Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

What Really Happened Between Shiite And Army- IMN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Really Happened Between Shiite And Army- IMN (29074 Views)

Give These Things To IPOB,ESN,UGM,FKH,BHT,YSM,SHIITE And Nigeria Will Have Peace / DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? / Police DPO And Army Captain Snatch Election Materials In Rivers State - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Really Happened Between Shiite And Army- IMN by GabrielYulaw(m): 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2018
SmartMindsFx:
Inasmuch as I am a million percent against any form of violence and cheating, I have a serious problem with the shiites and their so called peaceful marches.

First of all, why did your Leader and his deciples block a whole chief of Army Staff from forging ahead?
That's where the whole problem started.

There's this video moving around where Zak spoke in Hausa and what he said was crazy.
Request for link and I'll send it.

Do you know that I can go to the US or any European country and block the whole General Staff and even the president and nothing will happen. Why can't this happen here? Simply because here is a shithole populated by shitholeans with little brain matter
Re: What Really Happened Between Shiite And Army- IMN by mushystuff: 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2018
TOPCRUISE:
Only a Muslim president is capable of dealing with the Shiites. When Jonathan was president, he thread softly with them despite provocations.
Had it been PMB is Christian it becomes a religious issue
Y'aradua (God rest his soul) was there as President. Why did he not engage in this drama and deliberate massacre of citizens in the name of dealing with Shiites?

1 Like

Re: What Really Happened Between Shiite And Army- IMN by mushystuff: 4:01pm On Oct 31, 2018
GabrielYulaw:

Do you know that I can go to the US or any European country and block the whole General Staff and even the president and nothing will happen. Why can't this happen here? Simply because here is a shithole populated by shitholeans with little brain matter

It's the terrible militarisation of everything in the country plus ongoing military rule, that is why civilians look at military personnel as some kind of god that cannot be defied.

1 Like

Re: What Really Happened Between Shiite And Army- IMN by Suplexx: 4:03pm On Oct 31, 2018
SmartMindsFx:

He told his followers not to deny any military personnel entry. They should allow a smooth passage and once the personnel is deep in their midst, they should kill him and his entourage and behead them.

Thanks
Re: What Really Happened Between Shiite And Army- IMN by sparkle6(m): 4:05pm On Oct 31, 2018
allthingsgood:

what have u said now
IMN hates buhari
Your noise is irrelevant
Noted. Now get off ma case pal.
Re: What Really Happened Between Shiite And Army- IMN by Apollux(m): 4:17pm On Oct 31, 2018
mushystuff:

Their leader was in his house with his wife and children. Those that obstructed the road were members of his sect. They were the actual offenders. After they were successfully removed and the COAS passed through, why did the Army go back to their dwelling places the next day to wreak an ungodly massacre on Nigerian citizens they ought to protect including women and children? The next day o! If that is not premeditated murder what else is? They even burned their houses too. What were El-Zackzaky and wife arrested and detained for? Were they part of that procession?

Now the court has severally ordered that he be released with his wife on bail. Did the government obey? Did they even appeal the orders of the high court? Where is the respect of the rule of law if there is no agenda against therm due to religious differences? Has the Army charged any of those ones they arrested for obstruction of the road or for disruption of public peace and attacking a government officer? How can a government sanction the massacre and mass burial of over Four Hundred persons and till date none of the perpetrators have been brought to justice? This is why they protest and go on marches. Why is their leader still detained after valid court orders for his release? Where is the justice? Who will call the government to order?

If the Army with the approval of the President had restrained itself in 2015, none of these would be happening today. If the govt had obeyed the laws of the land it swore to uphold including judgments/orders of court, these would not have been happening. Fortunately, they (the Shiites) are as heartless and vindictive as the President because they are all Muslims. These intimidation tactics would have long cowed Christians who uphold the sanctity of life but not these ones. If the govt is not careful, they will ignite a situation they should have handled more decently, lawfully and carefully. Unfortunately however, the govt functionaries are protected and fortified with state funds while the ordinary man on the street will suffer for the megalomaniac, ethnic bigotry of their president and government.
Well that may be true in most cases but the French revolution should teach political /military leaders that no matter how fortified they are, they won't be protected when the citizens decide to revolt. Not even the military might can quell that. It has happened several times in the past and will continue to happen.
When I was watching the video, one fear on my mind was, what if someone sponsors these shiite guys with weapons? It will be a scary movie as bad as the Boko Haram menace Nigerian government is yet to resolve.
Make no mistake, the shia Muslims maybe a little more peaceful than their sunni/wahabi counterparts, but they are every bit as violent and heartless when pushed. If these people get armed the army will no longer have the means to kill them defenselessly, it will be a bloodbath reminiscent of what we have in the northeast.
The truth is the FG has what it takes to end this conflict once and for all but they don't won't to . It doesn't cost them anything to dialog with them. At least start by releasing their leader which is the real cause of the conflict in the first place. If Yara Dua was willing to negotiate with the N/delta militants what stops the FG from doing the same? How many more will the army kill before it will be enough? The present government is sowing the seed of future conflicts if it doesn't caution itself and show restraint.
But the truth is this, the FG is fighting Boko Haram, 2 factions of them, fighting N/Delta Millitants, fighting IPOB, killer heardmen. How many more will it fight before it becomes enough? Nigerians need to put religious /political/ethnic sentiments aside and speak up before this spills over.

