Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Beautiful Nigerian Lady Claims She's Related To Catfish & Can't Eat It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beautiful Nigerian Lady Claims She's Related To Catfish & Can't Eat It (661 Views)

3 Men Carrying Sacrifice In Ikorodu, Forced To Eat It (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess / Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Nigerian Lady Claims She's Related To Catfish & Can't Eat It by echepops(m): 10:59pm On Oct 31, 2018
A certain beautiful Nigerian lady claims she is related to catfish & can't eat it, says blogger, Stella Dimoko Korkus. Quite hilarious.

What are your thoughts on this? Could mermaids be real?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpnPHyXhQ6H/?taken-by=stephenechefublog

lalasticlala

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Claims She's Related To Catfish & Can't Eat It by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 31, 2018
Lol.
I was told my ancestor turned to a snake too and so we shouldn’t eat snakes . Lmao .
There’s actually a silly story behind it .
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Claims She's Related To Catfish & Can't Eat It by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 31, 2018
I have nothing against Canivores, but I address meat as animals and tell my cook, they can prepare what ever food but I wont eat animals, now meat disgusts me.

Even at the smell of meat, I lose appetite. So much for spiritual growth.
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Claims She's Related To Catfish & Can't Eat It by echepops(m): 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2018
TimeMachine:
I have nothing against Canivores, but I address meat as animals and tell my cook, they can prepare what ever food but I wont eat animals, now meat disgusts me.

Even at the smell of meat, I lose appetite. So much for spiritual growth.

haha ok
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Claims She's Related To Catfish & Can't Eat It by echepops(m): 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
I got a better understanding now. The Marine kingdom is real

(1) (Reply)

This ‘prophet’ Is Selling The ‘blood Of Jesus’ In Bottles! See Pics / Day 2 - 5 Nights Of Glory – Salvation Ministries - David Ibieyomie - Live Now / What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of Being Given A Wedding Ring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.