Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. (50816 Views)

The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings / Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) / 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. by Lokoyen(m): 6:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
tobidam:
Wow!! What an opportunity to all and sundry. Learn French, Spanish, German, Italian, Chinese and English for FREE @ https://www.tobidam.com

Seun it seems u need a change of moderators and admins.

For the past 3 months I have reported over 300 spammers and frauds, yet ur moderators did nothing.

Now its even worse, you hardly see a post without heavy spamming.
Re: United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. by TheArabianMan: 6:04pm On Nov 01, 2018
richidinho:
President Atiku will unite us and end all this incessants waste of human lives

He is a wazobia, in fact he remains the only Fulani man with wives across the 3 biggest ethnic group in the country

The name "Atiku" means unity
it's a lie..the name atiku simply mean death and hell on earth
Re: United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. by lewis33(m): 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2018
GUY WHATCH YOUR TONGUE BEFORE YOU ARE ARRESTED, FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS NOT MADNESS
Osagyefo98:
Behold a professor of Intagrity mohamurder Buhari.
Re: United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. by Quaddafi29: 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
The headquarters of the shiite sect of Islam can be agreed to be in Iran and we all know that the enmity between the US and Iran is worse than anything imaginable. The US has shown that it can turn a blind eye to any amount of blood shed as far as its economic interest is safeguarded and so does it not give a hoot if the lives of its perceived enemies- individuals or government . Syria and Yemen easily come to mind. The US is only paying lip service and surely would be smiling at the death count. Trump,s only interest is money and nothing else. Ignore the RESTRAINT appeal. It's all bullshit.
Re: United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. by pek(m): 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2018
Only this are not witnesses to what happened will call their demonstration a peaceful protest.
Re: United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 01, 2018
lewis33:
GUY WHATCH YOUR TONGUE BEFORE YOU ARE ARRESTED, FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS NOT MADNESS

On this forum, if I may ask??
Re: United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. by Volcano12(f): 6:50pm On Nov 01, 2018
KingDonPablo:
Miyetti Allah spokesmen will threaten Nigerians, Buhari is deaf and dumb while our security forces form Ray Charles.

Fulani herdsmen kill hundreds, Buhari go get ear problem.

IPOB, a group with no arms and ammunition, have never killed anyone before will protest Buhari will send troops to Southeast for python dance.
In short, heartless

El Bubba, Apostle Suleiman and co urged their members to protect themselves against killers, DSS invaded their churches and whisked them away for intimidation.

Shiites have been pleading with Buharidiot for more than 3 years to release their leader, he has refused. They protested peacefully and the army used life bullets on them.

Oh Buhari why?
Why have you chosen to be wicked and evil?
Re: United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. by xpmode(m): 6:55pm On Nov 01, 2018
AFONJACOW:
I Don see Wetin I go use seek asylum in USA, nah to tell them I'm one of the shiite and the lifeless dullard is after my life.

Pls don't try it. You will be kill instantly at the embassy, anybody associated with Iranian Shiite is a poo to American Political Movement.

If you read the comment properly as that US is calling for investigation and prosecution of violent shiite protester
Re: United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. by Abu001: 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
Are you looking for quality advise on how to go about your visa application?
Do you have issues paying for sevis fee in any United States tertiary Institution?
Do you want to do your school application without stress.
1705 leadership Institute is your best alternative
Kindly reach out to this number: 0704 643 5603
Re: United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. by planetzoom: 7:04pm On Nov 01, 2018
I pity the USA,fulani herdsmen and Nigerian Army will soon invade new York and kill innocent Americans.
Re: United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. by BrokenCock: 7:04pm On Nov 01, 2018
richidinho:

He is a wazobia, in fact he remains the only Fulani man with wives across the 3 biggest ethnic group in the country

that's what u ppl always say! I know say ona go soon bring even obasanjo to rule again as ona no dey tire for these civil war participants.
Re: United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. by shabak: 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2018
richidinho:

why surporting fulani man , I thought you will bring your own candidate from east or no referendum no elections
Re: United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. by Zeusc(m): 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2018
struggling for power and equal rights
Re: United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. by Augustenite(m): 7:42pm On Nov 01, 2018
richidinho:

Fool! See him head like Aba made
Re: United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. by bewla(m): 7:43pm On Nov 01, 2018
richidinho:

Terrorist on the pro, say no to shitte no to Iran back sect and siria fund nation
Re: United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. by bmos(m): 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2018
richidinho:

Come see a man deceiving himself. Can a man unite Nigeria? I bet you let atiku becomes president and in a month, the grumbling will start to reach crescendo by the 4th month. That is when you will begin to see his shortcomings
Re: United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. by tiger28: 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
MEANWHILE...... White nationalists are fighting the police upvand down here..... Let them settle their OWN problems FIRST!
Re: United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. by ikwutasco(m): 8:15pm On Nov 01, 2018
Built2last:
A government that disobeys court orders poses a far greater threat to National security than a million and one Shiite Islamic sect.