2 Likes

Re: What Really Happened Between Shiite And Army- IMN by GabrielYulaw(m): 4:34pm On Oct 31, 2018
Apollux:

Well that may be true in most cases but the French revolution should teach political /military leaders that no matter how fortified they are, they won't be protected when the citizens decide to revolt. Not even the military might can quell that. It has happened several times in the past and will continue to happen.
When I was watching the video, one fear on my mind was, what if someone sponsors these shiite guys with weapons? It will be a scary movie as bad as the Boko Haram menace Nigerian government is yet to resolve.
Make no mistake, the shia Muslims maybe a little more peaceful than their sunni/wahabi counterparts, but they are every bit as violent and heartless when pushed. If these people get armed the army will no longer have the means to kill them defenselessly, it will be a bloodbath reminiscent of what we have in the northeast.
The truth is the FG has what it takes to end this conflict once and for all but they don't won't to . It doesn't cost them anything to dialog with them. At least start by releasing their leader which is the real cause of the conflict in the first place. If Yara Dua was willing to negotiate with the N/delta militants what stops the FG from doing the same? How many more will the army kill before it will be enough? The present government is sowing the seed of future conflicts if it doesn't caution itself and show restraint.
But the truth is this, the FG is fighting Boko Haram, 2 factions of them, fighting N/Delta Millitants, fighting IPOB, killer heardmen. How many more will it fight before it becomes enough? Nigerians need to put religious /political/ethnic sentiments aside and speak up before this spills over.

Go and tell them. All that's required to end all these bloodshed is not the resurrection of Moses, Elijah or other such nonsense but for the FG to simply respect the rule of the law. The same rule of the law they swore to obey but shit on with sickening regularity. Honestly, Naija scares me. Look at how the FG is misbehaving- like Hulk Hugan bullying a toddler. They know what is required to end all these, but it apparently serves their purposes for the killings to continue. Even the rise of Boko Haram shows they have learnt nothing- as it was the massacre of some people by the military that triggered Boko Haram. With the way FG is killing the Shiites and creating martyrs for the IMN, it's only a matter of time before they choose to defend themselves Boko Haram style. That among other things is very scary.
Re: What Really Happened Between Shiite And Army- IMN by Geoguru20: 4:39pm On Oct 31, 2018
Esseite:
This is a core islamic affair which involves killing of muslims, but you would never find the self acclaimed Prof Akintola and MURIC, but when it comes to politics, he would be dancing around like a headless chicken...
yes this is politics and why should muric ever say something.
this fucking rag tags are hired by Iran and their type of religion is not and will not be accepted here.
you know why MURIC never speaks on this matter it is because they are not Muslims and MURIC is a Muslim/isLamic right group.
Re: What Really Happened Between Shiite And Army- IMN by GabrielYulaw(m): 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2018
mushystuff:
When supposedly sane people veer completely off the course of an argument or discourse to start attacking a particular tribe or reduce clear human rights violations to mere political party membership and support, one must begin to wonder whether such people are sick in the brain or perhaps have no brain to begin with. Even to the point of insulting elderly parents? There is inherent madness in the family and lineage of such idiots even among their unborn children.

Lol. Aren't you a Nigerian? Such is the Nigerian trademark. Bring out a superior argument and rather than seek to counter it they will start insulting your parents, tribe, food, trousers, mosquito, cockroach, pet dog and even your toilet roll! This is why i seldom argue with Nigerians, especially on Facebook. The vast majority lack critical thinking abilities. They see everything through the narrow lens of religion or ethnicity and get amazed that the country is such a shithole because of it.

