Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) (52205 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg And His Family Rock Halloween Theme In New Adorable Photo / Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) by Gerrard59(m): 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2018
shocked shocked

People actually took NwaAmaikpe serious?

grin grin grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) by OyinO: 2:29pm On Nov 01, 2018
Sunofgod:
Devil worshippers...
Sounds like a Devil talking. How are masks related to Devil? because they look ugly, horrible and grotesque? Who told you that is how a Devil looks? Have you seen Devil before?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) by sacajawea: 2:43pm On Nov 01, 2018
chicoMX:

Tah.. they met at Harvard..
Dat girl is Naturally stupid. Feels She knows and Unfortunately is Talkative

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) by Emmacolinho(m): 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
What in Hell is Halloween
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) by JJOF(m): 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mark Zuckerberg may be amongst the richest men in the world, but his poverty mentality is ingrained.

He wears a T-shirt I won't even wear to jog.
He drives a car no correct girl in Nigeria will respond to if called from it.

Now he and his family are wearing a costume that is less than $68.

Who is he making the money for?
The mumu gives to charity forgetting that charity begins at home.
And the wise recipients of his charity lead lives more lavish than his.
Walah talah u be big fool.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) by Rubyventures: 3:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mark Zuckerberg may be amongst the richest men in the world, but his poverty mentality is ingrained.

Maybe that's what makes him happy. Showing off wealth is a sign of immaturity. Maybe Nigerians should take a leaf from his book and do more for charity, instead of showing of wealth in a country overwhelmed by poverty. Most importantly its his money and if he wants to wear a $1 t shirt that's his prerogative.

Also if you need a car to get a girl something is seriously wrong.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) by JJOF(m): 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2018
handsomebanana:

TELL THAT TO LARRY ELLISON AND HIS ARMANI SUITS
WHO SABI PACKAGE SABI PACKAGE JOOR. FORGET THAT THIN
And who told u that mark Z doesn't wear suits? mtchew, nonsense.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) by skillz111(m): 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

you forgot to mention his house.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) by Ugosample(m): 4:05pm On Nov 01, 2018
Rubyventures:

Maybe that's what makes him happy. Showing off wealth is a sign of immaturity. Maybe Nigerians should take a leaf from his book and do more for charity, instead of showing of wealth in a country overwhelmed by poverty. Most importantly its his money and if he wants to wear a $1 t shirt that's his prerogative.

Also if you need a car to get a girl something is seriously wrong.

Showing off wealth is NOT a sign of immaturity

it's a personality thing

it's in Nigeria I know that people complain so so much about "show off"

over here, no one gives a Bleep

well except the bimbos who want a bite tongue

Nigerians need to change the way they think
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) by Rubyventures: 4:12pm On Nov 01, 2018
Ugosample:

Showing off wealth is NOT a sign of immaturity

it's a personality thing

it's in Nigeria I know that people complain so so much about "show off"

over here, no one gives a Bleep

well except the bimbos who want a bite tongue

Nigerians need to change the way they think

In the western world, Yes people give a damn, such people are referred to as vain.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) by Ugosample(m): 4:14pm On Nov 01, 2018
Rubyventures:

In the western world, Yes people give a damn, such people are referred to as vain.

lol

you saw the "except part" tho

Nobody will crucify you for being a show off in the West (except you are linked to shady activities sha )

in Nigeria I noticed that many hate the "show off" because it projects their failures, and hence the reaction grin

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) by LoySupremo: 4:15pm On Nov 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na your money?? Broke Nigga. After if him come Naija again, no go shake him hand. You dey condemn person wey fit use him money bury your house...mtcheww
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) by destiny4luv(m): 4:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=72592630] shocked

And the wise recipients of his charity lead lives more lavish than his. Bros he is happy with his life and family like that. Peace of mind its all that count.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) by troubleseller: 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Charities are untaxable. These rich people use it to 'hide' their money

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) by handsomebanana(m): 6:01pm On Nov 01, 2018
JJOF:

And who told u that mark Z doesn't wear suits? mtchew, nonsense.

Na urself u dey call nonsense, nor be me
This stupid goofy ass looking suit nor compare 2 anything dere

Re: Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) by Noblewhiz(m): 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

it is all about our fashion mentality and taste... You can see a rich dude with poor/good fashion taste and a poor dude with good/poor fashion taste.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Then it's a good thing we have a person with such feature existing among us. What's the point living a lavish lifestyle when there are hungry mouths out there to feed? I believe he's happy about it.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) by justifyme(m): 10:05pm On Nov 01, 2018
This boy wey dey block my account anyhow
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
ikezuora4689:
typical Nigeria mentality that judge people by what they see....u most be Yoruba.... this people can buy unnecessary things...I have a customer who bought a Toyota Camry of 1.2m bt he is still living in face me I face you apartment.....every day he will drive down to my shop begging me for 500 for fuel...can u imagine....I don't waste money on designer bag shoe cloths...I build my house last year....am jst 23.... while all my mates are busy wearing designers.

Dude are you sure he comes to ask you for 500 Naira? tongue
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) by Ayobami7(m): 11:43pm On Nov 01, 2018
OK

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm / Download Millions Of Free Email List / How To Upload A Song(your Song) Or Other Application Or File To Waptrick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.