Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

#BibleStudyWithKumuyi ||Passionate Importunate Prayer For Pure Practical Wisdom - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / #BibleStudyWithKumuyi ||Passionate Importunate Prayer For Pure Practical Wisdom (59106 Views)

My Prayer For Trinitarians / Prayer For Nigeria In Distress / 40 Words Of Wisdom From The Bible!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BibleStudyWithKumuyi ||Passionate Importunate Prayer For Pure Practical Wisdom by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:07am On Dec 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So it's no longer a secret that Kumuyi self Is one of them! cheesy

See who is speaking. It takes one to know another.
Re: #BibleStudyWithKumuyi ||Passionate Importunate Prayer For Pure Practical Wisdom by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:13am On Dec 07, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

See who is speaking. It takes one to know another.

Ọmọ no be me talk am sey your dandy in da lord Kumuyi is a freemason, though i don't even know the meaning of freemason but you always talk about other religions as well so take heart as we now know that your dandy in da lord is also one of them! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BibleStudyWithKumuyi ||Passionate Importunate Prayer For Pure Practical Wisdom by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:29am On Dec 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ no be me talk am sey your dandy in da lord Kumuyi is a freemason, though i don't even know the meaning of freemason but you always talk about other religions as well so take heart as we now know that your dandy in da lord is also one of them! cheesy

Ajegbodo o’nwani kunra. You should not compare your elders with my pastor. The internet is replete with evidence of your society’s involvement with the Freemason. Don’t let me open the can of cankerworms.
Re: #BibleStudyWithKumuyi ||Passionate Importunate Prayer For Pure Practical Wisdom by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:07am On Dec 07, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Ajegbodo o’nwani kunra. You should not compare your elders with my pastor. The internet is replete with evidence of your society’s involvement with the Freemason. Don’t let me open the can of cankerworms.

Ẹni tó na ìka kan s'ọ́mọlàkejì, mẹ́rin tókù á máa jẹ́ tiwọn. smiley

What is freemason?

Until everyone knows the meaning it will always remain just a way of naming your enemy:

A student is not above his teacher, nor a slave above his master. It is enough for the student to become as his teacher, and the slave as his master. If people have called the master of the house BEELZEBUB, how much more those of his household? Matthew 10:24-25

Till this day no professed religion claiming Christians has ever used that word, do you know why? It's because neither Jesus nor his disciples used it against anyone rather it's the false Jewish Rabbis that were using it to BLACKMAIL Jesus and his disciples.

So tell this forum what freemason is and the evil they're doing in the society not just tagging others simply because you heard it! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BibleStudyWithKumuyi ||Passionate Importunate Prayer For Pure Practical Wisdom by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:27am On Dec 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ẹni tó na ìka kan s'ọ́mọlàkejì, mẹ́rin tókù á máa jẹ́ tiwọn. smiley

What is freemason?

Until everyone knows the meaning it will always remain just a way of naming your enemy:

A student is not above his teacher, nor a slave above his master. It is enough for the student to become as his teacher, and the slave as his master. If people have called the master of the house BEELZEBUB, how much more those of his household? Matthew 10:24-25

Till this day no professed religion claiming Christians has ever used that word, do you know why? It's because neither Jesus nor his disciples used it against anyone rather it's the false Jewish Rabbis that were using it to BLACKMAIL Jesus and his disciples.

So tell this forum what freemason is and the evil they're doing in the society not just tagging others simply because you heard it! cheesy

A drowning man grasping at straws. By their fruits you shall know them. The fruit does not fall far from its tree. This forum is awash with the fruit of Pastor Kumuyi’s ministry. Which one of them do you blackmail him with?
Re: #BibleStudyWithKumuyi ||Passionate Importunate Prayer For Pure Practical Wisdom by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:39am On Dec 07, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

A drowning man grasping at straws. By their fruits you shall know them. The fruit does not fall far from its tree. This forum is awash with the fruit of Pastor Kumuyi’s ministry. Which one of them do you blackmail him with?

