Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Police Declare Cook Wanted For Murdering Popular Lagos Chief, Ope Bademosi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Declare Cook Wanted For Murdering Popular Lagos Chief, Ope Bademosi (689 Views)

Catholic Priest Jailed For 30 Years For Murdering Albino In Malawi (Photo) / Burial Photos Of Ope Bademosi Who Was Murdered By His Togolese Cook / Obituary: Burial Of Ope Bademosi Murdered By His Cook In Lagos Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Declare Cook Wanted For Murdering Popular Lagos Chief, Ope Bademosi by Correctgist(f): 7:45am On Nov 01, 2018
The police in Lagos state have declared the Togolese cook of a popular Lagos chief, Ope Bademosi, wanted for killing him at his Onikoyi Lane, Parkview Estate yesterday October 31st.

Bademosi was the chairman of Credit Switch Limited.

The cook was employed just last Sunday October 28th.

According to reports, residents of the area woke up to the news that the chief had been murdered by his cook who disappeared shortly after the murder.

According to the wife, she said she left her husband very early this morning to do some transactions in the bank.

On her way back, she called her husband and couldn’t hear what he was saying as his words were barely cohesive, and was just muttering words before the call dropped.

The Divisional Police Officer (DPO) of Ikoyi Division, Ikoyi-Lagos, SP Mustapha Tijani, said the police is on the heels of the cook that is currently on the run.

He said the police would release a statement soon.

more below:

https://zenithnaija.com/police-declare-cook-wanted-for-murdering-popular-lagos-chief-ope-bademosi/

cc: Lalasticlala Dominique Mynd44

Re: Police Declare Cook Wanted For Murdering Popular Lagos Chief, Ope Bademosi by LuciferYaweh: 7:53am On Nov 01, 2018
Where is evidence that this cook murdered this Afonja chief?

What if he was assasinated & the assasins abducted the cook?

Why declare him wanted just because he was the only member of staff missing? Who says the ones present couldn't have been guilty?

Why is the wife not being investigated?
What if the wife masterminded the whole thing & is framing the cook because he knows something?

Since when did tears become an indicator of innocence?

I stand with the cook.

*spits angry

1 Like

Re: Police Declare Cook Wanted For Murdering Popular Lagos Chief, Ope Bademosi by thesicilian: 8:02am On Nov 01, 2018
@The guy above ^^^^:
Go to the police investigating the murder and tell them that you stand with the cook.

I believe the wife is involved as you say, but until they get more information the police can't really do anything about that for now.
Re: Police Declare Cook Wanted For Murdering Popular Lagos Chief, Ope Bademosi by donbachi(m): 8:15am On Nov 01, 2018
Woman wey no fit cook 4 husband...dat one no be wife...why on earth will a total stranger cook for me...what is the job of my wife?if truely,he was killed by his cook...two things i can never trust people with:my life and their word.RIP chief.
Re: Police Declare Cook Wanted For Murdering Popular Lagos Chief, Ope Bademosi by dominique(f): 8:16am On Nov 01, 2018
The wife still has some answering to do. She most likely hired the cook. That the cook is at large doesn't necessarily mean that he was the only culprit. How about the security guard that claimed to be such deep sleep that he didn't hear madam's horn and banging of the gate? This whole thing looks like a planned work, trust our lazy police force to be looking in one direction only.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Man Advertises Money Ritual... See Details / A Fresh Graduate Of AAUA Got Missing A Day After Her Final Paper / Tragedy-handsome Young Man Dies Days Before His Planned Trip To Jakarta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.