Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,073 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:08 PM

"His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' (78739 Views)

Praying In Name Of ‘lucifer’ More Potent Than In Name Of Jesus - Daddy Freeze / Daddy Freeze Condemns The Pastor Who Rejected Game Of Thrones For Christians / Can Somebody Explain To Me How We Arrived At The Name "Jesus"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by kazyhm(m): 7:29am On Nov 01, 2018
Lol

The purpose of indoctrination is evident on this thread

I Wonder why Einstein, Faraday, Newton were not translated in the text books but religion will cease to be a tool if there are no modifications
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by adabsmith(m): 7:29am On Nov 01, 2018
Chrisbeks:

It's not an academic argument, all the facts you need have been provided for you by the comments on the first page. It's a knowledge that I gained by experience, it's supernatural and beyond human reason but I have seen the power in that name at work in a very personal experience.
that's it? Bro, was jesus the original name? Simple question and nobody's talking about spirits and powers here grin cheesy
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by WetinConsignMe: 7:30am On Nov 01, 2018
jeffucee10:
Freez is 100% correct. We should know one thing and that is that God is merciful and gracious. He answer by the name Jesus not because its his name but because he knows we'er ignorant and that we'll one day grow into the true knowledge of who he is. There's a difference between the acceptable will and the perfect will of God.
Jesus is acceptable not his perfect will. Don't forget the Romans did a lot of manipulation which we might never understand.
His perfect will is and will always be Yeshoua.

Its high time we think outside the box and seek knowledge rather than believing every poo we have been fed from birth......

God is prescient. He intended all along that His Son be widely known to Gentiles as Jesus and that's where the power lies not Yeshua. Try confronting demons with Yeshua.
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Erastuslove: 7:31am On Nov 01, 2018
mrjaydee:
But there is power in the name of Jesus! I disagree with daddy freeze totally.
The name is tested and demons bow to it
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by WetinConsignMe: 7:31am On Nov 01, 2018
adabsmith:
that's it? Bro, was jesus the original name? Simple question and nobody's talking about spirits and powers here grin cheesy

No. So what's your point?
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by oneolajire(m): 7:31am On Nov 01, 2018
Waakanda:
Madness at its peak cool

Can someone tell this guy there's something called "Arbitrariness of Language". In other words, if a group of people agreed to start referring/calling a stone, "Brubru"... then it stands. With that, the word 'stone' can easily go into oblivion and everyone knows that hard thing as 'blublu'.

To explain this vividly, the word 'stone' means 'okuta' in Yoruba language, 'nkume' in Igbo, and 'dutse' in Hausa. The adoption of such different names is purely based on agreement among the individual ethnic groups.

The word/name "Jesus" can be likened to the above. That's why Yorubas pray with the word "Jesu Kristi" and those with faith in it get results... same with other tribes. Remember, the Bible says "Again I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven (Matthew 18:19 KJV)".

Therefore, the word "Jesus" may be a product of agreement and I don't have any problem using it for the purpose it's meant for. Freeze lacks the locus standi to denigrate or belittle the name in question because of the forces that gave it the recognition it's enjoying today and forever.

Jesus bless you. Head dey pain that freezer

2 Likes

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by adabsmith(m): 7:33am On Nov 01, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

No. So what's your point?
my point is daddy freeze was right then
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Chrisbeks: 7:33am On Nov 01, 2018
adabsmith:
I have referred you to the first page on this thread, the answers to your question has been adequately addressed by multiple posters on that page, I only referred to my personal experience because you seemed to be questioning my assertion that there is power in the name of Jesus
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by adabsmith(m): 7:35am On Nov 01, 2018
Chrisbeks:

I have referred you to the first page on this thread, the answers to your question has been adequately addressed by multiple posters on that page, I only referred to my personal experience because you seemed to be questioning my assertion that there is power in the name of Jesus
this isn't what I asked you, stop being emotional and face the reality
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by WetinConsignMe: 7:36am On Nov 01, 2018
eddiebruk:

We are talking about ‘Jesus‘ and Latin, I have no idea what Mohammed means. Nigeria has no Biblical relationship with Latin Language, ‘Joshua’ will be Nigeria’s best best. Hence there is that stigma that one cannot name their child ‘Jesus’ but can name their child ‘Joshua’ tell me where the sense is in such Language Translation.

