Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Gadujegate: Pt. 3 Is Out, What's EFCC Saying About The Matter? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gadujegate: Pt. 3 Is Out, What's EFCC Saying About The Matter? (804 Views)

What Efcc Replied To A Dude Who Wants To Join Yahoo Yahoo Twitter / What EFCC Does With Recovered Loot (Video) / See What EFCC Boss, Magu Did After Hearing Of DSS Boss Daura's Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gadujegate: Pt. 3 Is Out, What's EFCC Saying About The Matter? by wideawaken01: 9:50pm On Oct 31, 2018
Gadujegate:

I have no much comment about this issue. Nigerians are all aware of the video of bribery in dollars by the Kano state governor.

What is EFFC doing about this issue. This is a big test to the president's Buhari fight against corruption.
Re: Gadujegate: Pt. 3 Is Out, What's EFCC Saying About The Matter? by SeverusSnape(m): 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2018
Why are you asking this question??... Don't you know Ganduje is a Saint??... Don't you know he's in APC??... Are you an ipob youth??

2 Likes

Re: Gadujegate: Pt. 3 Is Out, What's EFCC Saying About The Matter? by wideawaken01: 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2018
Lol...
Re: Gadujegate: Pt. 3 Is Out, What's EFCC Saying About The Matter? by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2018
wideawaken01:
Gadujegate:

I have no much comment about this issue. Nigerians are all aware of the video of bribery in dollars by the Kano state governor.

What is EFFC doing about this issue. This is a big test to the president's Buhari fight against corruption.

If you were not so ignorant you would have known that a sitting governor has imunity from prosecution until he leaves office; that was why EFFC couldn't touch Fayose until now.
Re: Gadujegate: Pt. 3 Is Out, What's EFCC Saying About The Matter? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 31, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

If you were not so ignorant you would have known that a sitting governor has imunity from prosecution until he leaves office; that was why EFFC couldn't touch Fayose until now.
As in ehn, some people cannot learn.
I wanted to tell him same but u already did so I will just relax.

1 Like

Re: Gadujegate: Pt. 3 Is Out, What's EFCC Saying About The Matter? by gidgiddy: 10:21pm On Oct 31, 2018
wideawaken01:
Gadujegate:

There is nothing anyone can do about it. As s sitting Governor, Ganduje has immunity
Re: Gadujegate: Pt. 3 Is Out, What's EFCC Saying About The Matter? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 31, 2018
wideawaken01:
Gadujegate:

He has immunity
Re: Gadujegate: Pt. 3 Is Out, What's EFCC Saying About The Matter? by yomi96(m): 10:37pm On Oct 31, 2018
4601CE:

He has immunity
shut your mouth you defender of corruption, fayose had immunity yet his account was freezed, otom account to was freezed immediately he defected. We all know that magu is dirty,corrupt and partisan .but how youths like you support people stealing your future is evil and disgusting

3 Likes

Re: Gadujegate: Pt. 3 Is Out, What's EFCC Saying About The Matter? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 31, 2018
yomi96:
shut your mouth you defender of corruption, fayose had immunity yet his account was freezed, otom account to was freezed immediately he defected. We all know that magu is dirty,corrupt and partisan .but how youths like you support people stealing your future is evil and disgusting
Cry me a river .
You’re supporting and defending criminals
Re: Gadujegate: Pt. 3 Is Out, What's EFCC Saying About The Matter? by Miradamian: 12:09am On Nov 01, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

. Guess u are the ignorant one here.dont u know that with order from the president,their house of Assembly could start up an impeachment process and remove him.in which case his immunity won't count bc he is already openly guilty.just order from above but no.baba won't do it.
Re: Gadujegate: Pt. 3 Is Out, What's EFCC Saying About The Matter? by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:48am On Nov 01, 2018
Miradamian:
. Guess u are the ignorant one here.dont u know that with order from the president,their house of Assembly could start up an impeachment process and remove him.in which case his immunity won't count bc he is already openly guilty.just order from above but no.baba won't do it.

Do not forget that you were baying for the EFCC to go after him as a sitting governor; of course if he is impeached he would automatically lose his immunity (ready for arrest) because he is no longer governor - that should be obvious.
Secondly, the president does not have direct influence over state governments let alone their houses of assemblies, that is why the governors are deemed too powerful - keep showcasing your ignorance.
Re: Gadujegate: Pt. 3 Is Out, What's EFCC Saying About The Matter? by ivandragon: 6:32am On Nov 01, 2018
Fayose was a sitting governor when his accounts were frozen, personal houses sealed, family members & friends harassed officials of his administration locked up for days by the EFCC...

the state accounts of Benue & Akwa Ibom were frozen by the EFCC...

to the dolts saying Ganduje has immunity, no one is saying he should be arrested or questioned now... but the same treatment given to the others should be applicable to him.

anyway, to support PMB is to live a life without conscience, morality, justice, equity & rational reasoning...
Re: Gadujegate: Pt. 3 Is Out, What's EFCC Saying About The Matter? by wideawaken01: 11:09pm On Nov 03, 2018
kingkakaone:

As in ehn, some people cannot learn.
I wanted to tell him same but u already did so I will just relax.

Mumu Nye Nye...

Teach me ... When Fayose was in power, EFCC knew he was having the same imunity yet the his Zenith account was frozen and same goes to Ortom of Benue where the state account was frozen.

Blind youth... A party is looting your treasury camouflaging and covering with stupid fight against corruption.

Wide Awaken movement Man...

Wake up

(1) (Reply)

SGF To Igbo: Endorse Buhari Now, Get Presidency In 2023 / Shocking: See The Letter A Nigerian Students Wrote To The President / Explain How Your Family Got N1.032 Trillion For Acquisitions. Atiku To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.