Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Nigerian Striker, Brown Ideye Buys Himself A 2018 Rolls Royce For His Birthday - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Striker, Brown Ideye Buys Himself A 2018 Rolls Royce For His Birthday (29916 Views)

Brown Ideye Buys A 2018 Rolls Royce Wraith For His 30th Birthday / Floyd Mayweather's 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos, Video) / Brown Ideye In N167.5m Child Support Mess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Striker, Brown Ideye Buys Himself A 2018 Rolls Royce For His Birthday by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 01, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
May God bless our hustle. cool

Amen bro.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Striker, Brown Ideye Buys Himself A 2018 Rolls Royce For His Birthday by handsomeyinka(m): 7:21am On Nov 01, 2018
tobounty:
Our time will come.
Amen oo...we shall overcome.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Striker, Brown Ideye Buys Himself A 2018 Rolls Royce For His Birthday by anonymous1759(m): 7:28am On Nov 01, 2018
crossfm:
Waooo oo.congratulations.we in Africa keep making the same mistakes again and again. We keep blaming the government. I know it's his husle but I would have preferred if he used the money to invest in Africa,even if it's standard pure water business.

Sharap wetin you done invest? Try to invest something even if it's toothpick...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Striker, Brown Ideye Buys Himself A 2018 Rolls Royce For His Birthday by ekestic1976(f): 7:37am On Nov 01, 2018
abejide1000:
Na wa ooo, and I'm here thinking of what to eat this morning. wink

You shall not be hungry for long. God shall provide for your needs and you shall live in abundance and unimaginable prosperity, IJN.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Striker, Brown Ideye Buys Himself A 2018 Rolls Royce For His Birthday by Amuluonyenaego: 7:38am On Nov 01, 2018
cenaman:
the worst Nigeria striker ever.
The best Nigerian talkative ever, Wetin u dn achieve with ur stinking mouth....... aproko

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Striker, Brown Ideye Buys Himself A 2018 Rolls Royce For His Birthday by lexy2014: 7:39am On Nov 01, 2018
crossfm:
Waooo oo.congratulations.we in Africa keep making the same mistakes again and again. We keep blaming the government. I know it's his husle but I would have preferred if he used the money to invest in Africa,even if it's standard pure water business.
At least one rolls is enough. Its d same thing in d blue one that is in d orange one
Re: Nigerian Striker, Brown Ideye Buys Himself A 2018 Rolls Royce For His Birthday by cenaman(m): 7:45am On Nov 01, 2018
Amuluonyenaego:

The best Nigerian talkative ever, Wetin u dn achieve with ur stinking mouth....... aproko
ur fada.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Striker, Brown Ideye Buys Himself A 2018 Rolls Royce For His Birthday by edi287: 7:45am On Nov 01, 2018
His money, his life I guess. Just hope he has a great financial advisor...
Re: Nigerian Striker, Brown Ideye Buys Himself A 2018 Rolls Royce For His Birthday by nairalanduseles: 7:47am On Nov 01, 2018
Drinklimcaa:
No big deal.
I will purchase my own by January next year.
GOD is good.

who cares what u do.....u re not a celebrity just live ur life .....no one is competing with u

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Striker, Brown Ideye Buys Himself A 2018 Rolls Royce For His Birthday by Burgerlomo: 7:49am On Nov 01, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
May God bless our hustle. cool

Amen in Jesus name cool
Re: Nigerian Striker, Brown Ideye Buys Himself A 2018 Rolls Royce For His Birthday by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 01, 2018
Hello everyone

Check out my reaction video to A.D.A.N - Pacific on YouTube,the group is amazing,I wasn't expecting the song to be that good especially the fact they are from Port Harcourt ..check it out and subscribe,like,share and comment your opinions as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6nOEMhD_4o
Re: Nigerian Striker, Brown Ideye Buys Himself A 2018 Rolls Royce For His Birthday by Chrisbeks: 7:57am On Nov 01, 2018
Congrats to him

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Striker, Brown Ideye Buys Himself A 2018 Rolls Royce For His Birthday by congolove: 7:57am On Nov 01, 2018
LOOKING FOR LOVE IN LAGOS? MEET YOUR SOULMATE ON THIS PLATFORM OF LOVE!

Are you a Bachelor, spinster, single mum/dad, middle aged single, divorcee, widow, widower or not-ready-for-marriage single (ages 18 to 24) and looking for a soulmate?