Who said Christians cannot name child Jesus. South America is full of people named Jesus. It is a cultural thing with us.
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by WetinConsignMe: 7:38am On Nov 01, 2018
adabsmith:
my point is daddy freeze was right then

Not that he wasn't right, but that he missed the point. Read his post.

1 Like

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Chrisbeks: 7:38am On Nov 01, 2018
adabsmith:
this isn't what I asked you, stop being emotional and face the reality
And what exactly did you ask me? undecided
And what reality are you talking about?
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by XaviDayo(m): 7:39am On Nov 01, 2018
chisco82:

Honestly sir, you are begining to annoy me with your raps and rhethoricals about christianity. You said you are an atheist, why forcing yourself on issues that has to do with christian faith, why can't you mind your believe for God's sake or are you an agent of the devil sent to decive those of little faith? I don't see you comenting in this manner on any Islam post or thread.
Please stop coming into the christian thread to argue what you don't know. Christian faith is not logic.
Please can you and freez should tell us where how the "J" in Judah & Jerusalem comes about.

You made my day mate. God bless you.

Freeze dint see those ones o.....Na J in Jesus im see. Lemme guess.....James for Bible was originally know as what? Yames ABI? Freeze dey mad.
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by adabsmith(m): 7:40am On Nov 01, 2018
Chrisbeks:

And what exactly did you ask me? undecided
And what reality are you talking about?
is jesus the original name?
Wetinconsignme can we educate this bro since we're on the same side now
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by xpmode(m): 7:41am On Nov 01, 2018
Seun:
Daddy Freeze is absolutely right that the original name of Jesus is 'Yeshua' or 'Joshua'. The 'controversy' here is about whether or not the translated versions of this name in other languages, such as Ιησούς (Greek), Jesus (English), Jesu(Yoruba), Jizọs(Igbo), Yesu(Hausa), and Isa(Arabic) are as potent against demons, and for causing prayers to be instantly answered, as his original Jewish name, 'Yeshua' or 'Joshua'.

One could argue that there is no magic in any of the names: they've all been used against ISIS and Boko Haram and none of them worked.

Give us live example where the name was used against ISIS and does not work.

Receive to answer in JESUS NAME
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by WetinConsignMe: 7:41am On Nov 01, 2018
kazyhm:
Lol

The purpose of indoctrination is evident on this thread

I Wonder why Einstein, Faraday, Newton were not translated in the text books but religion will cease to be a tool if there are no modifications

Meaning? Two of the people mentioned were devout Christians.

1 Like

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by ndukaejime1994(m): 7:42am On Nov 01, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

EXPERIENCE has shown that just any name doesn't work. It us important that the name be JESUS.

I don't agree with you because his disciples that performed miracles after his departure never used the name Jesus!! They must have pronounced his name correctly.. This name Jesus is adopted recently likewise many other names we know in the Bible... All religion works with Faith. By faith the name Jesus have been used to perform a lot of miracles, likewise by faith any other name can still perform the same miracles as long as all the names are referring to the son of the Almighty God.

