Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Help! Please! Bvn-generated NIN Problems. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help! Please! Bvn-generated NIN Problems. (4147 Views)

How Can I Get My Bvn Print Out? / How To Hack Bank Account With BVN (bank Verification Number) In Nigeria / DSTV Issues, Problems And How To Fix Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Please! Bvn-generated NIN Problems. by joviegghead: 11:11am On Sep 19, 2021
Let me start with this:
A BVN-generated NIN , i think, usually applies to early owners of BVN. If your BVN starts with 221... Or 2221 or 2222 just know you have an NIN waiting for you, you might not even know, just like when I went to register and was given an NIN and started facing this problem.

Now my problem:

So in 2018 I tried registering at an NIMC center in Lagos where I stay. Surprisingly, I and some people were told to back to our banks to correct our details, as what we submitted on the NIN registration form was different from what they saw as our BVN details. Also, I was surprised that I had NIN. Sadly, that day was the day I had prepared cuz I practically had no time.

Fast forward to this year, I had done every necessary correction on my BVN(affidavit, newspaper publication, bla bla inclusive). I went to the NIMC center fairly around where I serve(NYSC). I saw this as an advantage, since this northern states are practically uncrowded like Lagos . I mean you can literally stroll in and out with ease to do you NIN registration.
I got there first,but the man told me my BVN details didn't match my NIN details submitted. I told I had done the necessary changes. I even showed him necessary documents (I brought them along in case of any rubbish). He told me I had to generate remitta and pay #15000 and #500 for correction of Date of birth and Change of name. I was confused and I doubt that man what he was saying(he wasn't even sure too).

For Christ sake, I haven't registered for this thing AT ALL not to talk of having National ID or slip. Those that I know that pay for such are those who have registered and are trying to correct certain things on their slip

Weakly, I got up and left. I'm still confused on what to do. I'll appreciate if anyone with a similar experience share how they got round this problem.

This thing is holding me from many opportunities. Help please!!!
Re: Help! Please! Bvn-generated NIN Problems. by Pierocash(m): 11:18am On Sep 19, 2021
joviegghead:
Let me start with this:
A BVN-generated NIN , i think, usually applies to early owners of BVN. If your BVN starts with 221... Or 2221 or 2222 just know you have an NIN waiting for you, you might not even know, just like when I went to register and was given an NIN and started facing this problem.

Now my problem:

So in 2018 I tried registering at an NIMC center in Lagos where I stay. Surprisingly, I and some people were told to back to our banks to correct our details, as what we submitted on the NIN registration form was different from what they saw as our BVN details. Also, I was surprised that I had NIN. Sadly, that day was the day I had prepared cuz I practically had no time.

Fast forward to this year, I had done every necessary correction on my BVN(affidavit, newspaper publication, bla bla inclusive). I went to the NIMC center fairly around where I serve(NYSC). I saw this as an advantage, since this northern states are practically uncrowded like Lagos . I mean you can literally stroll in and out with ease to do you NIN registration.
I got there first,but the man told me my BVN details didn't match my NIN details submitted. I told I had done the necessary changes. I even showed him necessary documents (I brought them along in case of any rubbish). He told me I had to generate remitta and pay #15000 and #500 for correction of Date of birth and Change of name. I was confused and I doubt that man what he was saying(he wasn't even sure too).

For Christ sake, I haven't registered for this thing AT ALL not to talk of having National ID or slip. Those that I know that pay for such are those who have registered and are trying to correct certain things on their slip

Weakly, I got up and left. I'm still confused on what to do. I'll appreciate if anyone with a similar experience share how they got round this problem.

the fault is from the first place you enrolled for NIN. Normally as it is done,when you apply for NIN registration,the first thing they do is to check your bvn Data before anything,once it is checked and your Nin had been captured by your bank,they simply print the id card and hand over to you.

I did mine in one of the MTN offices ,I didn't need to fill any other form for NIN registration as my bank had already enrolled my data into Nimc data base.

Well ,the only place where your issue can be corrected is Nimc headquarters office in Abuja,you have to go there and correct it
Re: Help! Please! Bvn-generated NIN Problems. by pooozeee(m): 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
joviegghead:
Let me start with this:

Now my problem:

Come to my enrollment center, I will do the necessary correction for you.
sparhighwise@gmail.com

Re: Help! Please! Bvn-generated NIN Problems. by florenceolatude: 6:23am On Aug 26, 2023
I did my NIN change of names since January at NIN center alausa Lagos still not corrected till now. Please I need contact for urgent help
Re: Help! Please! Bvn-generated NIN Problems. by florenceolatude: 9:38am On Aug 31, 2023
sad sad
Re: Help! Please! Bvn-generated NIN Problems. by manoyelapo: 2:25am On Sep 12, 2023
I am having wrong DOB on my NIN I need help
Re: Help! Please! Bvn-generated NIN Problems. by olajidebary: 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2023
I have wrong DOB on my NIN printout copy after checking on the portal. Please I need help to correct my date of birth
Re: Help! Please! Bvn-generated NIN Problems. by excoedutisto: 12:19pm On Nov 11, 2023
how to validate a national identification number ( NIN ) free.
how to validate your NIN and use it for verification in any deal or transaction that requires you to provide a valid NIN.
are you among those whose NIN became invalid due to one reason or another?.
Re: Help! Please! Bvn-generated NIN Problems. by excoedutisto: 8:24am On Nov 15, 2023
sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let Pray For The People Of Nepal.. / Beautiful ladies! Ugly Ladies! Who are richer? / Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.