Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Infinix Hot 6 And 6 Pro Finally Launched And Available In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 6 And 6 Pro Finally Launched And Available In Nigeria (4068 Views)

Infinix Note 10 Pro Finally / Apple Finally launched The Macbook From 10yrs Ago (laptop Like Tablet) / Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot 6 And 6 Pro Finally Launched And Available In Nigeria by Toheeb041: 5:27am On May 14, 2018
The infinix Hot 6 and Hot 6 pro has been launched in Nigeria... You can also start placing orders and pre-orders on the phone.

I've noticed most post about the phone doesn't have it's pictures in them... So here's a quick look at the phone and its specs.. #DOUBLEAMAZINGNAIJA #infinixanddavido

Re: Infinix Hot 6 And 6 Pro Finally Launched And Available In Nigeria by Tiffbuxas: 6:20am On May 14, 2018
Nice snapdragon

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 6 And 6 Pro Finally Launched And Available In Nigeria by appswift: 9:33am On May 14, 2018
Say only what you know bro.
Re: Infinix Hot 6 And 6 Pro Finally Launched And Available In Nigeria by Hustlersdiary: 1:30pm On May 14, 2018
appswift:
Say only what you know bro.

Bro what do you mean by this sentence?
Re: Infinix Hot 6 And 6 Pro Finally Launched And Available In Nigeria by appswift: 3:39pm On May 14, 2018
Hustlersdiary:

Bro what do you mean by this sentence?

I mean that the Information is not correct. The device is yet to be launch here in Nigeria not to talk of its availability.
Re: Infinix Hot 6 And 6 Pro Finally Launched And Available In Nigeria by Hustlersdiary: 4:13pm On May 14, 2018
appswift:

I mean that the Information is not correct. The device is yet to be launch here in Nigeria not to talk of its availability.

It's available my friend bought one on Friday.
Re: Infinix Hot 6 And 6 Pro Finally Launched And Available In Nigeria by Newsprex(m): 4:45pm On May 14, 2018
I got the phone here in Nigeria...

See the full specs via https://prexblog.com/infinix-hot-6-and-hot-6-pro-specifications-features-and-price-in-nigeria-and-kenya/

The phone make sense die...
Re: Infinix Hot 6 And 6 Pro Finally Launched And Available In Nigeria by Bamideleoluwa: 6:11pm On May 14, 2018
Hey super nice
[quote author=Newsprex post=67557394][/quote]
Re: Infinix Hot 6 And 6 Pro Finally Launched And Available In Nigeria by bimbolasexy96: 6:19pm On May 14, 2018
Is this phone durable. anyone??
Re: Infinix Hot 6 And 6 Pro Finally Launched And Available In Nigeria by harunasuyababa: 6:24pm On May 14, 2018
Is this the best Infinix device so far?
Re: Infinix Hot 6 And 6 Pro Finally Launched And Available In Nigeria by Norman4real(m): 6:56pm On May 14, 2018
harunasuyababa:
Is this the best Infinix device so far?
no this is far from it. I believe their best is Zero 5pro with 6gb ram, 124gb storage, 2.6ghz HelioP25, 5.9 inch FHD.
Re: Infinix Hot 6 And 6 Pro Finally Launched And Available In Nigeria by MARX77(m): 8:40pm On May 14, 2018
Hustlersdiary:

It's available my friend bought one on Friday.
what's the price and I thought the hot 6 pro has face ID?
Re: Infinix Hot 6 And 6 Pro Finally Launched And Available In Nigeria by bamac(m): 9:26pm On May 14, 2018
appswift:

Here is the Pro version of it on Jumia. Please call/Whatsapp on 08091180137 to order from Jumia now through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia Sales consultant.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 6 And 6 Pro Finally Launched And Available In Nigeria by Reeberry: 11:10pm On May 14, 2018
appswift:

undecidedWhen last did you go to where they sells new smartphones? I held the phone last week Friday at Computer Village Ikeja.

