Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,640 members, 7,861,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:01 AM

BREAKING!!! Biafra : IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra, Many Injured(Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! Biafra : IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra, Many Injured(Photos) (3981 Views)

Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) / Ekweremadu: Why IPOB Members Attacked Me In Germany / PDP Members Attacked In Ipo Omademe, Ikwerre Rivers State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra, Many Injured(Photos) by mekaboy(m): 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2018
Good job vigilante.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra, Many Injured(Photos) by Yyeske(m): 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2018
oilPUSSY:

Abum onye Agulu inugo. ?
Nikita riforu gi nsi there.
Oburu na Obikara gi, bia ugbua n'iru St Anthony's Nkpor and meet me face to face or go to Nkpor Junction and say something bad about Ipob let me see how your skull will remain intact.

Keep chestbeating on nairaland.
I have sent you a mail. Let's see face to face in front of St Anthonys.
I will declare you a coward if you don't meet me now.
See this kid, never knew you were the same guy Malawian monicker and now oilPUSSY, je li e nsi ebe a.
Jobless things trolling the internet as if their lives depend on it.
Je kpor mama ngozi na ndi ozo I ma na st Anthony na st John roads, nkpor.
Itiboribo di ka gi.
Your hate for Buhari would be your undoing soon.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra, Many Injured(Photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2018
I love that....they should have been handed over to police or preferably to army to deal decisively with those castrated lunatics.

Men and women that suppose to take care of their children misbehaving coz of one brain dead abino kanu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra, Many Injured(Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2018
Yyeske:
See this kid, never knew you were the same guy Malawian monicker and now oilPUSSY, je li e nsi ebe a.
Itiboribo di ka gi.

Am against ipob in totality but buhari is not even an option.

I guess u were once a member or re-registered member of BNMC.....

God have mercy on u.
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra, Many Injured(Photos) by Yyeske(m): 5:31pm On Oct 31, 2018
gidgiddy:
I wonder why a vigilante group would attack IPOB that are on peaceful evangelism? It makes no sense. There is more to this story than meets the eye
Emma Powerless should know better, it is now Igbos against IPOB, we've lost so much because of that useless group

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra, Many Injured(Photos) by Yyeske(m): 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Am against ipob in totality but buhari is not even an option.

I guess u were once a member or re-registered member of BNMC.....

God have mercy on u.
If I were an old or new member.........
IPOB was warned that things like these could and may happen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra, Many Injured(Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 31, 2018
Yyeske:
If I were an old or new member.........
IPOB was warned that things like these could and may happen

Am not interested in those that was attacked, they deserved what they got....even more should have been meted out to them...

On issue of ur membership, I reserve my facts.

Good evening bro......... wink wink wink
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra, Many Injured(Photos) by Yyeske(m): 5:41pm On Oct 31, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Am not interested in those that was attacked, they deserved what they got....even more should have been meted out to them...

On issue of ur membership, I reserve my facts.

Good evening bro......... wink wink wink

Na you know, who cares where you belong, since you gave me the membership card, I say .........

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra, Many Injured(Photos) by Malawian(m): 5:42pm On Oct 31, 2018
Yyeske:
Itiboribo di ka gi.
Hehehehe, Oil Pussy, the guy is black in complextion and average height. He is a bit bulky, not thin nor thick. Go to IKB house very close to that Nkpor Junction, no how you wont see who will give you his name.Just ask for the Yoruba guy that used to rent in one of the down stores. hehehehe

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra, Many Injured(Photos) by oilPUSSY(f): 5:43pm On Oct 31, 2018
Yyeske:
Itiboribo di ka gi.
I am not Malawi.
I had to chat you up because you have claimed to be Igbo on this forum several times who is living at Nkpor yet have phobia for Ipob.

I have been in Onitsha since this week with my people, So I would like to use this little opportunity to meet you face to face.
It won't be a bad Idea if I meet my fellow nairalander offline since Seun has made us become one family under his forum.

I am not harmful. I would love to meet you.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra, Many Injured(Photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2018
Yyeske:
Na you know, who cares where you belong, since you gave me the membership card, I say .........

