Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

I Became Poor To Establish University - Afe Babalola - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Became Poor To Establish University - Afe Babalola (15728 Views)

Afe Babalola University Commissions Senate Building - The White Rock / FG To Establish University For Deaf People / Cherubim And Seraphim Church To Establish University At Omu Aran Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Became Poor To Establish University - Afe Babalola by Sirpaul(m): 10:11am On Nov 01, 2018
Every morning has a new beginning, a new blessing, a new hope...

happy new month.

buh now you're rich
Re: I Became Poor To Establish University - Afe Babalola by baysol: 10:13am On Nov 01, 2018
3rdavefarms:
Afebabalola. SAN

Lawyer to Obasanjo
Lawyer to Alafin
Lawyer to Tinubu
Lawyer to NNPC
Lawyer to Chevron
Lawyer to Exxon/Mobil
Lawyer to Lam Adeshina
Lawyer to Segun Awolowo
Lawyer to LGSA

Baba please stop telling lies ... you got your own national cake at the right time ..afebabalola building at Ibadan is directly opposite Adamasigba stadium still intact and functioning
This one must be from the land where they wake their mama and papa with side kick. Wetin you and your family do for Nigeria, at least we see him own. Potopoto people wey be say na wetin we go gain dey them mouth no be wetin we fit do. No wonder they overrate every miniscle achievement they achieve.....gerara here.
Re: I Became Poor To Establish University - Afe Babalola by bBadass01(m): 10:18am On Nov 01, 2018
And now you are swimming in riches
Re: I Became Poor To Establish University - Afe Babalola by kitombo: 10:25am On Nov 01, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Oga stop lying ..how much did you sell your house...we all know how you hit it big during Obasanjo 8 years tenure

Don't mind him...under Obasanjo, he incorporated Galaxy Backbone Plc for over a whopping N250m. What can be handled directly by Government or at most N2m!
Re: I Became Poor To Establish University - Afe Babalola by Dude397(m): 10:54am On Nov 01, 2018
Poor is relative
Re: I Became Poor To Establish University - Afe Babalola by feranmiajana: 4:18am On Nov 02, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Oga stop lying ..how much did you sell your house...we all know how you hit it big during Obasanjo 8 years tenure

Which position did he held in Obasanjo 8 years tenure ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Documents To Have Before Applying For Undergraduate Scholarships / Host Of Abia Children's Quiz Competition, Queen Irene Onwuka Speaks On Impact / What Are The Most Useless Courses In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.