|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,250,734 members, 4,932,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2019 at 03:49 PM
When U Are Asked To Submitt Your CV In One Of Tinubu Company. / Pictures Of Tonto Dike Completely N A K E D(this Girl Has Finally Gone Nuts!) / Top 20 Signs Forces From Your Village Dey Pursue You. . .projan (2) (3) (4)
|Another 20 Signs U Are Internet Nuts by femionasan(m): 9:49am On Apr 10, 2007|
. You won't work at a job that doesn't have a modem involved.
2. You write a letter like this: "dear tom, hiyas! how r u doin well I gotta go bbl!"
3. You smile sideways :-)
4. You sign on and immediately get 10 IMs from people who have you on their buddy list.
5. You look at an annoying person offline and wish you had your ignore button handy.
6. You bring a bag lunch and a cooler to the computer.
7. You suffer from withdrawal if you're away from the computer for more than a few hours.
8. You use AOL lingo in everyday life (if you still have one, he he he).
9. You take a speed-reading course to keep up with the scrolling.
10. Your buddy list has over 100 people on it.
11. You wake up in the morning and the first thing you do is get online before you have your first cup of coffee.
12. You have to inject no-doze into your butt to keep it awake.
13. You end sentences with three (or more) periods while writing letters by hand.
14. You get up at 2 a.m. to go to the bathroom but turn on the computer instead.
15. You don't even notice when someone has a typo.
16. You enter a room and 23 people greet you w/((hugs)) or **kisses**.
17. You stop typing whole words and use things like ppl, dunno and lemme.
18. Your voicemail/answering machine message is "BRB, leave your s/n & I will TTYL."
19. You type faster than you think.
20. You want to be buried with your computer when it dies, or vice versa.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29