Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,585 members, 7,861,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:26 PM

BREAKING!!! Biafra : IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra, Many Injured(Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! Biafra : IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra, Many Injured(Photos) (3978 Views)

Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) / Ekweremadu: Why IPOB Members Attacked Me In Germany / PDP Members Attacked In Ipo Omademe, Ikwerre Rivers State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra, Many Injured(Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 31, 2018
T9ksy:

But their New Saviour is already here and presumably (according to his disciples) kicking a.r.s.e.

His name Cownu and he's currently on a forced but holy pilgrimage to his ancestral land. grin

Do not insult Kanu Nnamdi, he is carrying out his Soul Mission-His Life Purpose, and I am sure you are carrying out your purpose too.

If a people want to be left alone, to govern themselves, I think they have that human right, as humans, created or croned, hybridized, sequenced or birthed.

Except you are Igbo, you have no right to put yourself in an affair that concerns you not. I am not Igbo, neither am I a Biafran, not definately Nigerian but but.but...though born in Nigeria, I have no nation of mine, but I happen to be a Human Being, and I am hoping you are a Humanoid too.

Our languages are programming languages of the Universe, that is how stuff is made, with words. Do not allow a creation from programming language called 'Tribe' make you less than Human, cos that is what Tribalists look like to me, less than Human.

Are you less than Human ? grin grin grin shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra, Many Injured(Photos) by uba1991: 9:12pm On Oct 31, 2018
ipob killing ipob.the tribe of haters in confusion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra, Many Injured(Photos) by nukky77(f): 9:18pm On Oct 31, 2018
Osagyefo98:
I love that....they should have been handed over to police or preferably to army to deal decisively with those castrated lunatics.

Men and women that suppose to take care of their children misbehaving coz of one brain dead abino kanu.
No they are misbehaving not because of abino Kanu, rather for what they believed on BIAFRA. They want to be free from these useless country called Nigeria. For Christ sake one Nigeria is not by force.
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra, Many Injured(Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:49pm On Oct 31, 2018
Dog eat dog - no wahala.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra, Many Injured(Photos) by Westbestside: 11:26pm On Oct 31, 2018
oilPUSSY:

I am not Malawi.
I had to chat you up because you have claimed to be Igbo on this forum several times who is living at Nkpor yet have phobia for Ipob.

I have been in Onitsha since this week with my people, So I would like to use this little opportunity to meet you face to face.
It won't be a bad Idea if I meet my fellow nairalander offline since Seun has made us become one family under his forum.

I am not harmful. I would love to meet you.
This one you are just beating empty chest. If you meet him, what can you do. So he should leave his work to come meet you. Who are you? If you are jobless, he is not

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Speakin And Answering Questions In Japan....very Powerful / Olawepo-hashim Challenges Buhari, Atiku To Presidential Debate, Hail Oby Others / Omoba Tunde Ajibulu: See The Man Who May Replace Yahaya Bello In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.