Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Osun Poll: Omisore Reacts As Afenifere Suspends Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Poll: Omisore Reacts As Afenifere Suspends Him (25685 Views)

Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu / Impeachment: Senators, Reps Divided As Afenifere Backs Mbaka’s Verdict On Buhari / Afenifere Suspends Omisore Over Osun Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Poll: Omisore Reacts As Afenifere Suspends Him by Mistura02: 6:27pm On Oct 31, 2018
sunnysunny69:
They need to worship him for making APC stronger in our land, this is the time to put their differences with Tinubu on one side and work for a better future.

Where are the afenifere when Obasanjo refused to release Lagos funds because Tinubu created more local government authorities in Lagos ?

The PDP is of no use to Yorubaland even though APC is no saint.

Well said. Honestly these old men called afeniferes are gradually loosing relevance. Everybody know they are sympathetic to PDP.
Re: Osun Poll: Omisore Reacts As Afenifere Suspends Him by AnanseK(m): 6:28pm On Oct 31, 2018
Buhari gave SW VP, Afenifere said it is Greek Gift. He honored MKO with GCFR and declared June 12 Democracy Day, Afenifere said it is Greek Gift. He gave GANI GCON, Greek Gift. He transferred FG Assets in Lagos to Lagos State, Greek Gift. He made Yorubas Finance Minister, Works, Housing and Power Minister, Health Minister, Communications Minister, Information Minister, Solid Minerals Minister, FIRS CEO, Chief of Defence Staff etc, GREEK GIFT. He approved $1.4b for construction of Lagos-Ibadan Railway, he is completing, speedily too, Lagos Ibadan Road, Ota Abeokuta, Lagos Abeokuta, Oyo Ogbomoso, Ogbomoso Ilorin roads, construction of Osun and Ekiti State link Roads, Lagos Badagry Expressway, Water Project in Ilesha... Etc. Greek Gift.

Okay, Atiku has promised you SGF to steal all these from the SW, what type of Gift is that one.... LEBANESE GIFT?

~ Ayekooto Akindele[color=#990000][/color]

5 Likes

Re: Osun Poll: Omisore Reacts As Afenifere Suspends Him by Realname: 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2018
[s]
sunnysunny69:
They need to worship him for making APC stronger in our land, this is the time to put their differences with Tinubu on one side and work for a better future.

Where were the afenifere's when Obasanjo refused to release Lagos funds because Tinubu created more local government authorities in Lagos ?

[/s]

Shut up

Because you were born into extreme poverty and had no opportunity to.get an.education doesn't mean you should reason with your anus
Re: Osun Poll: Omisore Reacts As Afenifere Suspends Him by Hotfreezer: 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2018
post=72572100:

Hahaha cheesy grin wink.
No let am make u over vex my broda.
Atiku will only win in their living room!
Shameless wailers they are! cheesy cheesy

Haha, na we u dey tell that one bro?!
Even in Otuoke, what did the ineffectual one did?!
Let's look for a pic of their abandoned 16 BILLION secretariat that they 'ate' all the money withiut completing....

Here you have it.....

Na dis ones wan complete Nigeria

Lol

That Secretariat?

If I were Buhari, I'll establish a school of Anti-corruption studies, acquire the uncompleted PDP structure for public use and use it as the HQ of the School.

Pdp can't be entirely useless they can be useful as bad examples.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Poll: Omisore Reacts As Afenifere Suspends Him by Hotfreezer: 6:37pm On Oct 31, 2018
Realname:
[s][/s]

[s]Shut up

Because you were born into extreme poverty and had no opportunity to.get an.education doesn't mean you should reason with your anus[/s]

Re: Osun Poll: Omisore Reacts As Afenifere Suspends Him by Omoboricash(m): 6:42pm On Oct 31, 2018
sunnysunny69:

Where were the afenifere's when Obasanjo refused to release Lagos funds because Tinubu created more local government authorities in Lagos ?

May God bless you brother. Where were they when Obj seized Lagos State allocations?.where were they when PDP sidelined south west between 2011-2014? The afenifere that collected millions of dollars from GEJ at the expense of south west development.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Poll: Omisore Reacts As Afenifere Suspends Him by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
Hotfreezer:

Lol

That Secretariat?

If I were Buhari, I'll establish a school of Anti-corruption studies, acquire the uncompleted PDP structure for public use and use it as the HQ of the School.

