Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu (17264 Views)

Abagun Kole Omololu Arrested For ‘Obstructing’ Osinbajo’s Convoy / Osun Poll: Omisore Reacts As Afenifere Suspends Him / Afenifere Suspends Omisore Over Osun Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by ijustdey: 7:16am On Mar 29, 2023
Pan-Yoruba socio-cultural organisation, Afenifere has suspended the national publicity secretary, Jare Ajayi and national organising secretary, Akogun Kole Omololu, for “uncouth activities and unauthorised statements in its name and to the constant denigration of the organisation.”

Afenifere dissociated itself from any statement against Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu in a viral video alleging indictment of the Yoruba as political rascals.

In a communiqué issued after its monthly meeting, a copy of which was made available to LEADERSHIP, Afenifere said the message credited to Iwuanyanwu was based on account of ethnic violence deployed by politicians of the ruling party in Lagos State.

Afenifere in the communiqué which was signed by the leader of the group, Chief Ayo Adebanjo, and the secretary-general, Chief Sola Ebiseni, noted that the analysis of the video and information at the disposal of the group by people at the Anambra State gathering, the group was convinced that Iwunayanwu rightly asserted that the Yoruba and Igbo were not at war and truly condemned the shenanigans of some political rascals.

According to the communiqué, “Afenifere re-asserted that for equity, fairness, national cohesion, and peaceful corporate existence, the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria should be a person of its southern part and specifically the South-East.”

The group condemned in the strongest terms, “The campaigns of calumny and acts of ethnic violence deployed by some politicians and their hired criminal gangs in several parts of the federation during the gubernatorial election, particularly Lagos State.”

The group said the Lagos State election was made to appear like,” an inter-ethnic war between the Yoruba and Igbo which greatly led to voters’ suppression and other forms of deliberate disenfranchisement through brigandage.”

On the suspended officers, the group disclosed that, “ After due consideration of the unending embarrassing conduct of the two officers, the meeting resolved that they be and are hereby removed immediately from their respective offices and their membership be suspended sine die pending further decisions after their appearance before and recommendations by the Disciplinary Committee.”

Cash Crunch Killing Businesses, Afenifere Laments

The communiqué reads,” We restate our position that by the hallowed Yoruba culture of civilized conduct, Afenifere assures all person resident in Yorubaland, indigenes, and non-indigenes, of protection in the conduct of their lawful duties and thus warn all threats mongers and merchants of violence to desist therefrom.

“Express our belief in the judiciary as an integral part of the democratic process and expect that it proves itself in the election litigations now pending before it without fear or favor and by the judicial oaths of its members, in covenant with the Nigerian people.

“Call on the president and government of Nigeria to restore the patriotic confidence and hope of the Nigerian people in the continued corporate existence of the federation which will guarantee their safety throughout Nigeria.

“Appreciate the genuine and renewed interests of the international community in the security and democratic health of Nigeria and urge that as a prominent member of the global community, the affairs of Nigeria should continue to be of concern to the world.

https://leadership.ng/afenifere-suspends-spokesman-1-other-over-unauthorised-statements/

17 Likes

Re: Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by Dreal1247: 7:18am On Mar 29, 2023
Indeed the rebirth of new and better Nigeria Is on course.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by FatimaAbubakar(f): 7:19am On Mar 29, 2023
Na so. Nagode Allah, Allah seriki.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by Corridon: 7:21am On Mar 29, 2023
Good. Nigerians stand with Afenifere.

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by JASONjnr(m): 7:22am On Mar 29, 2023
Tell the suspended spokesperson to go to court....

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by JasonScoolari: 7:24am On Mar 29, 2023
That's one thing I admire about the Afenifere leader, Chief Ayo Adebanjo, He doesn't give room for any silly tribal slurs from his own people.

The suspended Publicity Secretary and National Organizing Secretary maybe one of those miscreants championing the hate towards Igbos...

God bless Chief Ayo Adebanjo with good health and wisdom.

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by FairlyUSEDpussy: 7:26am On Mar 29, 2023
Missed pa Yinka odumakin.........

Ever since his demise the act and doings of AFENIFERE under AYO ADEBANJO no pure........

24 Likes

Re: Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by helinues: 7:33am On Mar 29, 2023
Pan should be removed from Afenifere.

