Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,882 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha (2808 Views)

MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) / Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) / Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha by chizzyjnr(m): 8:04am On Nov 01, 2018
Aisha: I’ll be waiting for you in the
other room. Buhari: Kai, I dey come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha by SarkinYarki: 8:07am On Nov 01, 2018
Buhari not only has an impotent brain but also an impotent phallus
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha by Ehiscotch(m): 8:11am On Nov 01, 2018
SarkinYarki:
I know you hate the hell out of Buhari but you need to chill nau. This one is too much. Ah ah! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha by senatordave1(m): 8:16am On Nov 01, 2018
Ehiscotch:

I know you hate the hell out of Buhari but you need to chill nau. This one is too much. Ah ah! cheesy
He should be salam rushdie of farahaideed

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha by food5555: 8:18am On Nov 01, 2018
photo of burahi
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha by Beremx(f): 8:19am On Nov 01, 2018
The way Buhari positions his ear sef. I thought he doesn't have ear problems again?
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha by Ehiscotch(m): 8:20am On Nov 01, 2018
senatordave1:

He should be salam rushdie of farahaideed

There are better ways to criticize or even malign somebody. Not on every thread irrespective of the topic.

It's becoming annoying. We need to know what Buhari personally did to him that he has done to anyone else? (sic)

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha by Ihenzy(m): 8:56am On Nov 01, 2018
Aisha: abeg no just give any speech here before you cause national disaster
Bihari: hmmmm I will deal with you in za oza room

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha by KanwuliaExtra: 9:03am On Nov 01, 2018
Sharia master-servant marriage relationship!

Even Aisha knows this “impostor” is not her husband! cheesy
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha by abbeycial: 11:06am On Nov 01, 2018
Aisha- Dear, when it's time for your speech ehn, I take God beg you, no provoke Nigerians.

Buhari- Tor ba da mua,i go fry!
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha by oshe111(m): 11:06am On Nov 01, 2018
See the Head when we dey barb with 78millioncheesy

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha by mankan2k7(m): 11:56am On Nov 01, 2018
Two parasites feeding on our common wealth

Atiku2019
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha by PFRB: 12:06pm On Nov 01, 2018
chizzyjnr:
Aisha: I’ll be waiting for you in the
other room. Buhari: Kai, I dey come.

Wrong. It should be ze oza room.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha by senatordave1(m): 1:08pm On Nov 01, 2018
oshe111:
See the Head when we dey barb with 78millioncheesy
Hes more handsome than miraku
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha by Auladimeji2: 2:33pm On Nov 01, 2018
When I was watching the program yesterday night, I noticed that all the female northeners didn't exposed the bodies but if it's the southerners, chineke!Fat,flat,rough, smooth, stretch mark etc asses will be displayed in the act of claiming civilization

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha by alhassanyusuf29(m): 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2018
not as problematic as the tumor like head of ur son, the size of zuma rock.. i wonder how u cropped his head to fit the pic specification
Beremx:
The way Buhari positions his ear sef. I thought he doesn't have ear problems again?

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha by alhassanyusuf29(m): 3:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
nyamuri flat.head, im not surprised u know his impotent since one of ur relative most have tried him out, heard 80% of ur women are/were prostitute at some point
SarkinYarki:
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha by Back1lane: 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2018
SarkinYarki:
But your potent hate induced bigoted Igbotic father of no relevance in the life or the next what are his accomplishment ? You deserve to slaughter you father like a rat for watching Buhari become the president. This goes to million of you Igbos also on NL, fairly about 98.5% of you in Nigeria. You all can go tell till Buhari is done by 2023.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 01, 2018
They mean when BUHARI WAS STILL ALIVE.... NOW check that old mans picture and check the young man in ASO ROCK and show us the recent picture of the new guy in ASO ROCK and aisha together like this
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha by oshe111(m): 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2018
senatordave1:
Hes more handsome than miraku
lol
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2018
Aishat: The whole Nigeria has uncovered your secret! They now know that you are Jubrin from Sudan!
Let's just keep up the act!

Buhari: Choi shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha by ZombieNation: 6:23pm On Nov 01, 2018
Aisha: I just want you to know that I am fully Atikulated!

Buhari: Mini ni... you say what? You are menstruating? Does zat mean no oza room to nite?

Aisha: Exactly!
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha by Beremx(f): 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
alhas.sanyusuf29:
not as problematic as the tumor like head of ur son, the size of zuma rock.. i wonder how u cropped his head to fit the pic specification
mynd44, rule number 2 has been broken. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Melaye Refuses To Come Out As Police Invade His House In Abuja. Photos / 2019 Presidency: Atiku Is My Friend – Tinubu Issues Statement Ahead Of Saturday / Lagos State To Inagurate Drug Dealer As Chairman Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.