Ọmọ it's the holy ones that the world speaks evil of {Matthew 5:11-12} not their own! John 15:19

Oyedepo and your pastor are accusing each other on social media yet one of Oyedepo's church member on this forum is still hailing your pastor do you know why?
It's because all of you belongs to the world of confusion! 1Corinthians 14:33

But which group doesn't speak evil of Jehovah's Witnesses?
Well it's because we are no part of the world! wink
Re: #BibleStudyWithKumuyi ||Passionate Importunate Prayer For Pure Practical Wisdom by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:51am On Dec 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ it's the holy ones that the world speaks evil of {Matthew 5:11-12} not their own! John 15:19

Oyedepo and your pastor are accusing each other on social media yet one of Oyedepo's church member on this forum is still hailing your pastor do you know why?
It's because all of you belongs to the world of confusion! 1Corinthians 14:33

But which group doesn't speak evil of Jehovah's Witnesses?
Well it's because we are no part of the world! wink

You lied that my pastor and Oyedepo are accusing each other and you expect us to believe that you holy? That’s the fruit I’m referring to that shows what kind of a tree you came out from. This kind of allegation without any factual evidence is what puts you in the same category with the scribes and Pharisees who found it convenient to blackmail my Lord Jesus.

1 Like

Re: #BibleStudyWithKumuyi ||Passionate Importunate Prayer For Pure Practical Wisdom by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:06am On Dec 07, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

You lied that my pastor and Oyedepo are accusing each other and you expect us to believe that you holy? That’s the fruit I’m referring to that shows what kind of a tree you came out from. This kind of allegation without any factual evidence is what puts you in the same category with the scribes and Pharisees who found it convenient to blackmail my Lord Jesus.

Guy your pronouncing Oyedepo already shows how much you detests the man, can't you call him with the title he claims like your Kumuyi?

Well videos don't tell lies perhaps you should try YouTube to see the truth for yourself! wink
Re: #BibleStudyWithKumuyi ||Passionate Importunate Prayer For Pure Practical Wisdom by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:14am On Dec 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Guy your pronouncing Oyedepo already shows how much you detests the man, can't you call him with the title he claims like your Kumuyi?

Well videos don't tell lies perhaps you should try YouTube to see the truth for yourself! wink

Your father, the devil is called the accuser of the brethren for reason. Why do you always have the penchant to sow seed of discord among the children of God?

1 Like

Re: #BibleStudyWithKumuyi ||Passionate Importunate Prayer For Pure Practical Wisdom by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:27am On Dec 07, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Your father, the devil is called the accuser of the brethren for reason. Why do you always have the penchant to sow seed of discord among the children of God?

So who are the children of God? cheesy
Re: #BibleStudyWithKumuyi ||Passionate Importunate Prayer For Pure Practical Wisdom by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:34am On Dec 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So who are the children of God? cheesy

You will know them by their fruits.

1 Like

Re: #BibleStudyWithKumuyi ||Passionate Importunate Prayer For Pure Practical Wisdom by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:58am On Dec 07, 2023

Re: #BibleStudyWithKumuyi ||Passionate Importunate Prayer For Pure Practical Wisdom by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

You will know them by their fruits.

What fruit?
Where your members face one another and kill one another at the order of politicians shey? cheesy
Re: #BibleStudyWithKumuyi ||Passionate Importunate Prayer For Pure Practical Wisdom by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:47am On Dec 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

What fruit?
Where your members face one another and kill one another at the order of politicians shey? cheesy

God wants spiritual fruits, not religious nuts! cool

Re: #BibleStudyWithKumuyi ||Passionate Importunate Prayer For Pure Practical Wisdom by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:00am On Dec 08, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

God wants spiritual fruits, not religious nuts! cool
Churches of Christendom don't have the fruit of the spirit! Galatians 5:22-23
I have hammered it into your skull several times that if members of your religion are into military services the first three qualities of God's Holy Spirit LOVE JOY PEACE has been lost in such religion!
Lord Jesus commanded us to LOVE our fellow believers as he love us {John 13:34-35} so if our fellow believers goes nut and wants to kill us we shouldn't think of killing him in return but ready to give ourselves off than to think of killing our fellow believer but your own Deeperlifer people will not even do that rather at the order of a politician you will gladly slaughter your fellow Deeperlifers claiming you're defending your country as if Christians in the first century were commanded to defend Jerusalem under attack by Romans.
As for LOVE for neighbours that one is totally lost because people you're going to kill in the other countries are supposed neighbours Jesus commanded us to love {Mark 12:31} and don't tell me they're your enemies because Jesus commanded us to even LOVE and PRAY our enemies {Luke 6:27-28} so there's no LOVE in Deeperlife if we're talking about LOVE.