Pdp can't be entirely useless they can be useful as bad examples.
Hahahaha, you've said it all bro! cheesy
END OF DISCUSSION!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Poll: Omisore Reacts As Afenifere Suspends Him by sunnysunny69(m): 6:46pm On Oct 31, 2018
Realname:
[s][/s]

Shut up

Because you were born into extreme poverty and had no opportunity to.get an.education doesn't mean you should reason with your anus
I live in the UK though and travel the world you idiot.
Re: Osun Poll: Omisore Reacts As Afenifere Suspends Him by olajizz01(m): 6:55pm On Oct 31, 2018
Firefire:

Your future has being mortgaged continue to be a sycophant.
Shut up,your good for nothing than to syphon the treasury PDP that dragged us back for complete 16yrs didn't mortgaged the future of your unborn children abi,most of you people have completely lost thinking sanity for a plate of porridge.
Re: Osun Poll: Omisore Reacts As Afenifere Suspends Him by Firefire(m): 6:57pm On Oct 31, 2018
olajizz01:
Shut up,your good for nothing than to syphon the treasury PDP that dragged us back for complete 16yrs didn't mortgaged the future of your unborn children abi,most of you people have completely lost thinking sanity for a plate of porridge.

I only pity you lots that can’t seen beyond your nose.

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll: Omisore Reacts As Afenifere Suspends Him by rummmy: 6:59pm On Oct 31, 2018
Hotfreezer:

My friend, shut up your mouth.

What did PDP do for South West in the entire 15 years?

Ogun State alone produced Obasanjo for 8 years and Bankole for 4 years, mention a single thing those PDP misfits did for Ogun State.

Next year, if I see anyone pasting PDP posters near my house, Shuku Obuko Eponmalu would beg for the person that day.
are you a kidnapper, assassin, murderer, which one are you and how did you manage to be a member of nairaland?
Re: Osun Poll: Omisore Reacts As Afenifere Suspends Him by Iphupa: 7:00pm On Oct 31, 2018
Firefire:

Wetin concern me and your useless PDP theory.

Your future has been mortgaged by the criminal and bloody capitalists calling themselves Progressives and you are here with borrowed data supporting stupidity.

ineffectual Buffon,how much where you paid to spew thrash on our precious nairaland..

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll: Omisore Reacts As Afenifere Suspends Him by Firefire(m): 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2018
Iphupa:
ineffectual Buffon,how much where you paid to spew thrash on our precious nairaland..

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll: Omisore Reacts As Afenifere Suspends Him by Hotfreezer: 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2018
rummmy:
are you a kidnapper, assassin, murderer, which one are you and how did you manage to be a member of nairaland?

I'm your real father.
Re: Osun Poll: Omisore Reacts As Afenifere Suspends Him by Hotfreezer: 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2018
Firefire:

I only pity you lots that can’t seen beyond your nose.

Alaye, gbenusoun. PDP don cast. See as people dey use you shine for this thread.

Where are your fellow 30 Naira per post crew?

2019 and you guys would cry blood when water finish for una eyes.
Re: Osun Poll: Omisore Reacts As Afenifere Suspends Him by bigfish3k: 7:19pm On Oct 31, 2018
EmmyDJourno:
Who are these Afenifere self, who made them the spokes persons for the Yorubas

Same with Ohaneze, Arewa and those South-South people

When was there a concesus to make them the Spokespersons of the various regions

Because Buhari is not sharing money to grease their irrelevant ego, they are now fighting him

After all the money Jonathan gave them, didn't he lose

Abeggg, second base jooor.....Yeye dey smell angry

u are ignorant...

but he shared money to his wife .. (N2.5b) , babachir... grass cutter, his son ... power bike (N50m), mainagate, barugate etc. and u are here defending and reinforcing failure

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll: Omisore Reacts As Afenifere Suspends Him by yommygift15: 7:26pm On Oct 31, 2018
Afenifere or Afenifewahala, stupid old fools
Re: Osun Poll: Omisore Reacts As Afenifere Suspends Him by Zaikon(m): 7:47pm On Oct 31, 2018
sunnysunny69:

Had it being I have bucket of blessing I would have shower it on you.

No sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll: Omisore Reacts As Afenifere Suspends Him by winnerz: 7:49pm On Oct 31, 2018
Glorylynn:
Problem ti won niyen,anyone that has an old quora account should contact me I have an offer for you.