I don't need to give u a membership card to dot on ur recent political escapades....
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra, Many Injured(Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
oilPUSSY:

I am not Malawi.
I had to chat you up because you have claimed to be Igbo on this forum several times who is living at Nkpor yet have phobia for Ipob.

I have been in Onitsha since this week with my people, So I would like to use this little opportunity to meet you face to face.
[s]It won't be a bad Idea if I meet my fellow nairalander offline since Seun has made us become one family under his forum. [/s]

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra, Many Injured(Photos) by Malawian(m): 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2018
Am actually recollecting his face, i have a decent idea how he looks but not sure now. Its been almost 18 years or so i last saw him.
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra, Many Injured(Photos) by Yyeske(m): 5:56pm On Oct 31, 2018
Malawian, your other monicker is oilPUSSY, a female so deal with that.
Jobless lazy Nigerian yoots my president talked about, never knew you were in the SE, would have been so happy if you were one of those on those hospital beds there.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra, Many Injured(Photos) by Malawian(m): 5:58pm On Oct 31, 2018
oilPUSSY:

I am not Malawi.

It won't be a bad Idea if I meet my fellow nairalander offline since Seun has made us become one family under his forum.

Go to IKB Igboanugo compound, it is on that 1st street after Nkpor Juction if you are going down to say Nkpor Market. (St. Michaels Church street). If you get into the street, the first 3 storey building you will see on your left is the compound.Just ask for the Yoruba guy who used to live in the second to last shop in that compound. Ask the people opp. Ask the Laundry man (Paddy). No how you wont see who will give you his name.
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra, Many Injured(Photos) by Yyeske(m): 5:59pm On Oct 31, 2018
Enough of the digression my people, the fact on ground is that Igbos are now officially after IPOB miscreants, do anyhow and see anyhow.
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra, Many Injured(Photos) by oilPUSSY(f): 6:02pm On Oct 31, 2018
Malawian:

Go to IKB Igboanugo compound, it is on that 1st street after Nkpor Juction if you are going down to say Nkpor Market. (St. Michaels Church street). If you get into the street, the first 3 storey building you will see on your left is the compound.Just ask for the Yoruba guy who used to live in the second to last shop in that compound. Ask the people opp. Ask the Laundry man (Paddy). No how you wont see who will give you his name.
I knew he's a Yoruba man .
So he has relocated ?
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra, Many Injured(Photos) by Yyeske(m): 6:02pm On Oct 31, 2018
Malawian:

I thought you earlier insinuated that it is St john's road by St Anthony, how St Michael's enter the mix again?
Go and sit down kid and know that IPOB miscreants are now openly attacked by Igbos.
Please change that other monicker of yours, it doesn't depict you as an adult but a kid I rightly thought you have always been, still jobless. Who goes with oilPUSSY?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra, Many Injured(Photos) by tossie101(f): 6:03pm On Oct 31, 2018
oilPUSSY:

Abum onye Agulu inugo. ?
Nikita riforu gi nsi there.
Oburu na Obikara gi, bia ugbua n'iru St Anthony's Nkpor and meet me face to face or go to Nkpor Junction and say something bad about Ipob let me see how your skull will remain intact.

Keep chestbeating on nairaland.
I have sent you a mail. Let's see face to face in front of St Anthonys.
I will declare you a coward if you don't meet me now.

Babe that's a Yoruba coward u are chatting with. Leave him he can't meet u lol.
They only have strenght to chestbeating on nairand. cheesy
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra, Many Injured(Photos) by Malawian(m): 6:03pm On Oct 31, 2018
oilPUSSY:

He has relocated ?
Yes, cos i asked. But any which ways, you will most def get his name from people around there cos he was quit popular there, being a Yoruba guy who could speak igbo like the natives. If i were in the east, i would have since unmasked him. He knows i know him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra, Many Injured(Photos) by Yyeske(m): 6:07pm On Oct 31, 2018
Malawian:

Yes, cos i asked. But any which ways, you will most def get his name from people around there cos he was quit popular there, being a Yoruba guy who could speak igbo like the natives. If i were in the east, i would have since unmasked him. He knows i know him.
You and your numerous monikers trying to derail this thread? IPOB miscreants are now openly attacked by Igbos and no longer the Nigerian police or army.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra, Many Injured(Photos) by oilPUSSY(f): 6:07pm On Oct 31, 2018
tossie101:

