Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

VP Osinbajo Lied: CAC Business Name Registration Is 17k And Not 5k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / VP Osinbajo Lied: CAC Business Name Registration Is 17k And Not 5k (927 Views)

₦2000 Discount Registration- Is METAFLUX Legit Or Scam? / How Long Does It Take CAC Business Name Registration Certificate To Be Ready? / We lied about GTBank, Supreme Court judgment – Innoson admits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VP Osinbajo Lied: CAC Business Name Registration Is 17k And Not 5k by Environment540: 1:12am On Nov 01, 2018
The APC government is filled with deciet.
This is despite VP Osinbajo coming out in the open to state and assure us that the registration of Business name with the corporate affairs commission will be 5,000Naira only.
Re: VP Osinbajo Lied: CAC Business Name Registration Is 17k And Not 5k by satelliteDISH(m): 1:39am On Nov 01, 2018
Hmmm. Even VP Osibande don join bad gang.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Lied: CAC Business Name Registration Is 17k And Not 5k by Nobody: 2:19am On Nov 01, 2018
Op . You’re a liar !
Your photoshop skills is whack too

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Lied: CAC Business Name Registration Is 17k And Not 5k by tempest01(m): 2:23am On Nov 01, 2018
Remove the additional copies of registration documents. If that is not in there by default.

My issue is that since like 3 months I registered, I don't even know the status. Tried their email, not going through. No Twitter handle, no contactable source.
Re: VP Osinbajo Lied: CAC Business Name Registration Is 17k And Not 5k by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 01, 2018
Osinbanjo is the minister of lies and deceit ..

How a Yoruba Muslim pastor like him lies without thinking twice..

I've never in my life heard of a lying government like APC and Buharis government.....
Re: VP Osinbajo Lied: CAC Business Name Registration Is 17k And Not 5k by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 01, 2018
Osinbanjo is the minister of lies and deceit..

How a Yoruba Muslim pastor like him lies without thinking twice..

I've never in my life heard of a lying government like APC and Buharis government.....

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Lied: CAC Business Name Registration Is 17k And Not 5k by elchariotlp: 7:27am On Nov 01, 2018
tempest01:
Remove the additional copies of registration documents. If that is not in there by default.

My issue is that since like 3 months I registered, I don't even know the status. Tried their email, not going through. No Twitter handle, no contactable source.

Registration takes less than 24 hours after submission of documents.

Once you log in to your account, you can see the status of your registration on the dashboard. It's very easy.

Feel free to chat me up on whatsapp for guidance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Lied: CAC Business Name Registration Is 17k And Not 5k by elchariotlp: 7:30am On Nov 01, 2018
The OP is ignorant or just being mischievous.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Lied: CAC Business Name Registration Is 17k And Not 5k by Environment540: 9:46am On Nov 01, 2018
4601CE:
Op . You’re a liar !
Your photoshop skills is whack too
I have nothing to gain in lying.
That's exactly what it is.
Re: VP Osinbajo Lied: CAC Business Name Registration Is 17k And Not 5k by Environment540: 9:51am On Nov 01, 2018
tempest01:

Please take a look at the first picture. It is not an additional copy in the real sense of it.

As regards your registration, I guess there is something you didn't do right.
Their response time, via email, is often quick.
Re: VP Osinbajo Lied: CAC Business Name Registration Is 17k And Not 5k by tempest01(m): 11:38am On Nov 01, 2018
elchariotlp:

Registration takes less than 24 hours after submission of documents.

Once you log in to your account, you can see the status of your registration on the dashboard. It's very easy.

Feel free to chat me up on whatsapp for guidance

My status is still "pending approval" submitted at first, and there were queries. resolved the queries and uploaded the corected documents....yet to hear from them , or get a change of status.

email sent to cservice@cac.gov.ng bounced back

modified - just tried sending the email again, it went through
Re: VP Osinbajo Lied: CAC Business Name Registration Is 17k And Not 5k by incomeboostng: 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
hmmm... shocked shocked ..it used to be around 10k... thought the 5k was a promotional offer valid till year end

by the way, 17k at where?
Re: VP Osinbajo Lied: CAC Business Name Registration Is 17k And Not 5k by Taogold: 10:40pm On Nov 01, 2018
Op should get facts right, if you are doing it through 3rd party you must pay more. Many threads on nairaland stating the process and price range of 10,500 - 12,000 if you can do it online/by self even b4 promotion window.
Re: VP Osinbajo Lied: CAC Business Name Registration Is 17k And Not 5k by elchariotlp: 3:04pm On Nov 04, 2018
tempest01:

My status is still "pending approval" submitted at first, and there were queries. resolved the queries and uploaded the corected documents....yet to hear from them , or get a change of status.

email sent to cservice@cac.gov.ng bounced back

modified - just tried sending the email again, it went through

You will need to delete all the documents you uploaded and upload them all again.

You can chat me up so we attend to it together
Re: VP Osinbajo Lied: CAC Business Name Registration Is 17k And Not 5k by cacnig111: 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2018
Register ur company today with CAC via an accredited professional
Location:Lagos but we can deliver certificate anywhere in Nig
Cal/Whatsapp: 08080261582

PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT
Re: VP Osinbajo Lied: CAC Business Name Registration Is 17k And Not 5k by Mactony03: 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2018
I got the same 17k bill when I wanted to pay for the name registered but that was because I added extra certificate... So that might be the case with yours Mr Op
I have successfully registered with just 5k
Then for the pending approval

If you have resolved the query go to your dashboard

Then goto pending approval and then click on resolved query

Re: VP Osinbajo Lied: CAC Business Name Registration Is 17k And Not 5k by tempest01(m): 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2018
elchariotlp:

You will need to delete all the documents you uploaded and upload them all again.

You can chat me up so we attend to it together

How do I contact you?

(1) (Reply)

beep / What To Do Before You're 30 / Monsterseo Is A Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.