JOY: Your members are the saddest in the neighbourhood as they always frown up and down they can't even speak friendly with their neighbours all they're thinking is Hell for all the people who aren't following Kumuyi.

PEACE: How can you think of peace when you're ready to go and fight your enemies?

There are still six other qualities like PATIENCE, GOODNESS, MILDNESS, KINDNESS, FAITH and SELF-CONTROL can you explain how members of your religion displays these qualities?

You listed Catholics as part of religions that doesn't worship your God yet when you hear that a member of ISIS has converted to Christianity you rush to Nairaland to jubilate how are you sure that such a convert didn't pick Catholic out of all the religions claiming Christians?

So you're just following Kumuyi like a mumu! cheesy
Re: #BibleStudyWithKumuyi ||Passionate Importunate Prayer For Pure Practical Wisdom by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:10am On Dec 08, 2023
OLAADEGBU:
REVELATIONAL BIBLE STUDY WITH PASTOR W F KUMUYI
DATE: 04 12 2023
TOPIC: WATCHING OVER THE PRIORITIES OF LIFE AND MINISTRY … See more

TOPIC: WATCHING OVER THE PRIORITIES OF LIFE AND MINISTRY
TEXT: 1 CORINTHIANS 16:13-15
~ 13 Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.
~ 14 Let all your things be done with charity.
~ 15 I beseech you, brethren, (ye know the house of Stephanas, that it is the firstfruits of Achaia, and that they have addicted themselves to the ministry of the saints,)

INTRODUCTION
We are looking at a word, "WATCH",and the topic of the message is WATCHING OVER THE PRIORITIES OF LIFE AND MINISTRY. The word watch is very important and it appeals, applies to everyone everywhere. I will use the letters of the word WATCH so you can remember.
1 Corinthians 16:13-15.There are priorities in life and ministry, and you always watch over what you count as priorities.
#W Wealth - In natural life, you watch over your wealth which you have taken so much time to acquire.
#A Achievements - Everyone, regardless of nationality or background watches over their achievements.
#T Treasures - These are very important to us because we have given up a lot to get them. Every wise person will watch over his treasures.
#C Calling - People watch over their calling in life. Their callings and engagements.
#H Home - Our homes are so important to us. Destroy the home, you destroy the man.

In normal, physical lives, these are essentials we watch over. Now, let's come to Leadership. Ministers, people whom the Lord has given something from heaven which they must watch over. We are looking at life and ministry, and the responsibilities of watching over both. I'm going to divide the message into 3 parts:

A. THE SUPREME ESSENTIALS OF HIS MINISTRY (1 Chronicles 29:11-12)

° 11 My sons, be not now negligent: for the LORD hath chosen you to stand before him, to serve him, and that ye should minister unto him, and burn incense.
° 12 Then the Levites arose, Mahath the son of Amasai, and Joel the son of Azariah, of the sons of the Kohathites: and of the sons of Merari, Kish the son of Abdi, and Azariah the son of Jehalelel: and of the Gershonites; Joah the son of Zimmah, and Eden the son of Joah:

Our Maker and Creator in His majesty brings us to life and calls us to ministry. If there is anything we need to watch over, it is the supreme essentials of His majesty. He placed us here and gave us duties to perform and we are going to report back to Him at the end of life. There are many attributes of God, but as we look at the essentials of His majesty, we are using the same word, WATCH.

#W The Words of His Mouth (Psalm 19:14; Job 23:12)

We must watch over the words of God's mouth. It is an essential thing. If you are going to run errands for the Lord, and go the way of His calling, you need His word and you must watch over them. His word is greater than the word of all men. In the beginning was the word, the word was with God and the word was God. The word is so essential that they are identified with the Eternal Himself. He says heaven as earth shall pass away, but His words shall not pass away unfulfilled. The word is so important and essential that we are warned never to subtract or diminish from it. The word created the whole universe, you, me, and everything, and with it we will be judged on the final day.

