Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Jesus Christ Is The Resurrection And The Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is The Resurrection And The Life (217 Views)

Falsified Teachings: The Resurrection And The Rapture / Jesus: Contradictions In Resurrection And Ascension / The True Story Of Resurrection And Why You Should Be Prepared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Is The Resurrection And The Life by Primate7: 10:13pm On Oct 31, 2018
WHO IS JESUS?
JESUS IS THE RESURRECTION AND THE LIFE.
THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO JOHN CHAPTER 11: VERSE 25 TO 27 SAYS: 25.Jesus said to her, "I am the Resurrection and the Life. Whoever believes in (adheres to, trusts in, relies on) Me [as Savior] will live even if he dies; 26. and everyone who lives and believes in Me [as Savior] will never die. Do you believe this?" 27. She (Martha) said to Him, "Yes, Lord; I have believed and continue to believe that You are the Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed), the Son of GOD, *He who was [destined and promised] to come into the world [and it is for You that the world has waited]."
culled from Amplified Holy Bible, Large Print. 31/10/2018.

(1) (Reply)

Evolution Is A Lie / Call on God To Defend Nigeria - Adeboye Tells Nigerians / "Mentally Ill Man Beaten To Death In "So Called Exorcism Ritual".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.