1 Like

Re: What Really Happened Between Shiite And Army- IMN by GabrielYulaw(m): 4:48pm On Oct 31, 2018
Geoguru20:
this fucking rag tags are hired by Iran and their type of religion is not and will not be accepted here.
you know why MURIC never speaks on this matter it is because they are not Muslims and MURIC is a Muslim/isLamic right group.

So, freedom of conscience and religion is not actually written down in the 1999 constitution? You know, it's people like you that make me ashamed to be black and Nigerian. SMH cry
Re: What Really Happened Between Shiite And Army- IMN by SmartMindsFx: 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2018
GabrielYulaw:

No I don know and no you can't
Re: What Really Happened Between Shiite And Army- IMN by SmartMindsFx: 4:58pm On Oct 31, 2018
mushystuff:

Even if he gave any so-called order, why has he not been charged to court? Why detain him even after the court had ordered otherwise? What of young men, women and children that were massacred in their homes because they are of the IMN sect? Did they give that order too? How about his wife? Where is the humanity? Does the govt now have the power to pick and choose what orders of court to obey or disregard?

He has been charged to court long before now and court has ordered his release but PMB has a personal beef with him. I am in no support of him being held o!

Do you know there are ways to protest without any of these happenings ever occurring?
Re: What Really Happened Between Shiite And Army- IMN by Psoul(m): 5:06pm On Oct 31, 2018
BB9ja007:
you Have been matching for two years for what exactly?

Look my brother, i don't support evil no matter where it is coming from. Probably, that march is part of their religion.
This administration is wicked and lacks tolerance.

I am a Christian. The Catholics have what they call Station of the Cross or something like that. In this holy march, I don't think that the Catholics need to obtain Police permission to embark on the procession.
I beliv the Shites march is similar to that and they don't need police permission to do it. It is only religion intolerance of this government that makes the army to confront them.

2 Likes

Re: What Really Happened Between Shiite And Army- IMN by GabrielYulaw(m): 5:08pm On Oct 31, 2018
SmartMindsFx:

No I don know and no you can't

I can't? At the most i will be hit with a fine. Instead of being shot down like a dog on the streets here in Nigeria like the Shiites were
Re: What Really Happened Between Shiite And Army- IMN by mushystuff: 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2018
SmartMindsFx:

He has been charged to court long before now and court has ordered his release but PMB has a personal beef with him. I am in no support of him being held o!

Do you know there are ways to protest without any of these happenings ever occurring?

The only way to protest without these happenings is for the goddamned army and security agencies to holster their weapons and not deploy lethal, violent force against protesting civilians unless there is armed, head on confrontation with them. They ought not to use live ammunition against stones, sticks and catapults!

It is the failure of the government to release him that has led to these continued protests. Until the government complies with lawful court orders, they are 100% responsible for every breakdown of law and order. What happened to dialogue and peaceful engagement?

You don’t deliberately goad your citizens and turn around to cow them by military firepower! That is barbarous and should not be supported by any decent, sane citizens. I hope you're aware the court has given judgement in Charly Boy's favour against the police with monetary damages? Go read about it.

1 Like

Re: What Really Happened Between Shiite And Army- IMN by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2018
SmartMindsFx:
Inasmuch as I am a million percent against any form of violence and cheating, I have a serious problem with the shiites and their so called peaceful marches.

First of all, why did your Leader and his deciples block a whole chief of Army Staff from forging ahead?
That's where the whole problem started.

There's this video moving around where Zak spoke in Hausa and what he said was crazy.
Request for link and I'll send it.
I need it o. let me understand the origin of this mayhem n know who is at fault
Re: What Really Happened Between Shiite And Army- IMN by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 31, 2018
Geoguru20:

In other words... Muric only speak for Shias?... noted
Re: What Really Happened Between Shiite And Army- IMN by GabrielYulaw(m): 5:16pm On Oct 31, 2018
Psoul:

Look my brother, i don't support evil no matter where it is coming from. Probably, that march is part of their religion.
This administration is wicked and lacks tolerance.

I am a Christian. The Catholics have what they call Station of the Cross or something like that. In this holy march, I don't think that the Catholics need to obtain Police permission to embark on the procession.
I beliv the Shites march is similar to that and they don't need police permission to do it. It is only religion intolerance of this government that makes the army to confront them.