#A The Actions of our Lord and Maker (1 Samuel 12:7; Psalm 145:11-12)

These are what He does and they are essential. The actions, acts which are so important that a whole book of the Bible is called the Acts of the Apostles - acts of Almighty God through His Ambassadors. The word of the Maker which He has given which will produce actions in your life.
Has the Lord done any special act in your life? He did it for Israel as a nation, for Moses as a Minister, and for David as a King. Do you remember, think about or meditate on these acts? Do you watch over and protect them?

#T The Thoughts of His Mind (Isaiah 55:8-11; Jeremiah 29:11-13)

What is the Lord thinking? What are the thoughts of His mind? We need to watch over them. He said His thoughts and ways are not same as ours. No matter what nation we live in, we have our thoughts. Philosophers and psychologists have their thoughts, Authorities in any land have their thoughts. God says put all these nations, philosophies and thoughts from different people and sources together, His thoughts are not same with them. They are more high - as high as the heaven is higher than the earth.
How do I know the thoughts of my Maker? They are all preserved in His words and they are higher than ours. Whenever your thoughts conflict with His, you drop yours and take His. This is the imperishable word because the thoughts of the Almighty are there for you, for me, and everyone.

#C The Calling by the Master and Maker (2 Timothy 1:7,9; Philippians 3:13-14)

The calling of the Master. There are different types of calls - the world, professions, and many voices on earth to do different things. In the midst of all these, God our Maker and Master calls us. All the people whom He called in Scriptures watched over their calls. They would not allow any idea to muddle up the call, or allow any power, personality on earth or anywhere to modify it.
God called Moses and he left every other thing he was doing to respond to the call. He counted the call a great privilege. God called Apostle Paul who elevated, honoured and engaged in the call all through his life. Do you understand your calling? Are you living in line with your calling? Are you protecting and preserving it? Are you concentrating all your efforts, talents and everything you have on the calling? These are what you need to watch over.

#H The Holiness of His Majesty (Psalm 29:2,4; Isaiah 6:1-8)
God has many attributes - love, power, justice, they are all gathered under the attribute of holiness. When Isaiah saw the vision of God, the Angels were shouting "holy, holy, holy", not "love, love, love". They didn't shout justice or power. Yes, He has power, He is just and loving and merciful, but all other attributes are under holiness. As He called us, we are to watch over His words, actions, thoughts, calling and holiness.

To be continued….

Re: #BibleStudyWithKumuyi ||Passionate Importunate Prayer For Pure Practical Wisdom by MakeWeTalk: 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

TOPIC: WATCHING OVER THE PRIORITIES OF LIFE AND MINISTRY
TEXT: 1 CORINTHIANS 16:13-15
~ 13 Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.
~ 14 Let all your things be done with charity.
~ 15 I beseech you, brethren, (ye know the house of Stephanas, that it is the firstfruits of Achaia, and that they have addicted themselves to the ministry of the saints,)

INTRODUCTION
We are looking at a word, "WATCH",and the topic of the message is WATCHING OVER THE PRIORITIES OF LIFE AND MINISTRY. The word watch is very important and it appeals, applies to everyone everywhere. I will use the letters of the word WATCH so you can remember.
1 Corinthians 16:13-15.There are priorities in life and ministry, and you always watch over what you count as priorities.
#W Wealth - In natural life, you watch over your wealth which you have taken so much time to acquire.
#A Achievements - Everyone, regardless of nationality or background watches over their achievements.
#T Treasures - These are very important to us because we have given up a lot to get them. Every wise person will watch over his treasures.
#C Calling - People watch over their calling in life. Their callings and engagements.
#H Home - Our homes are so important to us. Destroy the home, you destroy the man.

In normal, physical lives, these are essentials we watch over. Now, let's come to Leadership. Ministers, people whom the Lord has given something from heaven which they must watch over. We are looking at life and ministry, and the responsibilities of watching over both. I'm going to divide the message into 3 parts:

A. THE SUPREME ESSENTIALS OF HIS MINISTRY (1 Chronicles 29:11-12)

° 11 My sons, be not now negligent: for the LORD hath chosen you to stand before him, to serve him, and that ye should minister unto him, and burn incense.
° 12 Then the Levites arose, Mahath the son of Amasai, and Joel the son of Azariah, of the sons of the Kohathites: and of the sons of Merari, Kish the son of Abdi, and Azariah the son of Jehalelel: and of the Gershonites; Joah the son of Zimmah, and Eden the son of Joah:

Our Maker and Creator in His majesty brings us to life and calls us to ministry. If there is anything we need to watch over, it is the supreme essentials of His majesty. He placed us here and gave us duties to perform and we are going to report back to Him at the end of life. There are many attributes of God, but as we look at the essentials of His majesty, we are using the same word, WATCH.

