Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This (41192 Views)

Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) / Who Did This In Primary And Secondary School Because Of Wicked Teachers. / Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 01, 2018
AkpaamuChinno:
[s]how is chinonye this morning.. the last time we met, she had my divck in her mouth[/s] embarassed
Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 01, 2018
AkpaamuChinno:
[s]obiano will one-day use you fr ritual.dont trust politicians especially those from Alambra[/s] -:[

Why not face ur lane this morning

Mods we suppose to have option to decide who follows us coz some guys are just here for distraction
Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 01, 2018
AkpaamuChinno:
[s]chinonso dike, I want you to start using your brain that's the only thing I want from you[/s] cheesy
Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by jericco1(m): 8:15am On Nov 01, 2018
what does arna mean
Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by mimimile93: 8:24am On Nov 01, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Religion of peace indeed!

You do well my brother! Protect your kids!

So much hatred in one religion undecided

The worst aspect is that there is really no need for it!
CHRISTIANITY is a religion of hypocrisy for hypocrites by hypocrites.
Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by computerglobal(m): 8:28am On Nov 01, 2018
Nice one
Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by 1759King: 8:28am On Nov 01, 2018
CilicMarin:
It is even worse in Christianity...
You just had to go there... What a pity!

1 Like

Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 01, 2018
FriendNG:
The school should teach them the Islamic religion as it's taught by the Prophet peace be upon him and not this sect & that sect.

There's no stand-alone Islamic religion as taught by Prophet Mohammed.

Each sect claims they 're directly teaching mohammeds version

1 Like

Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 01, 2018
Any different between fire and inferno? Just different degrees apart.
Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by Yoyostic: 8:43am On Nov 01, 2018
Arna; infidels,abomination,fake.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by safarigirl(f): 8:43am On Nov 01, 2018
Meanwhile in various Sunday Schools, churches are teaching children that other denominations are 'worshipping Mary' or "worship idols" or "using satanic powers' and nobody is trying to stop such level of ignorance and intolerance

Welcome to Christianity.

3 Likes

Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:45am On Nov 01, 2018
mimimile93:

CHRISTIANITY is a religion of hypocrisy for hypocrites by hypocrites.
Whichever way you look at it, it's still better than shedding blood!

Always at war with who

Any religion that does not encourage peace or tolerance, the worshippers should re-examine themselves

I mean if you had being killed you won't be here typing this nau!

Killing should be the last option! If it even comes to it, we have constituted authorities don't we

3 Likes

Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by PedroNascimento: 8:45am On Nov 01, 2018
Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 01, 2018
safarigirl:
Meanwhile in various Sunday Schools, churches are teaching children that other denominations are 'worshipping Mary' or "worship idols" or "using satanic powers' and nobody is trying to stop such level of ignorance and intolerance

Welcome to Christianity.
if I recall correctly, this thread is about a Muslim man who his children are being taught how to become terrorist undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by NwaOhafia: 8:55am On Nov 01, 2018
Who don't know it's hate they teach children in islamiya or Mallam always toasting and fingering the girls

1 Like

Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by sayisayi(m): 8:55am On Nov 01, 2018
Influence of Saudi money and their divisive ideology
Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by kjhova(m): 9:11am On Nov 01, 2018
jidxin:
bros it's not....we dont degenerate into fighting. We maybe have reservations as to their doctrines but believe me we don't fight or hate

But of course you do. Unless you don't know the history of Christianity and is only cocooned in the narrow pentecostal world of Nigerian Christianity.

You should do some brief research on Martin Luther, the Albigenses, inquisition or the Hundred Years' War as well as the IRA, Lords Resistance Army etc. to learn a bit of the history of Christian on Christian violence.

All religions are anti common sense IMHO.
Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 01, 2018
Built2last:

Resident in you is bigotry. You just don't know it
Shut up !
It’s worse in Christianity!
Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by mimimile93: 9:26am On Nov 01, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Whichever way you look at it, it's still better than shedding blood!

Always at war with who

Any religion that does not encourage peace or tolerance, the worshippers should re-examine themselves

I mean if you had being killed you won't be here typing this nau!

Killing should be the last option! If it even comes to it, we have constituted authorities don't we

CHRISTIANs are not exempted from killings. Your pastors kill members for rituals in order to grow their churches..
Your pastors preach against killings yet they are the ones who do the most killings.

What a religion of hypocrisy
Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by Focusmind: 9:34am On Nov 01, 2018
AK481:
How come nobody is asking “ what is arna “?

Even google doesn’t know.

What is arna ?

I think ARNA may mean something that is bad. I don't know but the way I learnt some of my vocabulary in English then was by reading the sentence and decoding what the strong word/vocabulary word may mean considering the whole statement.
Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:38am On Nov 01, 2018
mimimile93:

CHRISTIANs are not exempted from killings. Your pastors kill members for rituals in order to grow their churches..
Your pastors preach against killings yet they are the ones who do the most killings.

What a religion of hypocrisy
No body irrespective of any religion supports that and should support it!

It's pure evil! Evil is evil no mater which religion does it!

God, the creator, is strongly against shedding of blood.

Look at David, God forbade him to build a house for him because he had blood on his hands!

Keep religion aside, condemn the evil.

It is the evil mixed with religion that is bad not the religion!

Just like OP said alot are preaching the wrong thing!

Condemn it if you can but if not hold your peace

1 Like

Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by mimimile93: 9:41am On Nov 01, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

No body irrespective of any religion supports that and should support it!

It's pure evil! Evil is evil no mater which religion does it!

God, the creator, is strongly against shedding of blood.

Look at David, God forbade him to build a house for him because he had blood on his hands!

Keep religion aside, condemn the evil.

It is the evil mixed with religion that is bad not the religion!

Just like OP said alot are preaching the wrong thing!

Condemn it if you can but if not hold your peace

My point is, Christianity is the worst religion. Why? Because they preach the opposite of what they practice.

Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by yinnyme(m): 9:42am On Nov 01, 2018
Built2last:
See
Denominational rivalry everywhere.
Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 01, 2018
Well done ma man, in fact in our school wether you be shitte, izala, sunnah or darika, we are all thier to learn.
Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by poyet(m): 10:12am On Nov 01, 2018
Sunni Islam seem to hate on other sects of Islam. One of the reasons El Zak Zaki and the Shiites are suffering is because they are a minority in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by thatigboman: 10:45am On Nov 01, 2018
safarigirl:

Welcome to Christianity.
which church teaches that?
Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by thatigboman: 10:47am On Nov 01, 2018
mimimile93:

My point is, Christianity is the worst religion. Why? Because they preach the opposite of what they practice.
so, just this story and u have concluded. bloody terrorists
Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by Tijay90(m): 11:20am On Nov 01, 2018
How do you teach religion in schools and expect peace? Y'all hardly ever agree on anything...even among yourselves.
Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by jidxin(m): 11:22am On Nov 01, 2018
kjhova:

But of course you do. Unless you don't know the history of Christianity and is only cocooned in the narrow pentecostal world of Nigerian Christianity.

You should do some brief research on Martin Luther, the Albigenses, inquisition or the Hundred Years' War as well as the IRA, Lords Resistance Army etc. to learn a bit of the history of Christian on Christian violence.

All religions are anti common sense IMHO.
bro come back home....I'm talking about Nig nd dont go to the past even presently we May be divided but we are still dont fight among ourselves anywhere in the world

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Video Of 5-Year-Old Hanifa Abubakar Kidnapped & Killed By Her Teacher / Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? / Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.