Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Did Rihanna Bleach? What Do You Say? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Did Rihanna Bleach? What Do You Say? (80515 Views)

See Beyonce And Rihanna Bleach So No One Should Talk About Naija Celebrities / Photo Updates: Did Rihanna Inspire A Fan? Girl Does Same Breast Tattoo / Did Rihanna Have A Nose Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Rihanna Bleach? What Do You Say? by chiogo(f): 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2010
bawomolo:

aren't commercials and magazine shoots doctored?
Sure. They all are. So, I don't see the complaint about Rihanna, it's the same thing they all go through to be famous. The White Directors obviously think they'd look better with the extra lighting effects. We just dunno if they still look like that outside the set.

DezVienna:

You guys think so?  I don't think beyoncé looks lighter, I just think she has better skin care and and the texture of her skin is better condition than when she was younger.
LOL! Yea right, better skin care indeed. That's the excuse people always give.

She wasn't that young in that pic, I'm talking teenage years, I don't remember her being that color.
Re: Did Rihanna Bleach? What Do You Say? by DezVienna(f): 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2010
Don;t stress yourself out, you don't see any of us being rude, so there's no need to be agitated.  Do you see a difference in the two pictures I posted?

There is nothing lighter about Beyoncé.  When people stop seeing darker as a disadvantage then this you would be able to accept.  There is drastic change in her complexion, if any at all.
Re: Did Rihanna Bleach? What Do You Say? by DezVienna(f): 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2010
Possibly a summer tan.

This is is in Destiny's Child

Here's now

[img]http://projectvanity.i.ph/photo/d/234-1/beyonce_knowles2_400.jpg[/img]

I just don't see teh change
Re: Did Rihanna Bleach? What Do You Say? by chiogo(f): 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2010
Ok!
Re: Did Rihanna Bleach? What Do You Say? by THEAMAKA(f): 12:15am On Jul 21, 2010
That is very possible, I just don't think they photoshop all her pictures to make her white, even the ones that catches her outside mid day- chilling. Unless that's a request from her, I highly doubt that.
you're right.
Mediatakeout always posts on Rihanna, daily. Most of the pictures are of her out and about, or laying by the pool.
those pictures were not photoshopped.
she's done something.
as for Beyonce and the Loreal thing. . . that was a big deal. I remember when everyone was talking about why B looked so pale with a more narrow nose in her photo.
Loreal, of course, denied doing anything to the picture, but we all know they did!

this one:

Re: Did Rihanna Bleach? What Do You Say? by DezVienna(f): 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2010
THE AMAKA:

you're right.
Mediatakeout always posts on Rihanna, daily. Most of the pictures are of her out and about, or laying by the pool.
she's done something.
as for Beyonce and the Loreal thing. . . that was a big deal. I remember when everyone was talking about why B looked so pale with a more narrow nose in her photo.
Loreal, of course, denied doing anything to the picture, but we all know they did!

this one:

It obviously ain't affect Beyonce none, she's still with them, and never heard of her disputing it- she actually made no remarks on it. She doesn't care, that's why. She probably thinks she looks better that way, who knows. She don't.
Re: Did Rihanna Bleach? What Do You Say? by SSaemoenl(m): 7:48pm On Jul 21, 2010
chiogo:

Sure. They all are. So, I don't see the  complaint about Rihanna, it's the same thing they all go through to be famous. The White Directors obviously think they'd look better with the extra lighting effects. We just dunno if they still look like that outside the set.
LOL! Yea right, better skin care indeed. That's the excuse people always give.

She wasn't that young in that pic, I'm talking teenage years, I don't remember her being that color.

Complain
Re: Did Rihanna Bleach? What Do You Say? by chiogo(f): 12:12am On Jul 22, 2010
SSaemoenl:

Complain
I laugh in Cantonese.
Re: Did Rihanna Bleach? What Do You Say? by THEAMAKA(f): 12:22am On Jul 22, 2010
chiogo:

I laugh in Cantonese.
lol, i know right.
Re: Did Rihanna Bleach? What Do You Say? by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 22, 2010
Beyoncee, looks so ugly in that picture.

Why she gonna let them do that to her?

She looks like a witch of Oz
Re: Did Rihanna Bleach? What Do You Say? by chiogo(f): 12:26am On Jul 22, 2010
THE AMAKA:

lol, i know right. 
LOL this thread is hurting him https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-462177.128.html#msg6428123   grin

Ileke-IdI:

Beyoncee, looks so ugly in that picture.

Why she gonna let them do that to her?