#W The Words of His Mouth (Psalm 19:14; Job 23:12)

We must watch over the words of God's mouth. It is an essential thing. If you are going to run errands for the Lord, and go the way of His calling, you need His word and you must watch over them. His word is greater than the word of all men. In the beginning was the word, the word was with God and the word was God. The word is so essential that they are identified with the Eternal Himself. He says heaven as earth shall pass away, but His words shall not pass away unfulfilled. The word is so important and essential that we are warned never to subtract or diminish from it. The word created the whole universe, you, me, and everything, and with it we will be judged on the final day.

#A The Actions of our Lord and Maker (1 Samuel 12:7; Psalm 145:11-12)

These are what He does and they are essential. The actions, acts which are so important that a whole book of the Bible is called the Acts of the Apostles - acts of Almighty God through His Ambassadors. The word of the Maker which He has given which will produce actions in your life.
Has the Lord done any special act in your life? He did it for Israel as a nation, for Moses as a Minister, and for David as a King. Do you remember, think about or meditate on these acts? Do you watch over and protect them?

#T The Thoughts of His Mind (Isaiah 55:8-11; Jeremiah 29:11-13)

What is the Lord thinking? What are the thoughts of His mind? We need to watch over them. He said His thoughts and ways are not same as ours. No matter what nation we live in, we have our thoughts. Philosophers and psychologists have their thoughts, Authorities in any land have their thoughts. God says put all these nations, philosophies and thoughts from different people and sources together, His thoughts are not same with them. They are more high - as high as the heaven is higher than the earth.
How do I know the thoughts of my Maker? They are all preserved in His words and they are higher than ours. Whenever your thoughts conflict with His, you drop yours and take His. This is the imperishable word because the thoughts of the Almighty are there for you, for me, and everyone.

#C The Calling by the Master and Maker (2 Timothy 1:7,9; Philippians 3:13-14)

The calling of the Master. There are different types of calls - the world, professions, and many voices on earth to do different things. In the midst of all these, God our Maker and Master calls us. All the people whom He called in Scriptures watched over their calls. They would not allow any idea to muddle up the call, or allow any power, personality on earth or anywhere to modify it.
God called Moses and he left every other thing he was doing to respond to the call. He counted the call a great privilege. God called Apostle Paul who elevated, honoured and engaged in the call all through his life. Do you understand your calling? Are you living in line with your calling? Are you protecting and preserving it? Are you concentrating all your efforts, talents and everything you have on the calling? These are what you need to watch over.

#H The Holiness of His Majesty (Psalm 29:2,4; Isaiah 6:1-8)
God has many attributes - love, power, justice, they are all gathered under the attribute of holiness. When Isaiah saw the vision of God, the Angels were shouting "holy, holy, holy", not "love, love, love". They didn't shout justice or power. Yes, He has power, He is just and loving and merciful, but all other attributes are under holiness. As He called us, we are to watch over His words, actions, thoughts, calling and holiness.

To be continued….

Kumuyi never condemned the killing of christians, yet he asked nigerians to support Buhari that was murdering christians

Kumuyi na mason, so it oyedepo with the most evil being adeboye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk
Re: #BibleStudyWithKumuyi ||Passionate Importunate Prayer For Pure Practical Wisdom by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:20pm On Dec 11, 2023
Buy The Truth And Sell It Not ||Bible Study Service || Dec. 11, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm67PwhJDKY

Revelational Bible Study with Pastor W.F. Kumuyi
The entrance of thy words giveth light; It giveth understanding unto the simple (2 Psalm 119:130)

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pastorkumuyiofficial
https://facebook.com/dclmhq

YouTube:
https://youtube.com/dclmhq

Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/dclmhq
https://www.instagram.com/officialwfkumuyi/

DCLM Webcast:
https://webcast.dclm.org

DCLM Radio
https://radio.dclm.org
You can also download the DCLM Radio app on Google Play store.

