paw Paw Having Fun At His Home Town / Meet Bb9ja Housemate Who Dated His Girlfriend For 8 Years Without Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.