Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out (35409 Views)

Nigeria Customs Shortlisted List (2021) Is Out!!! / Nigeria Customs Service 2019/2020 Shortlisted List,who Else Has Received An SMS. / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by Gagare1(m): 5:55am On Nov 03, 2018
[quote author=IdyClouds post=72637055]

Drop ur email, let me mail u d list...

[b]Download FRSC Shortlisted Candidates 2018 [PDF]
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by Uzosaint(m): 6:25am On Nov 03, 2018
None bro,they have cm with their ojoro again, let's just pray we gonna mk it this time.
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by Teawhy2011: 7:23am On Nov 03, 2018
l don't see any message in my mail,pls who can send d list to my mail:teawhy2788@gmail.com
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 03, 2018
good morning pals. those of you whom where shortlisted where you sent a mail to that regard
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by Gagare1(m): 8:21am On Nov 03, 2018
Please, which cadre did you apply for? Officer of Inspector?
Imranchindo:
I saw my name too
anybody going for the CBT in Katsina?
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by Iamonoja(m): 9:26am On Nov 03, 2018
Plz someone help me check my name. Abakpa onoja Benue
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by Surulady: 9:45am On Nov 03, 2018
please sir, kindly check for me. am unable to download the list. Thank you sir
chukwudiology:
what is your application number?
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by Lesotho: 11:36am On Nov 03, 2018
for your FRSC amptitude question contact me on 08066734132 am giving it out free
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by jc173(f): 1:26pm On Nov 03, 2018
Majlaw:

Your name?
Please help me check
Ezeadum Jacinta o. Anambra
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by Celsony: 3:06pm On Nov 03, 2018
MrToothBrush:
please can someone count the names on that list so that we can just calculate the chance we have

On the first page, I counted 59 names, and the total pages are 244. So your calculation will be 244 x 59 = 14k+
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by fmjackng: 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2018
i can't find my name there. And those of you that your name appeared, how was the cbt test?
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by sunnywee(m): 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2018
fmjackng:
i can't find my name there. And those of you that your name appeared, how was the cbt test?

It went well for me. Don't know for others sha
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by Timothyoj(m): 9:10pm On Nov 03, 2018
The test was great thanks to God Almighty. Wishing us all the best
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by Bimpe29: 6:47am On Nov 04, 2018
You are sick. Get Medicare instead of spewing thrash on my thread. Thickheaded
ruboy:
now I understand d level of ur reasoning... U re just a dumb ass, and I see fools like u have no regard for ur family and elder at home.
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by akanbiaa(m): 7:23am On Nov 04, 2018
emekaRaj:

About 30 thousands candidate shortlisted
And only 4000 needed out of which graduates are not up to 500, Nigeria I hail
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by akanbiaa(m): 7:27am On Nov 04, 2018
Celsony:

On the first page, I counted 59 names, and the total pages are 244. So your calculation will be 244 x 59 = 14k+
Whether 30k or 14k the fact is that 4000 is needed (which will have been chosen (see the impunity and nepotism going on in the country so bad ) and even if no connection or slot (which is not possible because if those at the top dont do it to put their people the other smaller politician and lesser ranked officers will take their chances )as usual only 4000 needed out of which Degree and HND not up to 500.

1 Like

Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by emekaRaj(m): 8:36am On Nov 04, 2018
akanbiaa:
And only 4000 needed out of which graduates are not up to 500, Nigeria I hail

Actually I got it wrong it was 10 thousand candidate dat was shortlisted
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by ruboy(m): 11:10am On Nov 04, 2018
Bimpe29:
You are sick. Get Medicare instead of spewing thrash on my thread. Thickheaded
i can see you have no sense of reasoning .. I won't stoop so low to continue in this stupid conversation. Get a life bro
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by akanbiaa(m): 12:06pm On Nov 04, 2018
emekaRaj:

Actually I got it wrong it was 10 thousand candidate dat was shortlisted
Still less than 500 graduates to be chosen nation wide Degree and HND inclusive.
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by emekaRaj(m): 1:20pm On Nov 04, 2018
akanbiaa:
Still less than 500 graduates to be chosen nation wide Degree and HND inclusive.

Wats ur point exactly, looks like u are not among d shortlisted
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by akanbiaa(m): 1:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
emekaRaj:

Wats ur point exactly, looks like u are not among d shortlisted
Many who did not write test or were shortlisted will still get the job(if you know you know)And it seems that your name is not among the prepared appointment letters, my point is 500/37 states not divided equally and already slotted out. Do the maths and next time talk nicely on social media ,you never know where your helper will come from, you can only hide on social media to insult as you just did but if you need help no one will tell you to reveal your real identity.
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by emekaRaj(m): 3:07pm On Nov 04, 2018
akanbiaa:
Many who did not write test or were shortlisted will still get the job(if you know you know)And it seems that your name is not among the prepared appointment letters, my point is 500/37 states not divided equally and already slotted out. Do the maths and next time talk nicely on social media ,you never know where your helper will come from, you can only hide on social media to insult as you just did but if you need help no one will tell you to reveal your real identity.

U! help me? Well u r right, u never know who u ar talking to on social media. U don't know who u r talking to, so talk nicely. Stop discouraging people here, they have the freedom to hope it's part of life. And I never insult u.
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by akanbiaa(m): 6:45pm On Nov 04, 2018
emekaRaj:

U! help me? Well u r right, u never know who u ar talking to on social media. U don't know who u r talking to, so talk nicely. Stop discouraging people here, they have the freedom to hope it's part of life. And I never insult u.
Time will tell, we all reap what we sow.
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by fmjackng: 4:53am On Nov 05, 2018
what is the next stage after CBT?
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 6:10am On Nov 05, 2018
fmjackng:
what is the next stage after CBT?

Interview
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by simondavid: 8:11am On Nov 05, 2018
pls house is it the whole bsc that wrote their exams on 3rd November??
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by ijoba123: 10:30pm On Nov 07, 2018
I just got message that my exam is Saturday 10th pls those that have done last week Saturday, pls which areas should I concentrate on ,hint someone said coat of arm,and name of Liberia President,pls help add your own abeg.thanks brov and sis
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by kbantyn(m): 6:42am On Nov 08, 2018
Please I need past questions for the CBT test, can anyone help. Pls send to my mail kbantyn44@gmail.com Abuja center
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by MrToothBrush: 10:21am On Nov 09, 2018
kbantyn:
Please I need past questions for the CBT test, can anyone help. Pls send to my mail kbantyn44@gmail.com Abuja center
is yours Officer Cader?
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by Surulady: 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2018
Please has anyone from Lagos gets the invite for the cbt? And how can I check the list please
Thank you
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by Surulady: 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2018
How was the test and which state are you please
ijoba123:
I just got message that my exam is Saturday 10th pls those that have done last week Saturday, pls which areas should I concentrate on ,hint someone said coat of arm,and name of Liberia President,pls help add your own abeg.thanks brov and sis
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by Surulady: 9:17am On Nov 13, 2018
please which state are you,am only curious bcus of not seen anybody in lagos that has update on the test.
ijoba123:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. / 5 Deadly Sins To Avoid At Job Interviews / Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.