If you just gave your life to Jesus Christ, please click on the link below to help assist you further in your walk with the Lord.

Link: https://dclm.org/connectwithchrist/
Re: #BibleStudyWithKumuyi ||Passionate Importunate Prayer For Pure Practical Wisdom by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:09pm On Jan 01
Practical Faith For All Year-Round Fruitfulness || Bible Study Service || January. 1, 2024
James 1:1,1,6; 2:17,20,26; 5:15,16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4ow3S_b2t8

The entrance of thy words giveth light; It giveth understanding unto the simple (2 Psalm 119:130)

Facebook:

YouTube:

Instagram:

DCLM Webcast:

DCLM Radio

If you just gave your life to Jesus Christ, please click on the link below to help assist you further in your walk with the Lord.

Re: #BibleStudyWithKumuyi ||Passionate Importunate Prayer For Pure Practical Wisdom by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:48pm On Jan 08
Bible Study Service || Jan. 08, 2024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omLumaAr0GA

Facebook:

YouTube:

Instagram:

DCLM Webcast:

DCLM Radio

Re: #BibleStudyWithKumuyi ||Passionate Importunate Prayer For Pure Practical Wisdom by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:08pm On Jan 15
Passionate Importunate Prayer for Pure Practical Wisdom || Bible Study Service || Jan. 15, 2024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7MHAGyyKOc

Facebook:

YouTube:

Instagram:

DCLM Webcast:

DCLM Radio

Re: #BibleStudyWithKumuyi ||Passionate Importunate Prayer For Pure Practical Wisdom by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:24pm On Jan 22
Always Praying and Asking in Faith, Nothing Wavering || Bible Study Service || Jan. 22, 2024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN5MvPWkVUM

Facebook:

YouTube:

Instagram:

DCLM Webcast:

DCLM Radio

Re: #BibleStudyWithKumuyi ||Passionate Importunate Prayer For Pure Practical Wisdom by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:09pm On Feb 05
The Present, Permanent And Perpetual Exaltation Of Truly, Consecrated Believers || Bible Study Service || Feb. 5, 2024
James 1:9-12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtX5WxajJ_4

Facebook:

YouTube:

Instagram:

DCLM Webcast:

DCLM Radio

Re: #BibleStudyWithKumuyi ||Passionate Importunate Prayer For Pure Practical Wisdom by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:25am On Feb 06
GLOBAL MONDAY BIBLE STUDY
LIVE FROM HEADQUARTER, GBAGADA LAGOS
MONDAY FEBRUARY 5, 2024
GS MESSAGE
THE PRESENT, PERMANENT AND PERPETUAL EXALTATION OF TRULY, CONSECRATED BELIEVER'S
JAMES 1:9-12

SUBTOPIC
1. THE PRESENT PLACEMENT OF TEMPORAL BLESSINGS IN THESE END TIMES
2. THE PROFITABLE PERSEVERANCE OF THE BELIEVERS WHILE ENDURING TEMPTATIONS
3. THE PROMISED PRIZE FOR TRIED BENEFICIARIES IN ENDLESS TRIUMPH

1. THE PRESENT PLACEMENT OF TEMPORAL BLESSINGS IN THESE END TIMES
James 1:9-11; 1 Timothy 4:1,2

3 things to consider
i. The wealth and promotion of the godly
ii. The withering and passing away of the grass
iii. The wastage and perishing of their goodliness
i. The wealth and promotion of the godly_ James 1:9; 2:5,6; 2 Corinthians 6:10; Romans 8:14-17
ii. The withering and passing away of the grass_ James 1:10; 1 Peter 1:24; Psalm 103:15,16; 1 John 2:15-17
iii. The wastage and perishing of their goodliness_ James 1:11; Isaiah 40:6-8; Luke 12:16-21; 1 Corinthians 7:29-31