She looks like a witch of Oz
I still see her looking like that on the L'Oreal covers at the store. Sad!
Re: Did Rihanna Bleach? What Do You Say? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:04am On Jul 22, 2010
chiogo:

LOL this thread is hurting him https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-462177.128.html#msg6428123   grin

LOL! I'm bored, now I have a good thread to read. wink smiley
Re: Did Rihanna Bleach? What Do You Say? by Nobody: 2:07am On Jul 22, 2010
She freaking bleached, like the rest of the crew.
Re: Did Rihanna Bleach? What Do You Say? by tpiah: 2:15am On Jul 22, 2010
SSaemoenl you're funny.

this is why so many nigerian men are enviable- different girls of different nationalities rushing their swagger even if they [the naija dudes] barely speak a lick of english.

na compliment o!!
Re: Did Rihanna Bleach? What Do You Say? by ceasyc(f): 2:29am On Jul 22, 2010
rihanna's bcumin 2 light (skin) jo
beyonce has always been light skinned but dat her loreal one is shocked
Re: Did Rihanna Bleach? What Do You Say? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:01am On Jul 22, 2010
chiogo:

LOL this thread is hurting him

If I'm not wrong, the word is complaint, right? undecided
Re: Did Rihanna Bleach? What Do You Say? by chiogo(f): 5:06am On Jul 22, 2010
THE AMAKA:

If I'm not wrong, the word is complaint, right? undecided
Yea, in that particular sentence of mine, the right usage is complaint.

Complain is a verb while complaint is a noun.
Re: Did Rihanna Bleach? What Do You Say? by Nobody: 5:07am On Jul 22, 2010
I read his thread.

Correction: I tried to read his thread.

Corrected: I couldn't read his thread.
Re: Did Rihanna Bleach? What Do You Say? by chiogo(f): 5:09am On Jul 22, 2010
^^ LOL cheesy
Re: Did Rihanna Bleach? What Do You Say? by THEAMAKA(f): 5:30am On Jul 22, 2010
LOLOLOL!!!
the dude wants to be more oyinbo than the oyinbos themselves.
Re: Did Rihanna Bleach? What Do You Say? by shilling(f): 6:50am On Jul 22, 2010
THE AMAKA:

you're right.
she's done something.
Yep!!

SSaemoenl:

Complain
WOW!!
Re: Did Rihanna Bleach? What Do You Say? by DezVienna(f): 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2010
They make no sense with all that bleaching stuff. That is so degrading.
Re: Did Rihanna Bleach? What Do You Say? by makajibbz(m): 8:24pm On Jul 22, 2010
DezVienna:

yeh, buh its awful how evry1 wannah be light skinned . embarassed
Re: Did Rihanna Bleach? What Do You Say? by DezVienna(f): 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2010
It is. They are so brainwashed by society, and this world is predominantly white minded from the whites rulling most of it. How can people seriously follow that. I don't know, but it flew over my head, cause it don't affect me.
Re: Did Rihanna Bleach? What Do You Say? by makajibbz(m): 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2010
well,,, if u r nt so-black it wuldnt affect u much undecided
Re: Did Rihanna Bleach? What Do You Say? by mamagee3(f): 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2010
DezVienna:

It's more of an insult to one's self-esteem.

Anyway celebrities these days don't care about their dignity, what they care about is the money they'll gain from appearing on different magazines and for comercial purposes.

Truly sad!
Re: Did Rihanna Bleach? What Do You Say? by THEAMAKA(f): 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2010
mama-gee:

It's more of an insult to one's self-esteem.

just sharap and stop trying to hop from one side or the other to sound cool.
aren't you the same person always advising celebrities (ini edo, mercy johnson, sammie okposo, nko) to tone/bleach their skin?
go and sleep.
Re: Did Rihanna Bleach? What Do You Say? by DezVienna(f): 9:52pm On Jul 22, 2010
makajibbz:

well,,, if u r nt so-black it wuldnt affect u much undecided

I have black friends, and my skin is not the whitest, honey.
Re: Did Rihanna Bleach? What Do You Say? by makajibbz(m): 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2010
DezVienna:

I have black friends, and my skin is not the whitest, honey.
makajibbz:

''so-black ''
Re: Did Rihanna Bleach? What Do You Say? by bkbabe90(m): 9:56am On Jul 23, 2010
DezVienna:

It is. They are so brainwashed by society, and this world is predominantly white minded from the whites rulling most of it. How can people seriously follow that. I don't know, but it flew over my head, cause it don't affect me.

Hey, u, mami. . . Where in DR u from?
Re: Did Rihanna Bleach? What Do You Say? by DezVienna(f): 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2010
I am from Constanza, La Vega
Re: Did Rihanna Bleach? What Do You Say? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2010
How can you guys use photos to judge if she bleached or not with all the lighting effects and photoshop? Don't you guys look lighter/ darker in some of your pictures?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star / Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) / Photo Of Wizkid's New House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.