Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,048 members, 7,953,165 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:42 AM

Pls Help With My Bitcomet Speed! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls Help With My Bitcomet Speed! (1064 Views)

Nigeria Leads West Africa In Internet Speed / Lets Increase Our Bandwidth Speed By At Least 20% / How To Run Internet Speed Test With Dos Command (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help With My Bitcomet Speed! by Ceekay(m): 4:38am On Jul 20, 2010

Hello Good Nairalanders,
I'm having problems with the speed of my torrent downloads
As you can see from the pic above, i use bitcomet torrent downloader
But the problem is that the speed is very poor.
While downloading other files (exe,zip etc) with DAP, i get speeds of about 150-200kbs,
But when i download torrents with bitcomet it gives me pathetic speeds of about 9-15kbs
Please help

The reason i uploaded this pic is cos of the lower right corner. . .
It says my listen port is blocked.
What can i do about it, cos when i mouse over it, it tells me thats whats lowering my speed
Pls help me!!!!!!  cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Pls Help With My Bitcomet Speed! by Ceekay(m): 5:57am On Jul 20, 2010
Pls help help help!!!
Re: Pls Help With My Bitcomet Speed! by Ceekay(m): 10:33am On Jul 20, 2010
does it mean no one here downloads torrent files? sad
Re: Pls Help With My Bitcomet Speed! by Ceekay(m): 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2010
NA wa oh!
I had to rescue this thread from the third page cry cry cry

What is the best software for downloading torrent files angry

(1) (Reply)

How To Funds My Liberty Reseave Account? Help! / How To Own Your Own Bulk Sms Website And Start Make At Least N211,000 Monthly Selling Bulk Sms To Ot / Another Online Scammer: Kalu Alpha Austine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.