Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

After Selling Assets, FG May Sell Nigerians As Slaves To Fund Budget - Afenifere - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Selling Assets, FG May Sell Nigerians As Slaves To Fund Budget - Afenifere (15639 Views)

As 30 States Propose N8 Trillion, Only Lagos, Rivers, Anambra Can Fund Budget / How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri / FG Can’t Fund Budget 2018 Unless Assets Are Sold, Says Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Selling Assets, FG May Sell Nigerians As Slaves To Fund Budget - Afenifere by DabuIIIT: 11:57am On Nov 01, 2018
reiddecuti:
The most lazy president in the world: Muhammadu Buhari.

The most lifeless president in Africa: Muhammadu Buhari.

The most useless president in Nigeria history: Mohammadu Buhari.

The most failed president in Nigeria history: Mohammadu Buhari.

The most clown president ever to rule Nigeria: Mohammadu Buhari.

Lolssss

But some zombies still see him as a galant someborry

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Selling Assets, FG May Sell Nigerians As Slaves To Fund Budget - Afenifere by hisexcellency34: 12:29pm On Nov 01, 2018
I never said that. Don't put words in my mouth. I didn't support useless sake of assets to fund budget (Or election) as the case may be

kunkelhanspeter:

So if oil no longer selling
Selling FG asset to fund budget is dat the best option?
Re: After Selling Assets, FG May Sell Nigerians As Slaves To Fund Budget - Afenifere by maasoap(m): 12:49pm On Nov 01, 2018
DabuIIIT:

Oga zomB,thank you for the good question you asked. Now tell us,the assets your lifeless dullard wanna sell,who built them?
We eagerly await your response.

Which ones remain that Obj/Atiku and Jonathan haven’t sold? I told you some of the ones that they have sold.
Re: After Selling Assets, FG May Sell Nigerians As Slaves To Fund Budget - Afenifere by maasoap(m): 12:51pm On Nov 01, 2018
anonymuz:
I'm not ready to argue with you now. May be later I will highlight something about those government. I'm not in support of any politician but the fact is......

Lol. Like you have any good defence line.
Re: After Selling Assets, FG May Sell Nigerians As Slaves To Fund Budget - Afenifere by Simbrixton(m): 1:19pm On Nov 01, 2018
ACHILLES45:
Prior before the re-emergence of the hero of our time, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, this Afenifere people have maintained a very fearful silence. noe that my hero is back and spilling the bitter truth as usual, the Afenifere have all of a sudden found their voice again, last week they banned omisore, and now this. yet afonjas chose to die in hatred for Kanu.
Kanu is the light and the savior of all. Kanu is the Jesus i can see.
kill yourself if you disagree.
u too like bigotry
Re: After Selling Assets, FG May Sell Nigerians As Slaves To Fund Budget - Afenifere by crimeboss: 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2018
Standardcosting:
It is afenifere and their co charlatan that would be sold
Then if this is only for this year only, next year buhari will sell his mindless zombies for 2019, coming to think of it if buhari should win next year's election what will he support all his remaining term with?.
Re: After Selling Assets, FG May Sell Nigerians As Slaves To Fund Budget - Afenifere by Kingspin(m): 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2018
The most foolish people on earth are those against reform or restructure of Nigeria
Re: After Selling Assets, FG May Sell Nigerians As Slaves To Fund Budget - Afenifere by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:34pm On Nov 01, 2018
hisexcellency34:
I never said that. Don't put words in my mouth. I didn't support useless sake of assets to fund budget (Or election) as the case may be

I only ask a question bro
Re: After Selling Assets, FG May Sell Nigerians As Slaves To Fund Budget - Afenifere by SeverusSnape(m): 8:39pm On Nov 01, 2018
WaffenSS:

I see you're still as idiotic as you ever were
... And you as moronic as ever.
Re: After Selling Assets, FG May Sell Nigerians As Slaves To Fund Budget - Afenifere by WaffenSS(m): 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2018
SeverusSnape:

... And you as moronic as ever.

Stupid kid

When are you going to grow up?

Hogwarts, Slytherin.....

Punk
Re: After Selling Assets, FG May Sell Nigerians As Slaves To Fund Budget - Afenifere by DabuIIIT: 1:29am On Nov 02, 2018
maasoap:

Which ones remain that Obj/Atiku and Jonathan haven’t sold? I told you some of the ones that they have sold.

Oga answer simple qwesian,d one dullard wan sell,,who build am?

1 Like

Re: After Selling Assets, FG May Sell Nigerians As Slaves To Fund Budget - Afenifere by ImperialYoruba: 1:55am On Nov 02, 2018
Shayetet13:
So they want to sell PDP built assets. We are in for some long sh*t if we don't retire Buhari to daura come 2019. They will just sell us all. Please if you know you dont want to test the slave trade that our fore fathers experienced, better start mobilizing your village, street or villa members to vote out Buhari. It is a task we must accomplish if we must remain free, otherwise, the Chinese will enter here with chains and carry some people away

PDP is useless, Atikulants are worse useless. Which one be PDP built assets? What we have is National assets, not PDP or APC assets. An administration has responsibility to build, maintain and replace assets as necessary for national progress.

PDP is unfit...very incompetent set of people. You are tooting horn over what you are in government to do and claiming posession of national assrts as PDP assets.

What fvckry!
Re: After Selling Assets, FG May Sell Nigerians As Slaves To Fund Budget - Afenifere by maasoap(m): 6:11pm On Nov 02, 2018
DabuIIIT:

Oga answer simple qwesian,d one dullard wan sell,,who build am?

I asked you first but you didn't answer me. Lol
Re: After Selling Assets, FG May Sell Nigerians As Slaves To Fund Budget - Afenifere by DabuIIIT: 10:19am On Nov 04, 2018
maasoap:

I asked you first but you didn't answer me. Lol

Artful dodger lolssss
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan / Osinbajo Appoints Patience Oniha As DG Of Debt Management Office / Yakubu Gowon Received By Governor Dickson As He Visits Bayelsa State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.