This is the Genuine platform to join – The Authentic Platform of Love for Africans wherever!

This Matchmaking platform is all about LOVE, FINDING & MATCH MAKING SOUL-MATES and CONSUMMATING MARRIAGES – Real People with Serious Intentions, Real Working Singles and Verified Members to Guard against Fraud. Highly Confidential & Secured Platform where you have full control on your information!

Our mission is simple: Creating Relationships. Connecting Soulmates

Everyone, anyone and 'all-one' that desire true, genuine, lasting love wherever you are across Nigeria, across Africa and as an Africans across the globe, is welcome here!

Ooooops, did we mention that we just launched something? A brand new simple-to-use website community experience you will love– our mobile app is launching soon as well

Get started NOW! Get Connected NOW!! Get Into The 'ATMOSPHERE OF PLATFORM OF LOVE'!

IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE TO SIGNUP, REGISTER AND BE A MEMBER....ABSOLUTELY FREE!

NOTE: A couple that met and fell in love on our platform recently got married – you can check the ‘success story’ category on our website to confirm – But note that we will NEVER post pictures or details of our members publicly for any promotional campaign because we value their privacy and the confidentiality we promise them – that is our guarantee!

Re: Nigerian Striker, Brown Ideye Buys Himself A 2018 Rolls Royce For His Birthday by highchief1: 7:59am On Nov 01, 2018
Gisters:
Nigerian striker, Brown Ideye, who turned 30 years last month, gifted himself a 2018 Rolls Royce Wraith for his birthday. Ideye, who plays as a striker for Chinese club Tianjin Teda also has a 2017 Rolls Royce.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/nigerian-striker-brown-ideye-bought-2018-rolls-royce-wraith-30th-birthday-photos

footbball money na wa and they don’t make noise like oritsefemi
Re: Nigerian Striker, Brown Ideye Buys Himself A 2018 Rolls Royce For His Birthday by SarkinYarki: 8:03am On Nov 01, 2018
crossfm:

Name one Business he can invest 150 thousand pounds in lets discuss it
Re: Nigerian Striker, Brown Ideye Buys Himself A 2018 Rolls Royce For His Birthday by MartinsD12(m): 8:09am On Nov 01, 2018
Gisters:
Nigerian striker, Brown Ideye, who turned 30 years last month, gifted himself a 2018 Rolls Royce Wraith for his birthday. Ideye, who plays as a striker for Chinese club Tianjin Teda also has a 2017 Rolls Royce.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/nigerian-striker-brown-ideye-bought-2018-rolls-royce-wraith-30th-birthday-photos

Dey there dey buy 2017 2018 and 2019 motor money go soon finish you will start calling peaceful village people when na you do yourself
Re: Nigerian Striker, Brown Ideye Buys Himself A 2018 Rolls Royce For His Birthday by adecz: 8:13am On Nov 01, 2018
What is a footballer doing
with a Rolls Royce?

Are you a businessman or
politician?

Unnecessary vanity & inferiority complex.
undecided
undecided
undecided
undecided
undecided
undecided
undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Striker, Brown Ideye Buys Himself A 2018 Rolls Royce For His Birthday by icogb: 8:17am On Nov 01, 2018
crossfm:
And who told you he hasn't or if he has sth like dat in mind bt not yet d means, he shldnt buy what makes him happy. Who even tld you pple it's a MUST to SHARE money? You Nigerians should drop dis your sense of entitlement. Be happy for him nd STOP telling an adult how to spend his money. I won't be surprised if you dnt use dis your sense or entitlement on you govt. STOP hating.
Re: Nigerian Striker, Brown Ideye Buys Himself A 2018 Rolls Royce For His Birthday by PedroNascimento: 8:27am On Nov 01, 2018
Re: Nigerian Striker, Brown Ideye Buys Himself A 2018 Rolls Royce For His Birthday by ogbonti: 8:32am On Nov 01, 2018
Does Mark.Zuckerberg, Bill Gates and Warren Buffet with combined assets of $200 billion own even one Rolls Royce
Or any car that cost more than $100k? NO...reason, a pleasure car is a liability, NOT an assett. Brown according to him is just 30, why can't this idiot invest his money into the secured long term (10 year- non callable bond market) will.change the present value (PV) of that $400k he has thrown away on RR to at least $3.56m... future value (FV)

This man thinks he will be able to earn money from the round leather game forever? Why can't he just buy a $80k Benz and $100k Range Rover and invest your money... if you are so desperate to ride an expensive car.