The Shiites have been marching since time immemorial. And yes, it is part of their religion. Only under this administration is this causing problems. That tells you a lot.
What is wrong with Nigerians? Why are they so blind? For goodness sake your fellow citizens are being massacred with the bullets bought by your tax for merely blocking the road and throwing stones. Yet during protests against fuel increase you yourself will go out, block the road and throw stones and not expect the military to shoot you dead. Are you stupid? Please, what is happening to your brains? Is blocking of roads and throwing of stones now an executable offense? Can't we see that if the Nigerian military can shoot down the Shiites like they are nothing, then nothing stops them from similarly shooting down fuel price protesters, protesting IPOB youths or simply anyone else whose protests they do not like? Are my fellow Nigerians really so blind that they do not see?

OK. Next time fuel price is increased I wholly support the drafting of the military to kill all people protesting it on the streets. No mercy. Kill them all. As well, during next year's election no protests are allowed. All protesters must be shot on sight. Survivors will be shot agaihn.
Re: What Really Happened Between Shiite And Army- IMN by waShine(m): 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2018
BB9ja007:
you Have been matching for two years for what exactly?

Nice question Ọya sí ìyá answer your question
Re: What Really Happened Between Shiite And Army- IMN by Optimist88(m): 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2018
I experience shites protests almost everyday and I can boldly say it's always peaceful and fun because their dancing steps are always funny
Re: What Really Happened Between Shiite And Army- IMN by asawanathegreat(m): 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2018
Operation cow dance in progress
Re: What Really Happened Between Shiite And Army- IMN by neonly: 5:33pm On Oct 31, 2018
Built2last:

"Without justice, what else is the State but a great band of robbers"~~St Augustine

The reaction of Nigerians to Saturday's shooting of yet to be ascertained number of members of Shiite Islamic sect at Zuba bridge, Abuja, by the Nigerian army has conclusively exposed the fact that reasonable number of Nigerians have very low sense of Civic consciousness in addition to knowing absolutely nothing on how security forces ought to operate and relate with civilians in a civilized society.

Of course, I blame them not, considering that we live in Nigeria, a country where the President and Commander-In-Chief and all his security Chiefs take turn justifying and explaining away the routine massacre of hundreds of tax paying citizens by Fulani militia operating under the umbrella of a group, Miyetti Allah, which has no other person but the same President and Commander-In-Chief as Chief Patron. Living in such a country has a way of making one begin to see state violence as the norm and human life as nothing.

But first, let's get the issue very clearly:

According to the Nigerian Army, the Shiites smashed their vehicles' windscreens and windows, injured two soldiers and tried to cart away the "ammunitions and missiles" they were transporting simply because they (the soldiers) tried to dismantle the road block they mounted while on procession. This is the summary of the official statement by the Commander, Army Headquarters Garrison, Major General James Myam.

Before we analyze this, permit me to take us back to 2015 killing of hundredS of the same shiites by the same army. Then, their excuse was that the Shiites blocked the convoy of the Army Chief, Lt General Tukur Yusuf Buratai. Meanwhile, evidence showed that the same Army, even after killing hundredS of stick wielding Shiites, supposedly to create passage for the Army Chief, went to the home of the Shiites leader, Sheik Ibraheem Alzakzakky, and was caught on video shooting people including women and children. If we all pretend to be Savages by justifying the killing of hundredS of civilians by a National Army, just to create passage for an army Chief, how do we explain the same Army going to another location to kill more of the same people??

The people killed at Alzakzakky's house, were they also blocking the Army convoy

Testifying before a judicial Commission of Inquiry set up to look into the December 12, 2015 massacre, the Secretary to the Governor Nasir Elrufai headed government of Kaduna state, Mr Balarabe Lawal, admitted that the state government and the Nigerian Army buried 347 of the killed shiites IN A MASS GRAVE. In other words, they didn't allow families of their victims take the bodies of their loved ones and afford them descent burial in accordance with their religious belief.

Now, the same Army has killed the same people with the excuse that they attacked them with stones. And with no shame whatsoever, some Nigerians including those who have always condemned Israeli soldiers for responding to stone-throwing Palestinians with live bullets are defending their own army responding to the same stone with bullets.

Even the claim by the army that they were transporting weapons when they ran into the Shiites appears to be as weightless as their claim that they were at Nnamdi Kanu's compound last year, not to attack him but to do "SHOW OF FORCE". These are illiterate excuses. You don't do Show Of Force in a locality populated by your own unarmed citizens. You do "Show Of Force" to codedly warn enemy countries to respect themselves and you do this by displaying your military might.

