Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,896 members, 7,956,380 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:54 AM

Btc Generated - My Honest Review Of How I Generated 0.66 Btc Within A Month - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Btc Generated - My Honest Review Of How I Generated 0.66 Btc Within A Month (597 Views)

Opay Vs Kuda Which Is Better? - Honest Review Ngreviews.ng / Discover How I Generated Over "750k" With Pure Organic Traffic In 2 Months / Help! Please! Bvn-generated NIN Problems. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Btc Generated - My Honest Review Of How I Generated 0.66 Btc Within A Month by Abrahamdgreat(m): 7:49am On Nov 01, 2018
I am going to be talking about the wonderful but secret site know as BTC Generated, I was introduced to the site about 2 weeks ago probably when I saw their Facebook page, when I first saw it I was completely skeptical about trying it out at all so I ignored it (one of my biggest mistake this month) about 8 days back I stumbled upon a review someone did about the site so I decided to try it out myself,

Luckily enough for me the reviews I read were all pretty detailed so I knew exactly what I was doing (or was to do)... I proceeded to fixing my wallet address and clicked on the smallest amount there ( I read the higher u pick the longer it takes for them to process yours, apparently they pay the lowest first)... I was told to proceed a service fee of about $3.33 worth of bitcoin, I was about leaving before I just decided to risk it... After I paid, I spent the next 30mins checking the site non-stop

Sadly enough I didn't get any thing, eventually I got tired of checking so I left my blockchain account alone for about 4 more hours, by the time I checked again I was hoping to see my credit alert of 0.01 BTC, but I didn't... I concluded to wait for another 1 hours before I contacted them

After waiting and still not getting it after a total of about 6 hours, I sent a mail to them with my wallet address and a screenshot of my blockchain payment, and they responded back to me within an hour apologising for the delay that there is currently a system upgrade so the auto payment queue is currently on hold and so they are currently doing it manually and I should expect it within the next 1 to 24 hours. I'm not sure if it's because I told them I was a first time user but it didn't take up to 30mins before I received my payment.

To sum it all up, ive made a total claim of 0.66 BTC, I'm currently waiting for my time out to be refreshed. Feel free to try it if you will

Re: Btc Generated - My Honest Review Of How I Generated 0.66 Btc Within A Month by Abrahamdgreat(m): 7:56am On Nov 01, 2018
Just noticed I didn't drop the link.. https://www.btcgenerated.com
Re: Btc Generated - My Honest Review Of How I Generated 0.66 Btc Within A Month by Seconsol92(m): 8:31am On Nov 01, 2018
I smell scam...website that was registered on the 15th of October, 2018 by a Nigerian from kwara state... Stay clear nairalanders
Re: Btc Generated - My Honest Review Of How I Generated 0.66 Btc Within A Month by Tycike: 8:41am On Nov 01, 2018
Abrahamdgreat:
Just noticed I didn't drop the link.. https://www.btcgenerated.com
how did you pay the service fee. i clicked on the link to pay but it showed page not found.
Re: Btc Generated - My Honest Review Of How I Generated 0.66 Btc Within A Month by Abrahamdgreat(m): 12:24am On Nov 02, 2018
Tycike:
how did you pay the service fee. i clicked on the link to pay but it showed page not found.
try sending them a mail, else copy the address manually
Re: Btc Generated - My Honest Review Of How I Generated 0.66 Btc Within A Month by Great0000: 12:04pm On Nov 11, 2018
@Abrahamdgreat,i hope you are telling us the truth cos I want to try this.

(1) (Reply)

Biography Of Indonesian Maid Tuti Tursilawati Executed For Killing Her Boss / History Of Nigerian Naira, Symbol, Sign And Worth / Decay Of Brother R Kelly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.