2. THE PROFITABLE PERSEVERANCE OF THE BELIEVERS WHILE ENDURING TEMPTATIONS
James 1:12a; 1 Peter 1:6

3 things to consider
i. Resisting the tempter with the sword of the word
ii. Refusing appealing temptations in supplication, with willingness
iii. Rejecting attractive temptations with the steadfastness of the warrior
i. Resisting the tempter with the sword of the word_ Matthew 4:3-11; Proverbs 1:10-15; Genesis 39:7-12; 1 Peter 5:8,9
ii. Refusing appealing temptations in supplication, with willingness_ Matthew 26:41; 1 Corinthians 10:1-13; 1 Chronicles 21:1-15; Jeremiah 35:1-6,12-19
iii. Rejecting attractive temptations with the steadfastness of the warrior_ Luke 8:13,14; 1 Timothy 6:9-12; 2 Peter 2:9; Revelation 3:10,11

3. THE PROMISED PRIZE FOR TRIED BENEFICIARIES IN ENDLESS TRIUMPH
James 1:12b; 1 Peter 1:7

i. Reversing the cravings of thoughtless and trampled beasts_ Jude 1:10-13; Proverbs 7:21-27; Philippians 3:18-21; 1 Peter 2:18-22
ii. Renewing the consecration of tested and trusted believers_ Genesis 22:1-3, 12, 16-18; 2 Samuel 24:24-25; Acts 20:24-27; Philippians 3:7-14
iii. Receiving the crown of the tried and triumphant bride_ 1 Corinthians 9:25-27; 2 Timothy 4:5-8; Revelation 3:11-13; Revelation 19:7-9,14.

Copied.

Re: #BibleStudyWithKumuyi ||Passionate Importunate Prayer For Pure Practical Wisdom by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:44pm On Feb 12
MONDAY BIBLE STUDY DETAILS (12 02 2024)

GHS 246 (O Brother, Life's Journey Beginning)

BIBLE READING: Numbers 2

Join us in any Deeper Life Bible Church nearest to you or connect with us on all social media platforms.

Source

Re: #BibleStudyWithKumuyi ||Passionate Importunate Prayer For Pure Practical Wisdom by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:46pm On Feb 12
Believers’ Vigilance And Victory Over Temptation || Bible Study Service || Feb. 12, 2024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_0RnpVoBzo

Facebook:

YouTube:

Instagram:

DCLM Webcast:

DCLM Radio

Re: #BibleStudyWithKumuyi ||Passionate Importunate Prayer For Pure Practical Wisdom by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:37pm On Feb 19
Bible Study Service || Feb. 19, 2024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nFOz8Efj6U

Facebook:

YouTube:

Instagram:

DCLM Webcast:

DCLM Radio

Re: #BibleStudyWithKumuyi ||Passionate Importunate Prayer For Pure Practical Wisdom by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:02pm On Mar 04
The Ministry Of God's Word In Heavenward Believers || Bible Study Service || March 4, 2024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXHdxHlgv90

Facebook:

YouTube:

Instagram:

DCLM Webcast:

DCLM Radio

Re: #BibleStudyWithKumuyi ||Passionate Importunate Prayer For Pure Practical Wisdom by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:53pm On Mar 11
Bible Study Service || March 11, 2024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeo6IKCkUdM

Facebook:

YouTube:

Instagram:

DCLM Webcast:

DCLM Radio

Re: #BibleStudyWithKumuyi ||Passionate Importunate Prayer For Pure Practical Wisdom by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:08pm On Mar 18
The Blessed Bible Believing Doers Of The Word || March 18, 2024
James 1:22-27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp7vSUqZtfA

Facebook:

YouTube:

Instagram:

DCLM Webcast:

DCLM Radio

Re: #BibleStudyWithKumuyi ||Passionate Importunate Prayer For Pure Practical Wisdom by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:06pm On Mar 25
The Triumph Of Faith Over Temptation And Trials || March 25, 2024
James 1:2-4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BBZdXBhAfE

Facebook:

YouTube:

Instagram:

DCLM Webcast:

DCLM Radio

Re: #BibleStudyWithKumuyi ||Passionate Importunate Prayer For Pure Practical Wisdom by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:10pm On Apr 08
The Scripture-Based Impartiality Of True Brethren In Christ || Bible Study Service|| April 8, 2024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ma2ZjwJSVg

Facebook:

YouTube:

Instagram:

DCLM Webcast:

DCLM Radio

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Fake Jesus, Michael Job Is Not Dead (photos) / Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 / The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.