Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Pls Help Track This Fraudster - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pls Help Track This Fraudster (928 Views)

Pls Help Track This Notorious Petty Thief For Me / Please Help Me, I Need To Track This Number 09024347942 / Please Help Track A Missing Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Track This Fraudster by kingofthenorth: 12:51pm On Oct 31, 2018
The picture of this woman is that of a fraudster who goes about ripping people off with the promise of helping you travel out. She defrauded I and about 20 people and currently on the run, with her number switched off (0902 154 6189). If you have any useful information on how to track this woman kindly send me a mail on carlosrico8080@yahoo.com.

N.b: she claim her name is amaka, from Enugu state.
The address of where she run her scam biz is on the pix of the flyer attached

Re: Pls Help Track This Fraudster by jacksondavies(m): 1:04pm On Oct 31, 2018
One look at her face and the name of the company, should have alerted you to the fact that she was running a fraud.

Stupid company name = Stupid business

Good luck with your search, hope you get your money back.
Re: Pls Help Track This Fraudster by Xisnin(m): 1:10pm On Oct 31, 2018
You never met her face to face?
Re: Pls Help Track This Fraudster by cassidy1996(m): 4:02pm On Oct 31, 2018
Igbo Amaka
Re: Pls Help Track This Fraudster by EricBloodAxe: 4:09pm On Oct 31, 2018
With all the errors on the flyer u still enta d one chance? All these visa arrangement guys na scam. Don't fall victim.
Re: Pls Help Track This Fraudster by nursennenny(f): 4:11pm On Oct 31, 2018
Qualified person are :handcraft and furniture

It is finished my brother

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gay Couple Fights Dirty Over Cheating Allegations, See Reactions / See The Demonic Implant Of 5G Network!!!!! / Clubkonnect Are Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.