They are Afenifebi instead

247 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by ABIODUN105(m): 7:41am On Mar 29, 2023
helinues:
Pan should be removed from Afenifere.
They are Afenifebi instead
may God heal you of your foolishness

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by Lamasta(m): 7:42am On Mar 29, 2023
He needs to be replaced with another well trained officer

5 Likes

Re: Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by helinues: 7:43am On Mar 29, 2023
ABIODUN105:

Something you get doctorate degree in..

Hahahahaha

204 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by efighter: 7:44am On Mar 29, 2023
Emilokan Tinubu the Baddest.

He retired and liquidated Afenifebi elders after they went and worked with Olusegun Obasanjo and lost two of their members Sunday Afolabi and Bola Ige to Obasanjo's cold hands of death.

Truly, Emilokan Tinubu is the last man standing

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by efighter: 7:47am On Mar 29, 2023
ABIODUN105:

I think you need psychiatric evaluation

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by Lajet: 7:49am On Mar 29, 2023
Good one from Afenifere

7 Likes

Re: Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:53am On Mar 29, 2023
They were paid by the usual corruptor to spew thrash for a few thousand stolen dollars.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by jlinkd78(m): 7:59am On Mar 29, 2023
Noted
Re: Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by ABIODUN105(m): 9:41am On Mar 29, 2023
efighter:

I think you need psychiatric evaluation
Have decided not reply to insultive language hailed against me on nairaland but i will reply you on this the psychiatric evalaution you talked about you and your parent,siblings and your unborn generation need it not me a foolish stereotype

11 Likes

Re: Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by Wisfem: 10:43am On Mar 29, 2023
JasonScoolari:
That's one thing I admire about the Afenifere leader, Chief Ayo Adebanjo, He doesn't give room for any silly tribal slurs from his own people.

The suspended Publicity Secretary and National Organizing Secretary maybe one of those miscreants championing the hate towards Igbos...

God bless Chief Ayo Adebanjo with good health and wisdom.

When the news evolved that Afenifere has condemned Chief Iwuanyanwu, I said these are lies , I was very surprise, But I said PA Adebanjo is yet to comment meaning its unauthorized speech, Tinubu can buy as many member of afenifere , but I hold pa Adebanjo to high esteem and I know money can not change his quest for productive society..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by JasonScoolari: 10:50am On Mar 29, 2023
Wisfem:

When the news evolved that Afenifere has condemned Chief Iwuanyanwu, I said these are lies , I was very surprise, But I said PA Adebanjo is yet to comment meaning its unauthorized speech, Tinubu can buy as many member of afenifere , but I hold pa Adebanjo to high esteem and I know money can not change his quest for productive society..
The whole truth and nothing but the truth.

15 Likes

Re: Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by Brendaniel: 11:57am On Mar 29, 2023
Good, people who place tribalism before rational reasoning...

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by NothingDoMe: 11:57am On Mar 29, 2023
hmmm
Re: Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by Jakpon: 11:57am On Mar 29, 2023
Lol. Afenifebi. Since the death of Pa Abraham Adesanya, Afenifebi lost its relevance

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by Honourable1901(m): 11:58am On Mar 29, 2023
Adebanjo made this group a joke

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by OmotolaBoy(m): 11:58am On Mar 29, 2023
All of them against Tinubu are in confusion now...

All Hail Ashiwaju Jagaban Presido

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by LegendHero(m): 11:59am On Mar 29, 2023
Lol Afenifere of Adebanjo don turn Ibo spokesperson.

Imagine him acting like tyrant and suspending the spokesperson for doing the right thing.

We Yoruba heard Iwanyawu the pig 🐖 and dirty smelly old potor man clear and we don’t need Pa Adebanjo to whitewash this.

315 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by inoki247: 11:59am On Mar 29, 2023
Lol confused set of people...
Re: Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by HEBEI: 11:59am On Mar 29, 2023
Elders acting like elders cool

Not like our ohanizing old men here.

Somebody's papa should learn from Afenifere.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by bestman09(m): 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2023
God bless Afenifere, the true unifiers

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

​bomb Rocks Damaturu Commercial Area, Many Feared Dead (photo) / Nigeria Finally Decides Not To Borrow From IMF / JUST IN: Adams Oshiomole And Wife Lara Seperate, Agree On Silence Deal - Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.