Babe that's a Yoruba coward u are chatting with. Leave him he can't meet u lol.
They only have strenght to chestbeating on nairand. cheesy
I knew he's a Yoruba man that stays in Igbo land.
I would have loved to meet him so that he can prove his igbones to me.
That guy is a clown. grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra, Many Injured(Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
By Wisdom Nwedene

A Vigilante group on Tuesday allegedly attacked the members of the Indigenous People of Biafra,IPOB, in Anambra State during a peaceful evangelism.

Igbere TV gathered that the Anambra Vigilante Group attacked the IPOB Evangelists on the street of Onitsha Main Market, leaving many injured.

No casualty was recorded as at the time of writing this report.

More details soon..

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/474041/breaking-biafra-ipob-members-attacked-anambara-many-injuredphotos/

Fake news
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra, Many Injured(Photos) by Yyeske(m): 6:10pm On Oct 31, 2018
Different monickers from same person trying to derail, IPOB miscreants are now openly attacked by Igbos and no longer the Nigerian police or army, that's the latest news in town.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra, Many Injured(Photos) by tossie101(f): 7:12pm On Oct 31, 2018
oilPUSSY:

I knew he's a Yoruba man that stays in Igbo land.
I would have loved to meet him so that he can prove his igbones to me.
That guy is a clown. grin grin

He has been busted before.
Sometime ago But that thread was closed.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra, Many Injured(Photos) by seunmsg(m): 7:22pm On Oct 31, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
. " the Anambra Vigilante Group attacked the IPOB Evangelists on the street of Onitsha Main Market, leaving many injured. "

Igbos attacking igbos.

Atikulated group attacking IPOB

Gambari pa Fulani, ko lejo ninu.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra, Many Injured(Photos) by kanubiafra: 7:50pm On Oct 31, 2018
oilPUSSY pls take note of the following NonsoWow juliusmalema yyeske and many more are not igbo's. God Will punish All Igbo Haters
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra, Many Injured(Photos) by T9ksy(m): 7:58pm On Oct 31, 2018
TimeMachine:
Which one is IPOB Evangelist ? The human mind is hungry for what to believe on.

I need a copy of the IPOB Holy Book if a new religion is in the market. I am not loosing out abeg.

May be na there the New Savior is coming from. grin

But their New Saviour is already here and presumably (according to his disciples) kicking a.r.s.e.

His name Cownu and he's currently on a forced but holy pilgrimage to his ancestral land. grin
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra, Many Injured(Photos) by kanubiafra: 7:59pm On Oct 31, 2018
oilPUSSY:

I am not Malawi.

nwanyi bee anyi, ada di ora mma, pls i'm not saying you should not go to meet that skull mining ritualist, to confirm his igboness. pls take someone along with you and pls use chain to chain your head so that he will not harvest it from you
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra, Many Injured(Photos) by oilPUSSY(f): 8:16pm On Oct 31, 2018
kanubiafra:
oilPUSSY pls take note of the following
NonsoWow
juliusmalema
yyeske and many more are not igbo's. God Will punish All Igbo Haters
I am aware of those ones. So many igbo wannabes on nairaland
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra, Many Injured(Photos) by Throwback: 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2018
Yyeske:
Clowns, their god is in Jerusalem and they are here trying to kill themselves over nothing.
They've been told to leave Anambra but these clowns would never listen, let them come again.
I've said this before that soon, it would be IPOB against other Igbos and no longer the Nigerian police or army and it's already happening.
Nairalanders, next time IPOBians tell you Onitsha residents or Anambra or the entire Igbos support their course, just know that that person is a liar from hell, mind you, this happened around Main Market Onitsha for that matter.

I have predicted the same thing.

It is either IPOBic plague sufferers or the non-sufferers, would appeal to the FG to save it from the other, in due time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why APC Will Win Both Kogi And Bayelsa Election / Ondo 2020: Breaking: APC Leads As Results Trickle In From Polling Units / Nnamdi Kanu gets permanently blocked on Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.