Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,327 members, 7,839,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Dating A Guy For Over 5 Years Is A Waste Of Time – Toke Makinwa - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dating A Guy For Over 5 Years Is A Waste Of Time – Toke Makinwa (23069 Views)

Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth / Cossy Orjiakor: I Need A Guy For 'Chop & Clean Mouth' Sex / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Guy For Over 5 Years Is A Waste Of Time – Toke Makinwa by folake4u(f): 11:31am On Nov 01, 2018
shocked.

Cassie and Diddy dated for 11years? WTF!!!

I don't understand why people are unnecessarily emotional with what Toke said this time around undecided. She clearly spelt that it's her opinion, if you no like am, waka pass.

Let's not allow sentiments cloud our judgment by the way.

I stand with Toke on this one (excluding the last paragraph sha grin grin)

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Guy For Over 5 Years Is A Waste Of Time – Toke Makinwa by simplesearch: 11:33am On Nov 01, 2018
Sometimes not the shortness or otherwise but the Attitude afterward, many women just wait respectfully and patiently to get hooked up and afterward begin to unfold their real identity that'll leave the Man astonished and bewildered. No man will date a noxious woman for that Long and still go ahead to tie the knot with her, moreover many long term relationship are sustained by immoral activities that hinders both party from having sound and realistic discussion that can make the relationship a success in the future.
Re: Dating A Guy For Over 5 Years Is A Waste Of Time – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 01, 2018
I prefer to get to know people for a while I think 10 years is right because not everything is said in the first few years then later on the truth starts flowing. I want to see all sides how they are with and without money it helps choose your circle too I know couples that are still together the story is all about your input when it matters and your strength to persevere. Social media or not you have responsibilities show up , do up, love up. If I am going to spend the rest of my life with you I better know you inside and out

1 Like

Re: Dating A Guy For Over 5 Years Is A Waste Of Time – Toke Makinwa by khalids: 11:50am On Nov 01, 2018
As usual talking trash from her singular myopic point of view......THERE IS NO ONE SINGULAR FORMULA TO LIFE.........LIVE A GOOD LIFE AND ENJOY LIVING IT

1 Like

Re: Dating A Guy For Over 5 Years Is A Waste Of Time – Toke Makinwa by omooba969(m): 11:52am On Nov 01, 2018
DaddyNimo:
their lives revolves around us, there every existence is cos of us...so if guy A doesn't propose after 2yrs, you jump to guy B, if he doesn't propose again u jump to guy C. Guys do u see how powerful y'all are? these holes will keep jumping like monkeys if we don't marry dem, there's nothing they can do on their own about that...thats why you should never allow a woman boss u...cos you're doing her a favour dating her.

The feminists are coming for you. They will squeeze your balls today. grin

1 Like

Re: Dating A Guy For Over 5 Years Is A Waste Of Time – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 01, 2018
I Disagree With You On This
Re: Dating A Guy For Over 5 Years Is A Waste Of Time – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 01, 2018
There's no formular to love and marriage. What worked for A might not work for B.. Just follow your heart and be ready to go wherever it leads.. If it ends the way you hoped? Fine.. If not? Still very fine.. Just keep going eventually you'll find what you're looking for.
People ruin everything with these formulas and 'beliefs' (what our parents told us when we were kids). You meet a new guy and you're looking out for too many things. You're trying to follow this formula and that formula, trying to figure out what everything means instead of just savoring the moment.. Before you know it everything blows up in your face and you start looking for a new formula.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Guy For Over 5 Years Is A Waste Of Time – Toke Makinwa by omooba969(m): 11:56am On Nov 01, 2018
joenor:
one thing a lady should know is, is he ready, if yes, what are his plan with u in the feature? if he's ready n the finance is not there, how can you then support him as a lady, after prayer? is see hw u can make him stand... if might be ready but the money is not there to achieve his plan so help out.

#We can only make it, if all hands are on deck.