I have one.
Re: Osun Poll: Omisore Reacts As Afenifere Suspends Him by Realname: 7:51pm On Oct 31, 2018
[s]
sunnysunny69:
I live in the UK though and travel the world you idiot.
[/s]

What you do in video ges isn't real life grow up. Being poor isn't the end of life ..neither is it an excuse to be unculture or animal.like in behaviour.
Re: Osun Poll: Omisore Reacts As Afenifere Suspends Him by Realname: 7:52pm On Oct 31, 2018
Hotfreezer:

I understand it can be hard coping with extreme poverty and hunger. But you should know you are not alone.. there are millions of Nigerians out there just like you .
Re: Osun Poll: Omisore Reacts As Afenifere Suspends Him by Hotfreezer: 7:55pm On Oct 31, 2018
Realname:

I understand it can be hard coping with extreme poverty and hunger. But you should know you are not alone.. there are millions of Nigerians out there just like you .

This list includes your ancestors who died of starvation in a foolish war and your people who must travel to other people's lands before they can eat.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll: Omisore Reacts As Afenifere Suspends Him by EmmyDJourno: 7:57pm On Oct 31, 2018
bigfish3k:

u are ignorant...

but he shared money to his wife .. (N2.5b) , babachir... grass cutter, his son ... power bike (N50m), mainagate, barugate etc. and u are here defending and reinforcing failure

Your Father is ignorant, your mother is ignorant, every teacher you ever had is ignorant

So add it up and tell me who is ignorant

Bastard!!!

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll: Omisore Reacts As Afenifere Suspends Him by Princejeru(m): 8:06pm On Oct 31, 2018
when has the Afenifere become a political party?
Re: Osun Poll: Omisore Reacts As Afenifere Suspends Him by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 31, 2018
post=72572004:
On the long run,

A better Nigeria is what we all clamor for........

Chikena!
wrong grammar.

"In the long run"

Not "on the long run"
Re: Osun Poll: Omisore Reacts As Afenifere Suspends Him by uba1991: 8:24pm On Oct 31, 2018
useless old fools, they thought buhari ll share money like mr clueless.they shud go and die buhari is our president till 2023 and osinbajo take over
Re: Osun Poll: Omisore Reacts As Afenifere Suspends Him by ejimatic: 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2018
midolian:

http://guardian.ng/news/osun-poll-omisore-reacts-as-afenifere-suspends-him/
AFENIFERE PEOPLES PARTY of NIGERIA......confused deluded and misguided elders who are just looking for their daily bread.....A group PARTY that is irrelevant in the south west and a toothless dog.. Omisore should leave them because elders usually behave like toddlers ...They will soon wake up from their slumber
Re: Osun Poll: Omisore Reacts As Afenifere Suspends Him by AngelicBeing: 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2018
sunnysunny69:

tongue

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll: Omisore Reacts As Afenifere Suspends Him by Realname: 9:01pm On Oct 31, 2018
[s]
Hotfreezer:

This list includes your ancestors who died of starvation in a foolish war and your people who must travel to other people's lands before they can eat.
[/s]

Travel to other people's land? I don't understand the gibberish you are typing ..

I am.assuming this is a symptom of chronic hunger and mind breaking poverty you have known all your life

Come let me.lay hands on you. Selling gala and fanyogo in traffic will cease to be your portion. I write. New destiny for you. The poverty that has ravaged your generation will end ... You shall know what it means to eat 3 meals a day .. you will no more have to steal to survive.

Amen
Re: Osun Poll: Omisore Reacts As Afenifere Suspends Him by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2018
Glorylynn:
Problem ti won niyen,anyone that has an old quora account should contact me I have an offer for you.

I have quora account. Drop your email so I can contact you.

Cheers.
Re: Osun Poll: Omisore Reacts As Afenifere Suspends Him by mightyhazell: 9:35pm On Oct 31, 2018
Hotfreezer:

PDP killed Bola Ige in the South West. PDP killed ANPP's Marshall Harry in the SS. They also killed Chief AK Dikibo.

They killed Funsho Williams, they killed Dipo Dina, they killed Capt. Jerry Agbeyegbe when he opposed the scam called Virgin Nigeria.

It's on record that PDP made 51 assassination attempts on Amosun's life before he became Governor.

The day we raise that issue here on Nairaland, PDP would never win a single seat in Yoruba land again.
even tho its an apc thing to compare tragedies,..but lets compare this ur list (unconfirmed), with the confirmed thousands that have been killed,only in middlebelt by ur apc crisis mismanagement....
u still there?
Re: Osun Poll: Omisore Reacts As Afenifere Suspends Him by mightyhazell: 9:40pm On Oct 31, 2018
EmmyDJourno:

Your Father is ignorant, your mother is ignorant, every teacher you ever had is ignorant

So add it up and tell me who is ignorant

Bastard!!!
did u grow up in a home at all? cos u sound like a street vagrant

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru / Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) / Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.