Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer (25556 Views)

Shan George: I Don’t Respect People Who Film Themselves While Helping Others / Shan George Calls Teddy A’s Dick A 'Tiny Noodle' (BBNaija Photo) / Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by Mrcomedimatic: 9:24am On Nov 01, 2018
For condemning her support for Atiku and Peter Obi in the forthcoming 2019 presidential election, veteran actress and filmmaker, Shan George has told critics to electrocute themselves if they are not satisfied with her choice for presidency.

Responding to a barrage of swipes thrown at her since she declared support for Atiku and Peter Obi, she advised her critics to either support candidates of their choice or electrocute themselves if they can’t live with her decision.

“Bad belle and high blood pressure wants to kill some people. Atiku/Obi is my choice; go and support your own candidate. There are so many other great candidates on ground to choose from, if you abuse my father here from now till next year it will not change anything. If it pains you so much please go and hug the transformer. Calling me names is not what would make your own candidate win. Receive sense and get #atikuobilated”, she
wrote. Related 

Source: https://gidifeed.com/electrocute-yourself-if-you-dislike-my-support-for-atiku-peter-obi-shan-george/

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by YomzzyDBlogger: 9:28am On Nov 01, 2018
cool

Meanwhile 'Skit Gone Wrong': Actress Nkechi Blessing Debunks Been Engaged >> https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/11/skit-gone-wrong-actress-nkechi-blessing.html
Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by okenwaa(m): 9:33am On Nov 01, 2018
Gbam!!

132 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by praizblog: 11:06am On Nov 01, 2018
Lobatan

Nigerian Pastor & Girlfriend S£*x Tape Leaked Online (18+ Photos+Video) >>> SEE PHOTOS & WATCH VIDEO HERE

3 Likes

Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by DCONE1(m): 12:05pm On Nov 01, 2018
We know them .. election time don come these yeyebrities are advertising them selves .they are looking for politician that will endorse them so that they will help him campaign ......na person wey get dollar she fit support... What happen to sowore, Kingsley, oby, fela and the active man full of life buhari

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by SarkinYarki: 12:08pm On Nov 01, 2018
Gram!!!!!! 150 million Nigerians want Buhari out for good!!!!

169 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by Firefire(m): 12:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
Nonsensical nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by ArmaniUhuru: 12:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
A moment ago, I saw a post where Aisha hosted Nigerian Artistes were hosted by Aisha for supporting buhari. But watch how the irredeemable zombies will come for Shan George’s head for supporting Atiku/Obi.

If Atiku/Obi no win next year, wetin we gain??

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by Sirheny007(m): 12:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
#Atikulated is a movement.
Wailers will wail come next year.

Abeg Chop kiss Shan George kiss kiss
Even if you are old. grin

115 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by Firefire(m): 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
Let us pray...

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by yeyeboi(m): 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
If You Are For Atiku And Obi Please Gather Here grin

If You Are For Buhari Hug Transformer � tongue

9 Likes

Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by Sirpaul(m): 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
Gibberish talk
Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by centboy123456(m): 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
tell them oh PDP 2019

8 Likes

Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by richidinho(m): 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
fine woman with sense

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by sekundosekundo: 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2018
Why will anyone support APC, a party that is training children on corruption.

Just imagine APC children bellow.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2018
Over to her critics.

1 Like

Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by chiedu7: 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2018
grin

No mind them Daura2019 and Atiku2019

10 Likes

Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by 01mcfadden(m): 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2018
Naso.
Atikulated already.
Atikulate Obidiently or hug transformer, either way, Atiku coasting home to glory come FailBuhari 2019.

22 Likes

Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2018
Louder for those behind......!!!
No sane employer of labour would approve buhari.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by Odingo1: 1:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
I wonder how a country 180 million people will choose an illiterate that is sick to be their president, some people from SW said that it is because their son is the VP that is why they will vote for Buhari and nothing more.

Atikulate now for the restructuring of Nigeria for better future.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by ajl: 1:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
DCONE1:
We know them .. election time don come these yeyebrities are advertising them selves .they are looking for politician that will endorse them so that they will help him campaign ......na person wey get dollar she fit support... What happen to sowore, Kingsley, oby, fela and the active man full of life buhari

Good point. We know them all. Enemies of the masses.
Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by Ruddyman(m): 1:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
She's atikulated

5 Likes

Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by itsmolep(m): 1:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by busomma: 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
U are only looking for contract madam. Say the truth.

1 Like

Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
Any alternative to the disgrace we have at Aso Rock is ok by me.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by phase1: 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
Useless zombies are simply pained. God bless you madam.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by Obierika(m): 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
As if we give a damn!

1 Like

Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by PraizEBUBE(m): 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
she dey hustle

PDP all d way

1 Like

Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by Navalsadiq(m): 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
All of una they look for money

1 Like

Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by GreatMahmud: 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
Yes ooo... Who no know, no know and e no go know!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
atikulated ti take over

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osita Iheme Gets A Street In Owerri Named After Him [PICS] / Okiki Afolayan And Wife Abimbola Ogunnowo Throwback Vs Now Photos / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family In Los Angeles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.