If you don't know something don't talk
Re: Infinix Hot 6 And 6 Pro Finally Launched And Available In Nigeria by Toheeb041: 11:16pm On May 14, 2018
MARX77:

It does
Re: Infinix Hot 6 And 6 Pro Finally Launched And Available In Nigeria by samodan(m): 11:35pm On May 14, 2018
Tiffbuxas:
Nice snapdragon

Sorry, I fail to see what's nice about this particular snapdragon chip.
Re: Infinix Hot 6 And 6 Pro Finally Launched And Available In Nigeria by kmaster007: 12:08am On May 15, 2018
am goin to wait for hot9pro
Re: Infinix Hot 6 And 6 Pro Finally Launched And Available In Nigeria by Supersuave2(m): 1:20am On May 15, 2018
Around same time tecno released camon x and x pro. These people will drain mtk lovers' pockets. Smh

What's the price?
Re: Infinix Hot 6 And 6 Pro Finally Launched And Available In Nigeria by jizzison(m): 2:36am On May 15, 2018
Supersuave2:
Around same time tecno released camon x and x pro. These people will drain mtk lovers' pockets. Smh

What's the price?
This one na snapdragon no be mtk
Re: Infinix Hot 6 And 6 Pro Finally Launched And Available In Nigeria by Tiffbuxas: 4:05am On May 15, 2018
samodan:

Sorry, I fail to see what's nice about this particular snapdragon chip.
abegg face front it's a low end fone and infinix is leaving mediatek gradually if u still don't see sorry meet an optican
Re: Infinix Hot 6 And 6 Pro Finally Launched And Available In Nigeria by Hustlersdiary: 8:15am On May 15, 2018
MARX77:

Ok bro
Re: Infinix Hot 6 And 6 Pro Finally Launched And Available In Nigeria by Hustlersdiary: 8:24am On May 15, 2018
MARX77:

Someone on here said 57k

I don't know if it has face ID but I'll check it tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 6 And 6 Pro Finally Launched And Available In Nigeria by Hustlersdiary: 6:16pm On May 16, 2018
MARX77:

Checked it today it has face ID and it's fast the phone is pretty cool, the top looks bezeless and d interface is nice.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 6 And 6 Pro Finally Launched And Available In Nigeria by MARX77(m): 6:46pm On May 16, 2018
Hustlersdiary:

Checked it today it has face ID and it's fast the phone is pretty cool, the top looks bezeless and d interface is nice.
Thanks alot. I appreciate
Re: Infinix Hot 6 And 6 Pro Finally Launched And Available In Nigeria by henry007(m): 6:58pm On May 16, 2018
Review coming soon.

Update**

Infinix Hot 6 Pro Unboxing, First Impressions and Camera Test

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j992IvZLNQ
Re: Infinix Hot 6 And 6 Pro Finally Launched And Available In Nigeria by jetz(m): 10:09pm On May 16, 2018
henry007:
Review coming soon.
me trust u na u no dy carry last send unit for me to review too o lol
Re: Infinix Hot 6 And 6 Pro Finally Launched And Available In Nigeria by henry007(m): 12:28am On May 17, 2018
jetz:
me trust u na u no dy carry last send unit for me to review too o lol

Shey nairaland review? Too short jor.
Re: Infinix Hot 6 And 6 Pro Finally Launched And Available In Nigeria by jetz(m): 7:39am On May 17, 2018
henry007:

Shey nairaland review? Too short jor.
lol i don tell u ma own sha
Re: Infinix Hot 6 And 6 Pro Finally Launched And Available In Nigeria by samodan(m): 1:36pm On May 19, 2018
Tiffbuxas:
abegg face front it's a low end fone and infinix is leaving mediatek gradually if u still don't see sorry meet an optican

Ha ha ha
This is funny
There are MTK chips that anihilate this SD chip in every way: cost, performance, and power efficiency

But i think it's nice to let you enjoy this good feeling you're getting from the fact that Infinix is gradually leaving MTK

If I were Infinix, I would do the same, not because the SD chips i will change to are my best option, but because it's what a lot of you would love to see.

This stuff is about making money and I believe they're not failing at that

(1) (Reply)

Buy Iphone With Easybuy / Is Technology A Modernised Form Of Witchcraft? / I.con The World's First Smart Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.