Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Filling Stations In Ojota Collects Mandatory 50 Naira To Sell Pms Into Kegs - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Filling Stations In Ojota Collects Mandatory 50 Naira To Sell Pms Into Kegs (665 Views)

LAWMA To Convert Popular Ojota Dump Site To Golf Course / 10 Misconceptions About Nigerian Filling Stations. / Fire At DSTV-Philips Ojota Studio Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Filling Stations In Ojota Collects Mandatory 50 Naira To Sell Pms Into Kegs by seanlaw(m): 8:22am On Jul 20, 2010
Hello Nlanders,
I find this amusing and annoying. I went to the Texaco filling station at Ojota to buy fuel and was told I have to pay 5o naira to buy fuel into a 5ltr keg. I was furious and the idiot said that there is a directive from the government not to sell into kegs again. I spoke with someone there who claimed he was the manager of the station and he also confirmed it and said they are collecting the money to "help" us. shocked angry sad
I later went to Total and the same thing was going on but the attendant at Total confessed it was to make ends meet and not because someone said they should not sell in Kegs.

Am posting this to find out if the same thing is happening else where.
looking forward to your response
Re: Filling Stations In Ojota Collects Mandatory 50 Naira To Sell Pms Into Kegs by toideve(m): 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2010
Nothing of such in Benin City
Re: Filling Stations In Ojota Collects Mandatory 50 Naira To Sell Pms Into Kegs by seanlaw(m): 1:54pm On Jul 21, 2010
toideve:

Nothing of such in Benin City

Went to ogun state and there was not of such either. Please anyone with the email addy of consumer protection commission?
Re: Filling Stations In Ojota Collects Mandatory 50 Naira To Sell Pms Into Kegs by dominique(f): 11:13pm On Jul 21, 2010
seanlaw:

Went to ogun state and there was not of such either. Please anyone with the email addy of consumer protection commission?

do we have such a thing? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Waec2010 Is Still Pend Never Mind Them / Three Nigerians In Uk Jail Over College Visa Scam / The Only Thing That Will Make You Financially Free In 2011. Guaranteed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.