Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Pls Help Track This Notorious Petty Thief For Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pls Help Track This Notorious Petty Thief For Me (2900 Views)

Amotekun Arrests Notorious Thief For Stealing From Church In Osun (Photo) / Please Help Me, I Need To Track This Number 09024347942 / Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Track This Notorious Petty Thief For Me by MisterBanny(m): 6:16pm On May 28, 2023
Nairalanders pls help track this criminal for me, he absconded with my goods without paying.
The young man whose picture appears beneath is a notorious criminal. My sister deals in clothes. She got a call from the guy asking for the prices of her goods as displayed on her Facebook wall. The guy asked my sister to meet her up in a Hotel, she went there and sat at the reception awaiting the guy to come.
When the guy came, he inspected what he had ordered and pleaded with my sister to allow him go to his hotel room and test the clothes and that was how the guy disappeared up till now. Mean while, the guy was never a guest at the said hotel. He never lodged in there.
I don't know what this world is turning into. Why the craze to acquire material things that u can't afford at the moment? Why would u wreck someone's business? A young able-bodied man stealing from a woman? This is unacceptable

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Track This Notorious Petty Thief For Me by Mozino007(m): 6:35pm On May 28, 2023
Beep me 07062357770

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Track This Notorious Petty Thief For Me by MisterBanny(m): 6:49pm On May 28, 2023
Mozino007:
Beep me 07062357770

Ok
Re: Pls Help Track This Notorious Petty Thief For Me by losky83: 6:51pm On May 28, 2023
MisterBanny:
Nairalanders pls help track this criminal for me, he absconded with my goods without paying.
The young man whose picture appears beneath is a notorious criminal. My sister deals in clothes. She got a call from the guy asking for the prices of her goods as displayed on her Facebook wall. The guy asked my sister to meet her up in a Hotel, she went there and sat at the reception awaiting the guy to come.
When the guy came, he inspected what he had ordered and pleaded with my sister to allow him go to his hotel room and test the clothes and that was how the guy disappeared up till now. Mean while, the guy was never a guest at the said hotel. He never lodged in there.
I don't know what this world is turning into. Why the craze to acquire material things that u can't afford at the moment? Why would u wreck someone's business? A young able-bodied man stealing from a woman? This is unacceptable
SHUT UP.
YOUR SISTER LEFT HER SHOP AND WENT TO A HOTEL TO SELL NOT JUST HER GOODS BUT HERSELF.IS THIS HOW SHE TAKES HER GOODS TO MEN IN HOTELS WITHOUT FEAR?
IF THE GUY HAD PAID HER CASH WITH EXTRA AFTER SLEEPING WITH HER,YOU WOULD NOT MAKE NOISE.
BOTH OF YOU SHOULD CONTINUE PROSTITUTING IN THE NAME OF SELLING

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Track This Notorious Petty Thief For Me by Berrityga: 7:11pm On May 28, 2023
Life Nah risk, your sister should bear her loses or move on. Even police no go gree hear this kind matter.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help Track This Notorious Petty Thief For Me by MisterBanny(m): 7:27pm On May 28, 2023
losky83:
SHUT UP.
YOUR SISTER LEFT HER SHOP AND WENT TO A HOTEL TO SELL NOT JUST HER GOODS BUT HERSELF.IS THIS HOW SHE TAKES HER GOODS TO MEN IN HOTELS WITHOUT FEAR?
IF THE GUY HAD PAID HER CASH WITH EXTRA AFTER SLEEPING WITH HER,YOU WOULD NOT MAKE NOISE.

You must be very stupid, foolish, idiotic, half-witted, moronic, imbecilic, crackbrained, dopy and senseless to have made such an insensitive statement at this time. if she went there to sleep with the guy, it is ur business? Na ur pussy abi na ur girlfriend pussy she borrow?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pls Help Track This Notorious Petty Thief For Me by seborrhic: 8:45pm On May 28, 2023
What people do, especially ladies into online business is send goods via despatch rider to any buyer after successful financial arrangement.
How can any sensible lady agree to meet a guy in a hotel,not eatery or bank or open place,to sell goods.
The story cannot and doesn't sound true.
Something went wrong and the goods story is just a cover up.
You may even be blackmailing the guy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Track This Notorious Petty Thief For Me by losky83: 9:13pm On May 28, 2023
MisterBanny:

You must be very stupid, foolish, idiotic, half-witted, moronic, imbecilic, crackbrained, dopy and senseless to have made such an insensitive statement at this time. if she went there to sleep with the guy, it is ur business? Na ur pussy abi na ur girlfriend pussy she borrow?
IF YOUR SISTER WENT THERE TO SLEEP WITH THE GUY WITH HER NATIONAL PROPERTY AS YOU HAVE SAID AND YOU ALSO SAID IS NOT MY BUSINESS SINCE SHE IS DONATING FOR A PRICE THEN WHY DISTURB US ON NAIRALAND AND WHY DISGRACE THE YOUNG MAN?
WHO KNOW,MAYBE THE YOUNG MAN DID NOT FALL FOR HER THAT IS WHY YOU GUYS ARE ANGRY.
SHAMELESS, SMELLING,CHEAP,IDIOTS GOING AROUND ANY FINE GUY THEY THINK HAVE MONEY,WELL WELCOME TO NIGER WHERE YOUNG GUYS ARE SMARTER THAN GOLD DIGGERS LIKE YOU.MONKEY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Track This Notorious Petty Thief For Me by MisterBanny(m): 9:23pm On May 28, 2023
losky83:
IF YOUR SISTER WENT THERE TO SLEEP WITH THE GUY WITH HER NATIONAL PROPERTY AS YOU HAVE SAID AND YOU ALSO SAID IS NOT MY BUSINESS SINCE SHE IS DONATING FOR A PRICE THEN WHY DISTURB US ON NAIRALAND AND WHY DISGRACE THE YOUNG MAN?
WHO KNOW,MAYBE THE YOUNG MAN DID NOT FALL FOR HER THAT IS WHY YOU GUYS ARE ANGRY.
SHAMELESS, SMELLING,CHEAP,IDIOTS GOING AROUND ANY FINE GUY THEY THINK HAVE MONEY,WELL WELCOME TO NIGER WHERE YOUNG GUYS ARE SMARTER THAN GOLD DIGGERS LIKE YOU.MONKEY

I guess you're referring to ur mother who sleeps around with her smelling kpekus
Re: Pls Help Track This Notorious Petty Thief For Me by losky83: 9:31pm On May 28, 2023
MisterBanny:

I guess you're referring to ur mother who sleeps around with her smelling kpekus
NO BODY SAID ANYTHING ABOUT MOTHERS GOINGTO HOTELS TO FIND MEN TO SLEEP WITH.IT WAS YOU THAT SAID YOUR SISTER TOOK HER LOWLIFE,DIRTHY,STINKING BODY TO A HOTEL TO OPEN HER GUTTER AND COLLECT CASH IN THE NAME OF SELLING CLOTHES.WE KNOW THAT YEYE TALK.
UNFORTUNATELY FOR HER THE GUY PERCEIVED HER STINKING GUTTER AND TOOK OFF.
YOU CAN ASK YOUR SISTER NOW.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Track This Notorious Petty Thief For Me by MisterBanny(m): 9:33pm On May 28, 2023
losky83:
NO BODY SAID ANYTHING ABOUT MOTHERS GOINGTO HOTELS TO FIND MEN TO SLEEP WITH.IT WAS YOU THAT SAID YOUR SISTER TOOK HER LOWLIFE,DIRTHY,STINKING BODY TO A HOTEL TO OPEN HER GUTTER AND COLLECT CASH IN THE NAME OF SELLING CLOTHES.WE KNOW THAT YEYE TALK.
UNFORTUNATELY FOR HER THE GUY PERCEIVED HER STINKING GUTTER AND TOOK OFF.
YOU CAN ASK YOUR SISTER NOW.

Don't worry, I will soon bang your mother

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Track This Notorious Petty Thief For Me by dododawa1: 9:35pm On May 28, 2023
Hotel while not open space like eatering or cafe
Re: Pls Help Track This Notorious Petty Thief For Me by losky83: 9:42pm On May 28, 2023
MisterBanny:

Don't worry, I will soon bang your mother
HAHAHAHAHA SORRY OH,MY MOTHER IS NOT YOUR SISTER THAT HAS DONE ABORTION TWICE FOR YOU AFTER SHE GAVE YOU GONOREA.I KNOW YOUR STORY.
Re: Pls Help Track This Notorious Petty Thief For Me by Black44(m): 10:04pm On May 28, 2023
The money is gone
Move on
Re: Pls Help Track This Notorious Petty Thief For Me by Blackpowers101: 10:43pm On May 28, 2023
MisterBanny:
Having his photo alone is enough, the guy will run back begging for mercy with the money for your goods. I have done it for people on this forum and yours won't be an exception. Don't pay any money to me until you see for yourself. Na Cross River be this. If you like you call or text me here 09034568201, we don't hide, this number is known here.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Track This Notorious Petty Thief For Me by MisterBanny(m): 10:44pm On May 28, 2023
Blackpowers101:
Having his photo alone is enough, the guy will run back begging for mercy with the money for your goods. I have done it for people on this forum and yours won't be an exception. Don't pay any money to me until you see for yourself. Na Cross River be this. If you like you call or text me here 09034568201, we don't hide, this number is known here.