Most ladies lack ideas & are equally tight-fisted, I am sure you don't expect these ones to be helpful.smiley

May God help the man who falls into their trap. grin
Re: Dating A Guy For Over 5 Years Is A Waste Of Time – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
savior22:
yep she's kinda right undecided

How will she nt b right to u

Wen a lady is still in campus she doesn't know exactly what she wants

After graduating that's wen they start seeing who wasted their time, ,,,when I d real sense u helped yourself to waste ur time

Get someone who have the same goals and dreams and target and all will b well

It's only Diddy and casssi she could use as example

What about jet li and the wife who dated for 10years in other to achieve each other dreams and goals before tieing the knot together

What works for you might not work for others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating A Guy For Over 5 Years Is A Waste Of Time – Toke Makinwa by omooba969(m): 12:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
simplesearch:

Sometimes not the shortness or otherwise but the Attitude afterward, many women just wait respectfully and patiently to get hooked up and afterward begin to unfold their real identity that'll leave the Man astonished and bewildered. No man will date a noxious woman for that Long and still go ahead to tie the knot with her, moreover many long term relationship are sustained by immoral activities that hinders both party from having sound and realistic discussion that can make the relationship a success in the future.

@bolded,

Please throw more light on it coz ayam not understanding. smiley
Re: Dating A Guy For Over 5 Years Is A Waste Of Time – Toke Makinwa by Herrmes: 12:04pm On Nov 01, 2018
donkaz2:
I agree with her small girl big God any reasonable relationship should yield in 2 years
The yielding you're talking about is marriage and kids? shocked
Re: Dating A Guy For Over 5 Years Is A Waste Of Time – Toke Makinwa by Herrmes: 12:05pm On Nov 01, 2018
BlackAdam55:
of course she is.some people they will be doing bf and gf till they grow White hair like wft
What's wrong with it?
Re: Dating A Guy For Over 5 Years Is A Waste Of Time – Toke Makinwa by Yoighaman(m): 12:05pm On Nov 01, 2018
I don't seem to understand what this fuss is all about. Is it compulsory to get married? If you are happy without it, don't change a winning formula, continue with your life. If you are in it and unhappy, get the hell out! Just ensure you are happy, with or without marriage, that's all that matters.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Guy For Over 5 Years Is A Waste Of Time – Toke Makinwa by lloyds(m): 12:05pm On Nov 01, 2018
Opistorincos:
She's totally wrong this time

She always been wrong all the time.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Guy For Over 5 Years Is A Waste Of Time – Toke Makinwa by siegfried99(m): 12:07pm On Nov 01, 2018
Tallesty1:
And in your sperm filled head, everyone is in a relationship to get married? Sometimes it is not about how long but why? Why is this guy still with this girl after so many years? Why is she still with him?

OK, let's look at it this way.

Girl A has been in a happy relationship for the past seven years, they're happy in the relationship but nobody knows if it will end in marriage. The future is uncertain.

Girl B have been jumping from one guy to another for the past seven years and she's not sure if the guy she's currently seeing will marry her. The future is always uncertain.

Between this two people, who do you really think is wasting her time and life?

Find out why people are doing what they're doing before you start forcing your opinion on them.

Fact
Re: Dating A Guy For Over 5 Years Is A Waste Of Time – Toke Makinwa by omooba969(m): 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2018
solasoulmusic:
I prefer to get to know people for a while I think 10 years is right because not everything is said in the first few years then later on the truth starts flowing. I want to see all sides how they are with and without money it helps choose your circle too I know couples that are still together the story is all about your input when it matters and your strength to persevere. Social media or not you have responsibilities show up , do up, love up. If I am going to spend the rest of my life with you I better know you inside and out

@bolded,

Buahahahahahacheesy cheesy cheesy Toke & Pocohantas must not see this...lolcheesy

1 Like

Re: Dating A Guy For Over 5 Years Is A Waste Of Time – Toke Makinwa by omooba969(m): 12:15pm On Nov 01, 2018
NuhRegular:
There's no formular to love and marriage. What worked for A might not work for B.. Just follow your heart and be ready to go wherever it leads.. If it ends the way you hoped? Fine.. If not? Still very fine.. Just keep going eventually you'll find what you're looking for.
People ruin everything with these formulas and 'beliefs' (what our parents told us when we were kids). You meet a new guy and you're looking out for too many things. You're trying to follow this formula and that formula, trying to figure out what everything means instead of just savoring the moment.. Before you know it everything blows up in your face and you start looking for a new formula.

You make sense. smiley

Re: Dating A Guy For Over 5 Years Is A Waste Of Time – Toke Makinwa by Miles300: 12:17pm On Nov 01, 2018
So every 2 yrs and above a lady needs to change dick ?
Re: Dating A Guy For Over 5 Years Is A Waste Of Time – Toke Makinwa by BlackAdam55(m): 12:17pm On Nov 01, 2018
Herrmes:
What's wrong with it?
everything is wrong with it
Re: Dating A Guy For Over 5 Years Is A Waste Of Time – Toke Makinwa by Slikbae: 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2018
Actually it is your own head that is sperm filled. For once Toke got it right. She was right about everything in that write-up except for the part about the Russian Billionaire.