Look at Wilson Oruma, a former millionaire in $$$ professional football star now constituting nuisance in warri, begging to pay his rent....instead of him to admit he mismanaged his earning 's by making poor choices in his playing days, he started blaming someone of swindling him of his money....how can one person swindle you of N3billion? Even the federal government of America as an entity can not swindle anyone of $10 million without your personal banker or financial institution putting some breaks on your dealings with the swindler entity. The only time they cannot stop you, is if it is your choice to be extravagant, then that's your choice!

So, Brown Ideye, when you start loitering around at national stadium Abuja, in the future, begging for money from future professionals, like Etim Esin once did, remember, I warned you here. Return that car and use your brain!!!! I GET AM BEFORE, NO BE PROPERTY O!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Striker, Brown Ideye Buys Himself A 2018 Rolls Royce For His Birthday by crossfm: 8:40am On Nov 01, 2018
icogb:
And who told you he hasn't or if he has sth like dat in mind bt not yet d means, he shldnt buy what makes him happy. Who even tld you pple it's a MUST to SHARE money? You Nigerians should drop dis your sense of entitlement. Be happy for him nd STOP telling an adult how to spend his money. I won't be surprised if you dnt use dis your sense or entitlement on you govt. STOP hating.
you talk about hating but your speach is full of hatred. If you used your sense well you would have noticed I said nothing about sharing of money but talk more about investment.you would have also notice I congratulated him showing I was happy for him.we must not have the same views about a topic .
Re: Nigerian Striker, Brown Ideye Buys Himself A 2018 Rolls Royce For His Birthday by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 01, 2018
Many of this guys just pose beside vehicles and planes and claim they bought. Why don't we see them ride in them or fly in them.
Re: Nigerian Striker, Brown Ideye Buys Himself A 2018 Rolls Royce For His Birthday by teejet: 8:45am On Nov 01, 2018
Crazy

Crazy

Crazy

Crazy
Re: Nigerian Striker, Brown Ideye Buys Himself A 2018 Rolls Royce For His Birthday by crossfm: 8:47am On Nov 01, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Name one Business he can invest 150 thousand pounds in lets discuss it
this time around take your time a read my post well before you comment.
Re: Nigerian Striker, Brown Ideye Buys Himself A 2018 Rolls Royce For His Birthday by Touchforfree(m): 9:24am On Nov 01, 2018
Hmmmm !.

2019 edition will soon be launched and Brown is already thinking of birthday again so that Jack Rolls and John Royce will give him an award.

He should just ponder on the kind of profession he is doing and invest wisely as investment doesn't have limit.

Where is Eboue of Arsenal today ?.
Re: Nigerian Striker, Brown Ideye Buys Himself A 2018 Rolls Royce For His Birthday by nobilie: 9:32am On Nov 01, 2018
When he stops playing due to injury or not being relevant again, they'll begins to ask for public support. Ask Amokachi about the private jet.
Re: Nigerian Striker, Brown Ideye Buys Himself A 2018 Rolls Royce For His Birthday by Snazzynho(m): 9:33am On Nov 01, 2018
EVILFOREST:
Try invest your MONEY ooooo
No be later, you run go T. B JOSHUA, make them help you locate the WITCH wey render you poor.
Trust me, dem go begin heap blames on all the old women wey don reach 95 and above for your town.

Shut up that ur rotten mouth!
Na so una dey do, bad belle!!!

where were you when he was hustling
that you want to tell him how to invest
his money today??

Did you advise him on hw to make the
money??
so, why are you advising on hw to spend
his hard earned money

Be careful joor!!!
Re: Nigerian Striker, Brown Ideye Buys Himself A 2018 Rolls Royce For His Birthday by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 01, 2018
see below
Re: Nigerian Striker, Brown Ideye Buys Himself A 2018 Rolls Royce For His Birthday by kenchop: 10:25am On Nov 01, 2018
Alwaysking:
I hope he have saved alot too.

for your low-voltage electrical equipment such as ABB, SCHNEIDER Electric, LEGRAND Electrical equipments in Nigeria, view my signature. Tnx

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okocha Reveals Reason For Early Retirement / Soccer Legend Pelé Buried At Cemetery In Brazilian City He Made Famous / Olga Diyachenko Celebrates Mikel Obi After Super Eagles Beat Argentina (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.