Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer (25567 Views)

Shan George: I Don’t Respect People Who Film Themselves While Helping Others / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe With Atiku, Peter Obi (Photos) / Shan George Calls Teddy A’s Dick A 'Tiny Noodle' (BBNaija Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by arantess: 1:04pm On Nov 01, 2018
DCONE1:
We know them .. election time don come these yeyebrities are advertising them selves .they are looking for politician that will endorse them so that they will help him campaign ......na person wey get dollar she fit support... What happen to sowore, Kingsley, oby, fela and the active man full of life buhari
Shut up
Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 01, 2018
atikulated ti take over
Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by joshnnanna: 1:04pm On Nov 01, 2018
Let's vote out the Lifeless one

#BACKTODAURAPROJECT2019 A REALITY

1 Like

Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by ajl: 1:07pm On Nov 01, 2018
I could see that Atiku online warriors have taken over nairaland. Whatever Atiku is paying divide it by "365 x 4". That's how much on a daily basis you sold your future for. If you are a youth and are clamouring for an old man of over 70yrs to be the one planning your future, then may your days be rough as the wrinkles on the old man's face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by KanwuliaExtra: 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2018
The real stars are reporting! grin
Small by small. . . .
Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by efighter: 1:15pm On Nov 01, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Gram!!!!!! 150 million Nigerians want Buhari out for good!!!!

150 million invisible Biafrans you mean? Biafrans have never gotten anything they wish for in Nigeria. This their anit-Buhari is not going to be different.
Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by Dinho20(m): 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2018
DCONE1:
We know them .. election time don come these yeyebrities are advertising them selves .they are looking for politician that will endorse them so that they will help him campaign ......na person wey get dollar she fit support... What happen to sowore, Kingsley, oby, fela and the active man full of life buhari

Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by israelmao(m): 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2018
To add to that let them kiss it!
Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by gare(f): 1:19pm On Nov 01, 2018
Mrcomedimatic:
For condemning her support for Atiku and Peter Obi in the forthcoming 2019 presidential election, veteran actress and filmmaker, Shan George has told critics to electrocute themselves if they are not satisfied with her choice for presidency.

Responding to a barrage of swipes thrown at her since she declared support for Atiku and Peter Obi, she advised her critics to either support candidates of their choice or electrocute themselves if they can’t live with her decision.

wrote. Related 

Source: https://gidifeed.com/electrocute-yourself-if-you-dislike-my-support-for-atiku-peter-obi-shan-george/

I dont understand why people take this whole thing personal, we do have our different choices, it should not be brought to the level of insulting someone because of my choice of President, why dont you support your why I support my.

My Sister dont worry more transformers are being imported for the sole purpose of huggers, there will be enough to go round, after which the transformers will be put to good use grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by PHILipu1(m): 1:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
After all this noise like before Kogi,Edo,Ondo,Osun and Ekiti governorship elections.
APC will still win and some people here will still come and cry rigging.

Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by Dinho20(m): 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2018
PHILipu1:
After all this noise like before Kogi,Edo,Ondo,Osun and Ekiti governorship elections.
APC will still win and some people here will still come and cry rigging.

Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by badthinds: 1:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
Everyday, I see posts lamenting Nigeria.

We vote people out in Nigeria, we don't vote people in (2019 people will do anything to vote out Buhari just to do anything to vote Atiku, for instance out come 2023. Smh) and this makes us forget we have a choice.

I've seen credible and smart LEADERS emerge but our political, intellectual and tribal constraints keeps preventing such from thriving.

The kinds of Kingsely are men that can make Nigeria something both locally and internationally.

Please take your time and useless MB today to watch interviews of 2019 presidential candidates.

If you have a brain you'll know the charlatans, propagandalist, the scammers (those that would, for example, promise gullible Nigerians increment in minimum wage while the most power to actuate that lies in Governors - or will all governors be on that candidates side while taking instructions as from a detector? Hell no!)... Etc.

#VotePeopleIn_NotOut
Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by badthinds: 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2018
DCONE1:
Thanks. You got this out of my head.
Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by Omeokachie: 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2018
Oshi-omoh-OLE asked them to "go and die" cheesy
Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by michoim(m): 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2018
Abnormal human being
Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by PHILipu1(m): 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2018
[quote author=Dinho20 post=72593985][/quote]
This is the real pics.

Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by Felixv: 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2018
Does she still act. I think she needs job like many of those articulate yobs.
Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by sammie99: 1:34pm On Nov 01, 2018
Beta pikin. Everybody who means greatness 4 nigeria is atikulating.#atikulating2019
Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by basty: 1:46pm On Nov 01, 2018
Esseite:
Louder for those behind......!!!
No sane employer of labour would approve buhari.

ATIKU+OBI

OBI+TUARY

OBITUARY
Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by mike111112: 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2018
wink wink wink wink winkna so jare
Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by basty: 1:48pm On Nov 01, 2018
Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by princewillzs: 1:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
All these yeyebrities shouting for one aspirant or the other should first show us their PVC. Most of them don't even have PVC but will use our head to get endorsements from these politicians.

See this one shouting from far away USA and some people she doesn't even know exist are here insulting themselves and at the end she will be the one recognized and showered with dollars by the bureau de change.

Abeg our mumu don do.
Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by bewla(m): 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
ArmaniUhuru:
A moment ago, I saw a post where Aisha hosted Nigerian Artistes were hosted by Aisha for supporting buhari. But watch how the irredeemable zombies will come for Shan George’s head for supporting Atiku/Obi.

If Atiku/Obi no win next year, wetin we gain??
go back to drawing board 2023 elect a young mind
Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by princewillzs: 2:01pm On Nov 01, 2018
[All these yeyebrities shouting for one aspirant or the other should first show us their PVC. Most of them don't even have PVC but will use our head to get endorsements from these politicians.

See this one shouting from far away USA and some people she doesn't even know exist are here insulting themselves and at the end she will be the one recognized and showered with dollars by the bureau de change.

Abeg our mumu don do. author=phase1 post=72593466]Useless zombies are simply pained. God bless you madam. [/quote]
Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by DCONE1(m): 2:06pm On Nov 01, 2018
arantess:

Shut up
Shut yourself down big idiot because I spoke the truth about her
Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by eaglez(m): 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2018
sekundosekundo:
Why will anyone support APC, a party that is training children on corruption.

Just imagine APC children bellow.
Am sure they cannot read what's written on the card board.
Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by GreenCap: 2:15pm On Nov 01, 2018
she formed a new word,
AtikuObilated
Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by Damoche10: 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2018
How is that our problem?
Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by MrGoogle88: 2:34pm On Nov 01, 2018
ArmaniUhuru:
A moment ago, I saw a post where Aisha hosted Nigerian Artistes were hosted by Aisha for supporting buhari. But watch how the irredeemable zombies will come for Shan George’s head for supporting Atiku/Obi.

If Atiku/Obi no win next year, wetin we gain??

Atiku will Buhari Nigeria again six months into presidency, the problem is we don't know our political history, always voting old dogs...
Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by shegie(m): 2:34pm On Nov 01, 2018
why mother of dog will not support her own father of dog
Re: Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer by cooltola(m): 2:45pm On Nov 01, 2018
Even though Atiku wins, how is he going to improve the economy and fight corruption? Let us hope that whomever win will put Nigeria in the right path. Because in the next 4 years, the results will speak very loud and clear. The critics should vote and stop complaining on the internet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okiki Afolayan And Wife Abimbola Ogunnowo Throwback Vs Now Photos / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Nominated For Grammy Award With Beyonce / Donjazzy Congratulates Donald Trump During Swearing In As President (pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.