If the army could be dumb enough to load sensitive weapons (ammunitions and missiles) and start moving them from place to place WITHOUT getting intelligence about the traffic situation of the route they intend to ply, it simply means we have a bunch of Morons heading the Nigerian army. And if they knew the Shiites were doing procession there and still chose to take that route, instead of getting the police to disperse the Islamic sect, that is premeditated murder. If we say the Nigerian Police cannot disperse unarmed stone/stick-wielding group, then we are simply saying we don't have a police force.

Let us get this one point very clear, SOLDIERS HAVE NO BUSINESS BEING OUTSIDE THEIR BARRACKS FULLY ARMED AND IN COMBAT MODE EXCEPT THEY ARE GOING FOR OPERATION WHICH DOES NOT INCLUDE GOING TO DISPERSE A BUNCH OF RIOTOUS RELIGIOUS CROWD ON PROCESSION. The business of the army is the protection of the territorial integrity of the country. Soldiers are permitted to engage civilians only when Police and other law enforcement such as Civil Defence have conclusively failed to contain the situation and it must be in cases where the riotous assembly is populated by people who are ARMED with gun, not stick or stone.

Soldiers are trained to understand only "Open fire" and "Cease fire". You don't send soldiers against stone or stick wielding citizens. You send the Police who are trained and equipped with tear gas, rubber bullet, water cannisters etc.

The militarization of the civic spaces is itself a moral crime against the citizens. It speaks to a worrisome level of 'anyhowness' and a clear intent to massacre tax paying citizens who the government exists solely to serve and protect.

ANY COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF OR ARMY CHIEF WHO SEND IN SOLDIERS TO CONFRONT UNARMED CIVILIANS HAS ONLY ONE THING IN MIND AND THAT IS THE MASSACRE OF THE SAID CIVILIAN CITIZENS. There is no "but", there is no "IF" here. In any confrontation between the Citizens and the government, the responsibility of applying restraints rests more with the government. We owe it to ourselves to stop diplomatizing and rationalizing needless state violence especially by a government that has repeatedly been found wanting in cases like ethnic cleansing by Fulani militias where that state violence are desperately needed.

It is important that we all remind ourselves that the Muhammadu Buhari led government has been holding the Shiite leader and his wife in detention since December 2015 AGAINST COURT ORDER that they be released. That is impunity of the highest order.

The Buhari government must obey the order of its own court by releasing the Shiite leader and his wife.

As the former head of Kenyan anti graft agency, professor PLO Lumumba would say "Peace can only be a product of intercourse between justice and truth. Any peace acquired through any other way is nothing but the peace of the grave yard which is no peace at all"

Well said

Re: What Really Happened Between Shiite And Army- IMN by SmartMindsFx: 5:36pm On Oct 31, 2018
mushystuff:

The only way to protest without these happenings is for the goddamned army and security agencies to holster their weapons and not deploy lethal, violent force against protesting civilians unless there is armed, head on confrontation with them. They ought not to use live ammunition against stones, sticks and catapults!

It is the failure of the government to release him that has led to these continued protests. Until the government complies with lawful court orders, they are 100% responsible for every breakdown of law and order. What happened to dialogue and peaceful engagement?

You don’t deliberately goad your citizens and turn around to cow them by military firepower! That is barbarous and should not be supported by any decent, sane citizens. I hope you're aware the court has given judgement in Charly Boy's favour against the police with monetary damages? Go read about it.

I live in Abuja and my office is at karu site close to the Karu bridge.

In the case of the killing of some Shiite members at kugbo, to be sincere, the shooting was triggered by the front liners and YES they had weapons on them.

There was even this weird looking guy that was shot and bullet didn't penetrate.

Note: I am not in support of how the military has been handling the whole case but the Shiite members are making things worse by following the same pattern.
Re: What Really Happened Between Shiite And Army- IMN by SmartMindsFx: 5:38pm On Oct 31, 2018
GabrielYulaw:

I can't? At the most i will be hit with a fine. Instead of being shot down like a dog on the streets here in Nigeria like the Shiites were

Where are you based if I may ask?
There's something I need to nail here.

I am a Muslim and I am not in total support of the style the Shiites are using in protesting.
Re: What Really Happened Between Shiite And Army- IMN by Geoguru20: 5:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
GabrielYulaw:

So, freedom of conscience and religion is not actually written down in the 1999 constitution? You know, it's people like you that make me ashamed to be black and Nigerian. SMH cry
go bleach sucker
Re: What Really Happened Between Shiite And Army- IMN by GabrielYulaw(m): 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2018
SmartMindsFx:

Where are you based if I may ask?
There's something I need to nail here.