Ok thanks
Re: Pls Help Track This Notorious Petty Thief For Me by Sunnyhillsfarms: 10:56pm On May 28, 2023
MisterBanny:

Would have been really interested in your case as I have contacts?
But you just sold yourself off with this comment...
Re: Pls Help Track This Notorious Petty Thief For Me by Killerbag36: 11:06pm On May 28, 2023
MisterBanny:

Shout up if its not his business why posting it here the first place

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Track This Notorious Petty Thief For Me by MisterBanny(m): 11:07pm On May 28, 2023
Killerbag36:

Shout up if its not his business why posting it here the first place
Mumu
Re: Pls Help Track This Notorious Petty Thief For Me by Killerbag36: 11:08pm On May 28, 2023
Sunnyhillsfarms:

I swear!! she just prove to us say the girl go fvuck for hotel things no go well how are we even sure say na clothes she go hotel go sell the thing be like hookup gone wrong sef
Re: Pls Help Track This Notorious Petty Thief For Me by Killerbag36: 11:11pm On May 28, 2023
Blackpowers101:

Guy no go buy matter this na ashawo matter wen go bad u sef use ur head or probably u sef wan chop wish u the best bye
Re: Pls Help Track This Notorious Petty Thief For Me by Killerbag36: 11:14pm On May 28, 2023
MisterBanny:

Mumu

Same to ur lies keep selling pusssy i wish u all the best in ur biz
Lol me nd u know say no b cloth 🤣 come out clean mk person help u bt not me oo bt other simps here🤣🤣
Re: Pls Help Track This Notorious Petty Thief For Me by Buhari4sale: 12:56am On May 29, 2023
How old are you bro?
Re: Pls Help Track This Notorious Petty Thief For Me by Wealthoptulent(m): 1:05am On May 29, 2023
Berrityga:
Life Nah risk, your sister should bear her loses or move on. Even police no go gree hear this kind matter.
Home service in the MUD,u left shop carry market go Hotel.. shey na BAT or Sanwolu? N celebrity? In as much we condemn the thief let not spare the covetous trader.. I won't say promiscuous so I won't judge , some ppl are naturally gullible [center][/center] cheesy
Re: Pls Help Track This Notorious Petty Thief For Me by Alonso91(m): 1:40am On May 29, 2023
Well thank God say na only clothes he abscond with..... You girls need to learn from every happenings around you concerning this" I sell male wears" of a thing....... think of that girl Khadijat that was found dead after delivering to a guy in an hotel.....

Then to you me fine boy zero Kobo,ur days of wrecking people's business with ur petty thief is numbered

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Track This Notorious Petty Thief For Me by Rexymania(m): 6:48am On May 29, 2023
It's painful

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Track This Notorious Petty Thief For Me by steeltrust: 8:11am On May 29, 2023
losky83:
SHUT UP.
this is one thing I hate about you nairalanders
You always feel you know it all and every post has an undertone

Y’all claiming over sabi why not join efcc or any armed forces to showcase your talent

With small data ona go just come here Dey talk rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Track This Notorious Petty Thief For Me by Westerhoffe(m): 8:13am On May 29, 2023
He simply went home to test it.
shocked
Re: Pls Help Track This Notorious Petty Thief For Me by steeltrust: 8:13am On May 29, 2023
seborrhic:
What people do, especially ladies into online business is send goods via despatch rider to any buyer after successful financial arrangement.
How can any sensible lady agree to meet a guy in a hotel,not eatery or bank or open place,to sell goods.
The story cannot and doesn't sound true.
Something went wrong and the goods story is just a cover up.
You may even be blackmailing the guy
how can it be true

Over sabi

Investigator when know no em work
As you know the true story Oya tell us how e happen

Gbeborun
Re: Pls Help Track This Notorious Petty Thief For Me by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:12am On May 29, 2023
Everyone be walking around with enough violence now.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Pls Help Track This Notorious Petty Thief For Me by MisterBanny(m): 10:16am On May 29, 2023
Sunnyhillsfarms:

You're not God bro. I have others who have more contacts than you claim. Who do u even think you are??
Re: Pls Help Track This Notorious Petty Thief For Me by MisterBanny(m): 10:17am On May 29, 2023
Killerbag36:

Guy no go buy matter this na ashawo matter wen go bad u sef use ur head or probably u sef wan chop wish u the best bye

You're stupid

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Crime News: I Was Hot After Seeing This Three Years Old Girl(photo) / Video Of A N==2ked Blac Chyna In Bed With Her New Boyfriend Hits The Internet / See Shocking Reply Man Got After He Told Rich Friends To Teach Him How To Do It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.