Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Apple Finally launched The Macbook From 10yrs Ago (laptop Like Tablet) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Finally launched The Macbook From 10yrs Ago (laptop Like Tablet) (2027 Views)

Official Tor Browser For Android Finally Launched / HMD Global Has Launched The Nokia 6.1 Plus And Nokia 5.1 Plus With Notch Display / Infinix Hot 6 And 6 Pro Finally Launched And Available In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apple Finally launched The Macbook From 10yrs Ago (laptop Like Tablet) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 31, 2018
Apple CEO Tim Crook announced to the media at an event in New York city, the new Apple MacBook Air (2018) which was first announced in 2008. The Macbook Air (2018) features a slimmer design with a thin bezel which gives users more screen, retina display, a lightweight body, fingerprint ID and so on to be learnt below.

I believe this Apple laptop really took it time to be finally ready to go into the market where we have lots of slim and powerful laptops that are attempting to close the gap between laptop and tablet user experience, though it might be difficult for apple to really make it way but i know apple always has the heart of their users.

Source and full specs: https://www.naijatech360.com.ng/2018/10/apple-macbook-air-2018.html

Re: Apple Finally launched The Macbook From 10yrs Ago (laptop Like Tablet) by hisgrace090: 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2018
This is awesome.
Re: Apple Finally launched The Macbook From 10yrs Ago (laptop Like Tablet) by Cozbymaster97(m): 4:22pm On Oct 31, 2018
Wow!!! Technology hmmm!!!
Re: Apple Finally launched The Macbook From 10yrs Ago (laptop Like Tablet) by Ejadike(m): 5:51pm On Oct 31, 2018
This is very innovative. Kudos to Apple
Re: Apple Finally launched The Macbook From 10yrs Ago (laptop Like Tablet) by Ejadike(m): 5:52pm On Oct 31, 2018
alexabeb:
Apple CEO Tim Crook announced to the media at an event in New York city, the new Apple MacBook Air (2018) which was first announced in 2008. The Macbook Air (2018) features a slimmer design with a thin bezel which gives users more screen, retina display, a lightweight body, fingerprint ID and so on to be learnt below.

I believe this Apple laptop really took it time to be finally ready to go into the market where we have lots of slim and powerful laptops that are attempting to close the gap between laptop and tablet user experience, though it might be difficult for apple to really make it way but i know apple always has the heart of their users.

Source and full specs: https://www.naijatech360.com.ng/2018/10/apple-macbook-air-2018.html
post some pictures na
Re: Apple Finally launched The Macbook From 10yrs Ago (laptop Like Tablet) by nebubifi: 8:06am On Nov 01, 2018
is this laptop? this pple and their creativity makes the world a better place.

GET THE BEST WEB DESIGN EXPERIENCE WITHOUT BURNING YOUR POCKET, SEE INCREDIBLE FEATURES AND BENEFITS

We Design and Develop ALL TYPES and KINDS of Websites, Web Apps and Mobile Apps that are custom-made for your Business, Organization or Brand

What You Get…..

== Certificate Installed for FREE
== 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
== Free Domain for 1 Year
== Beautiful Crafted Website
== SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
== Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
== Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
== Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
== Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
== 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
== Unlimited Hosting Space

We have FULL-STACK Development professional team working at your service from our corporate office in Ikeja, Lagos

DONT Let Web Quacks Develop your web/mobile apps for your business

Gets Started, NOW!

Re: Apple Finally launched The Macbook From 10yrs Ago (laptop Like Tablet) by jsam2k6: 1:22pm On Nov 01, 2018
Cool

(1) (Reply)

Which Phone Can I Get @N30,000-N40,000 / Please Help: How Can I Destroy My Stolen Nokia E90 / Sony Ericsson Xperia X10i And Htc Desire For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.