I am a Muslim and I am not in total support of the style the Shiites are using in protesting.

Biko, my feelings on this matter has nothing to do with religion. I reason based on facts not on religious or tribal sentiments. I am a Christian by the way.
Re: What Really Happened Between Shiite And Army- IMN by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 31, 2018
bilms:
What really happened between Shiite and army - IMN

https://mrrightsng..com/2018/10/shiite-protests-what-really-happened-imn.html?m=1

The Islamic Movement of Nigeria (IMN) has released a statement on Tuesday explaining the peaceful nature of their protests before operatives of the Nigerian Army interfered by opening fire into its members injuring many people in the process.

A senior member of the IMN’s media forum,Shuaibu Musa, said this yesterday during a media interview and he also accused the Federal Government of deceiving the populace by peddling false narratives of the confrontation.

He said: “The claims that we are moving around with weapons are unsubstantiated. All the marches we have done previously without army or police interference have always ended up peacefully. The question to ask is: who have we ever attacked?

“Let me tell you in Abuja we held a daily sit-out for over a hundred days and nobody was hurt until they (security agents) came and attacked us.

“What is confrontational about a group of people that would come out en masse with their children, women and even their disabled to make their voices heard?

“What is confrontational in the way we have conducted ourselves even in the face of severe provocation. We have never blocked any route.

“We don’t participate in the so-called ethnic and religious confrontations that have been taking place all over the country. Anybody that has stayed in Kaduna will tell you that the homes of IMN Sheikhs and Imams are the abode of safety for all during these crises.

“Have we ever disobeyed any constituted authority? Have we ever been arrested, charged to court and found guilty of disobedience to constituted authorities?

“Some say we kill people but have any Shiite been convicted of murder in this country? They (government) just talk to curry sympathy while instigating public anger against us for nothing.”

On the reluctance of the sect to seek and obtain police permission before staging it protest marches, Musa said: “This issue has been debated even before the Supreme Court. We do not require any police permission to any procession.

“We are not saying everybody must agree with our ways of doing things but we must not also be prevented from doing things our way as long as we have not harmed anyone.”

Musa also shed some light about the violence that happened after the procession in Zuban and other suburbs of Abuja.

“As we speak, we have 17 people confirmed killed in Abuja on Monday. Last Saturday, we had six dead bodies from the Zuba Killings. They (security agents) are liars.

Some of the bodies the army took away were dumped with the police and we have recovered them. By the time, we will be doing the burials; you will see that the dead were real individuals and citizens.

“They (security agents) killed and then dragged the corpses. There are video clips that showed the soldiers were shooting and dragging the corpses and even preventing people from getting medical attention.

After our protest marches, we take time to do a census of our members. We have the names and addresses of every person that has lost his life.

“The 2018 Arbaeen trek ends today (Tuesday) but note that we have also been carrying out the ‘Free Zakzaky’ rallies and campaigns. We will continue to do that not only in Abuja but everywhere.

“However, in the nation’s capital, the Arbaeen trek started about two years ago almost unnoticed because we were not attacked. We thank FCT residents for the support they have given us all these while not only during this Arbaeen trek but also in our struggle to get Sheikh out of detention.

“But we must remind them that the government is not sincere. A government that cannot protect the people when terrorists are shooting innocent citizens is today fighting and killing unarmed Shiites.

Some people are very unfair to us simply because they do not like the way we do some of our religious practices. When they shoot in public, bullets do not know IMN members

Buhari has lost at least 2 million Shiite votes.

That's more than enough to make him lose in 2019
Re: What Really Happened Between Shiite And Army- IMN by ofwest47(m): 6:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
illiteracy is a disease let the so called shittes continue to get themselves killed .
Re: What Really Happened Between Shiite And Army- IMN by Anasko(m): 7:26pm On Oct 31, 2018
Bede2u:
B4 buhari came to power, no one ever heard of shiites or ipob.

He made both groups popular with his high handedness...and now, no matter the number of projects he does, his govt will be remembered by their activities
But Boko Haram Dey Ba?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down After Fierce Shootout With Soldiers. Photos / Tribunal: "If Buhari Can Do It, All Agberos Can"- Ikenga Imo Ugochinyere (Photo) / Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.