Instead of writing thrash for cheap likes,
read, comprehend and try to be meaningful.
Tallesty1:
And in your sperm filled head, everyone is in a relationship to get married? Sometimes it is not about how long but why? Why is this guy still with this girl after so many years? Why is she still with him?

OK, let's look at it this way.

Girl A has been in a happy relationship for the past seven years, they're happy in the relationship but nobody knows if it will end in marriage. The future is uncertain.

Girl B have been jumping from one guy to another for the past seven years and she's not sure if the guy she's currently seeing will marry her. The future is always uncertain.

Between this two people, who do you really think is wasting her time and life?

Find out why people are doing what they're doing before you start forcing your opinion on them.
Re: Dating A Guy For Over 5 Years Is A Waste Of Time – Toke Makinwa by Slikbae: 12:22pm On Nov 01, 2018
Like your mother right?

Toke is right. Don't like go play in dirt.
Skepticus:
cool

I always knew this donkey was an attention-seeking who.r.e.

RIP to the brains of all our ladies who look up to her.
Re: Dating A Guy For Over 5 Years Is A Waste Of Time – Toke Makinwa by Bewiseedet(m): 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2018
Biglittlelois:
She is right this time, men like that are destiny wasters, ladies, dont let any guy decieve you with "in 5 years time, we'lll get married" what happened to right now? before getting into any relationship, define it from the onset, tell him your commitment longevity, if he's not good with it, bounce!!!
how many times have u bounced?
Re: Dating A Guy For Over 5 Years Is A Waste Of Time – Toke Makinwa by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
adedayoa2:
nobody get degree for relationship, you fit think sey this one go work make e no work. Na your mind you know, so novice or no novice nobody be expert.
she is lucky in night biz dats nt d qualification 2 air ur school of thought anyhw
Re: Dating A Guy For Over 5 Years Is A Waste Of Time – Toke Makinwa by Tallesty1(m): 1:13pm On Nov 01, 2018
adedayoa2:
you missed where she said 'my take' shes not forcing her opinion on anybody.
Her take on people's relationships right?
Re: Dating A Guy For Over 5 Years Is A Waste Of Time – Toke Makinwa by Tallesty1(m): 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2018
Slikbae:
Actually it is your own head that is sperm filled. For once Toke got it right. She was right about everything in that write-up except for the part about the Russian Billionaire.

Instead of writing thrash for cheap likes,
read, comprehend and try to be meaningful.

Re: Dating A Guy For Over 5 Years Is A Waste Of Time – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 01, 2018
I pity the type of girls that will absorb this trash
And end up lusing that serious guy becus na to wear ring be your own priority

If a lady is busy achieving her goals or dream am (not talking about slaying and bleeping around o) and d guy too is busy achieving his own goals and dreams u kw go get time day envy who do wear ring among your friends

When you have nothing to offer the guy in a relationship then u start acting weird..and guys don't like a weird person

1 Like

Re: Dating A Guy For Over 5 Years Is A Waste Of Time – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 01, 2018
donkaz2:
I agree with her small girl big God any reasonable relationship should yield in 2 years

Those that met in 100 level and are still together for 4 years waiting to do and complete NYSC, then get married nko?
They even need t owork for atleast one year to get funds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating A Guy For Over 5 Years Is A Waste Of Time – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2018
Njeps:

Those that met in 100 level and are still together for 4 years waiting to do and complete NYSC, then get married nko?
They even need t owork for atleast one year to get funds.
My brother Abeg rest

Becus many of the females here are already in high institution already so if they like make they know filter advices from social media, ,,,that is their life problem
Re: Dating A Guy For Over 5 Years Is A Waste Of Time – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2018
She is a fool for generalizing based on her personal experience.
Re: Dating A Guy For Over 5 Years Is A Waste Of Time – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 01, 2018
donkaz2:
Imposing your personal standard on others is the peak of stupidity. Who are you to define "reasonable relationship"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BankyW Visits Funke,Rita, Kate & Uche Jombo In Tinapa / Photos From Toyin Afolayan's 57th Birthday Party / Toolz' Dazzles In Gold Jumpsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.