1 Like

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by thorpido(m): 7:44am On Nov 01, 2018
DeOTR:

While God's Name in the hebrew says YHWH (Yahweh), the english translations render it as Lord, while satan still remains satan in english.
You want to compare Satan with God?He's the awesome One,the One of many parts.
Satan remains Satan,the defeated one.
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by adabsmith(m): 7:45am On Nov 01, 2018
ndukaejime1994:

I don't agree with you because his disciples that performed miracles after his departure never used the name Jesus!! They must have pronounced his name correctly.. This name Jesus is adopted recently likewise many other names we know in the Bible... All religion works with Faith. By faith the name Jesus have been used to perform a lot of miracles, likewise by faith any other name can still perform the same miracles as long as all the names are referring to the son of the Almighty God.
uhn... can I just like this a million times embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by ozoneymcm: 7:47am On Nov 01, 2018
4601CE:

Here
What a valid and solid proof
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by adabsmith(m): 7:47am On Nov 01, 2018
thorpido:
You want to compare Satan with God?He's the awesome One,the One of many parts.
Satan remains Satan,the defeated one.
shut up! This nonsense isn't acceptable in the gathering of intellectuals that we are now angry
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by ndukaejime1994(m): 7:47am On Nov 01, 2018
XaviDayo:

Freeze dint see those ones o.....Na J in Jesus im see. Lemme guess.....James for Bible was originally know as what? Yames ABI? Freeze dey mad.

Before insulting anyone, go and make your facts straight.. Learn the original pronounciation of these words... Don't forget the name James is not written in Hebrew. Hebrew don't use English alphabets. They have their own alphabet and style of writing... Don't let people fool you my man!

1 Like

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by WetinConsignMe: 7:49am On Nov 01, 2018
XaviDayo:

Who invented the letter J?

Gian Giorgio Trissino (1478–1550) was the first to explicitly distinguish I and J as representing separate sounds, in his Ɛpistola del Trissino de le lettere nuωvamente aggiunte ne la lingua italiana ("Trissino's epistle about the letters recently added in the Italian language"wink of 1524.

letter J - Wikipedia

Chisco82
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by thorpido(m): 7:49am On Nov 01, 2018
Zeezxo:
so if they started calling him Satan tomorrow now you will also change your tongue. U don't really know what your religion is and how it was originated
No say You don't understand spiritual things.
Satan is a personality DIFFERENT from Jesus.The names cannot be interchanged.
Your moniker is Zeezxo,mine is Thorpido.If Thorpido is called will you answer? It's that simple.
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Xtdott(m): 7:50am On Nov 01, 2018
This guy will soon say something, he that he won't recover from...
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by kazyhm(m): 7:51am On Nov 01, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Meaning? Two of the people mentioned were devout Christians.

Well, I reference them because of the values and contributions in human evolution... If you get the drift
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Chrisbeks: 7:51am On Nov 01, 2018
adabsmith:
is jesus the original name?
Wetinconsignme can we educate this bro since we're on the same side now
It's irrelevant as far as I am concerned. My statement to the guy I quoted was "There is power in the Name of Jesus" and except you're disputing that fact, I don't know what your argument is about
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Lovelyebubz: 7:52am On Nov 01, 2018
Pls is This � Devil Worshiper on Weed.

1 Like

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Lukuluku69(m): 7:52am On Nov 01, 2018
Bouncingbabyboy:
nice....How can I get yamaican visa?

It is okay to make light of it but seriously speaking the Letter J is not in Hebrew as such any Hebrew words with any J sounding words is not proper. Words like Jesus, Jehovah, Jacob, Jerusalem are all wrong in Hebrew.

1 Like

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by adabsmith(m): 7:52am On Nov 01, 2018
Chrisbeks:

It's irrelevant as far as I am concerned. My statement to the guy I quoted was "There is power in the Name of Jesus" and except you're disputing that fact, I don't know what your argument is about
kikiki I'm done with you son
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by thorpido(m): 7:54am On Nov 01, 2018
adabsmith:
shut up! This nonsense isn't acceptable in the gathering of [b]intellectuals[/b]that we are now angry
Intelle...what?! Hahahaha cheesy cheesy
That must be a word you just learnt but not associated with you.
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Chrisbeks: 7:55am On Nov 01, 2018
adabsmith:
kikiki I'm done with you son
There is power in the name of Jesus

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply)

Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos / Shocking Predictions For 2016 By Joshua Iginla / Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.