As long as President Buhari continues to hold the Shiite leader, Sheik Alzakzakky and his aged wife in detention since 2015, AGAINST A VALID COURT ORDER and continues to unleash a murderous sunni dominated military on the Shiite group, he alone is responsible for any monster the Shiites might be forced to become in future.

They have been killed in their thousands. Buried in mass grave. Their leader brutalised, left with one eye and dumped in detention along with his wife since 2015 AGAINST A VALID COURT ORDER. More than six children of the Sheik leader have been killed by the same sunni dominated Nigerian military. Every of their procession which is seasonal somehow end up with the military supposedly running into them "by mistake" and leaving dozens of them dead.

This country is dancing Surugede. A dance of the spirit.

Someday, and that day is fast upon us, the Scions of today's victims of state violence and injustice will rise up and demand justice. BY FORCE.
surugede lolz...u mak brain!! Why is der division? Muslim is muslim i thought dat is wat der say
Re: United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. by bigcasava1(m): 8:48pm On Nov 01, 2018
Mrvocabularist:
United states will never condemn the killings of unarmed ipob members killed in some states in the east but will be running their mouth up and down when it comes to the northern hegemony,what an hypocrisy.
dats why am happy over what happened in pittyburg
Re: United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. by Mizwisdom(f): 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2018
Mrvocabularist:
United states will never condemn the killings of unarmed ipob members killed in some states in the east but will be running their mouth up and down when it comes to the northern hegemony,what an hypocrisy.

Northerners are their allies

"A house divided against itself can not stand"

If the North collapses, their hands on our oil through Northern rulership, ends
Re: United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. by gtown: 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2018
Annnonymous:

President for which kingdom
So you no know? ok mak I tell you. President for the kingdom of poeple of the potopoto republic of biaf raud. Just look see how him atiku late them with obituary deception.
That is even if their dilictor drops his no lefelendum no erection ideology.
But, no tell anybody say na me tell you oooh!

1 Like

Re: United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. by alfredilly: 9:21pm On Nov 01, 2018
If this seem too controversial in 2016 owing to the prevailing sentiment, the wanton killing and bloodshed in the last four days make even a passive observer to demand justice. This is the first of my series of provoked reaction three year ago.
"One need adequate knowledge about the
shiite and their historical antecedent in
Nigeria to make an unbiased opinion on
this issue. In the past, this sect has
conducted themselves in the most peaceful
way during their annual procession until
2014 when the procession was intercepted
by military resulting in the death of
zhazhaky's children. What transpired in
2015 was a result of unresolved hostility
stemming from 2014's killing as military
once again intercepted the sect's
procession. You need to understand that
the shiite were a minority islamic sect in
Nigeria accounting for 6 percent of the
muslim population. It is commonsensical to
realize that such a minority group seeking
expansion could not constitute tyranny
against their majority neighbour"
Re: United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. by gtown: 9:21pm On Nov 01, 2018
Quaddafi29:
The headquarters of the shiite sect of Islam can be agreed to be in Iran and we all know that the enmity between the US and Iran is worse than anything imaginable. The US has shown that it can turn a blind eye to any amount of blood shed as far as its economic interest is safeguarded and so does it not give a hoot if the lives of its perceived enemies- individuals or government . Syria and Yemen easily come to mind. The US is only paying lip service and surely would be smiling at the death count. Trump,s only interest is money and nothing else. Ignore the RESTRAINT appeal. It's all bullshit.
You have suspiciously gotten to add Israelese killing paletines with full consent and support of the US.
Re: United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. by akdjr(m): 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2018
I have never heard of United nation reacting to killings of black Americans by Americans cops.

I have never heard of united nation reacting to the poor infrastructure in Nigeria which is our major setback.

I have never heard about United nation reacting to countries that Nigerians looted funds are being kept.

I have never heard about United nation reacting to the Benin artifacts that were stolen by British Government.

I have never heard of United nation reacting to the physical and mental torture black suffered in the hands of slaves masters.

Fela once asked a this question in song titled "Beast of no Nation" wetin United inside United nation? Who and who unit for United nation? Animal talk!
Re: United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. by SheikShola4rill(m): 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
richidinho:

Vote your Atiku let me vote my Buhari...
Re: United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. by SheikShola4rill(m): 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
richidinho:

Re: United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. by Roger3D(m): 12:51am On Nov 02, 2018
BoneBlogger:
The United States Embassy has reacted to clashes between members of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria and security operatives in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. 

The US Embassy issued a statement on Thursday (today), calling for restraints from both sides. The statement read; 

The United States Embassy is concerned by the deaths resulting from clashes between Nigerian security forces and members of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria in areas surrounding Abuja.  We urge Government of Nigeria authorities to conduct a  thorough investigation of the events and to take appropriate action to hold accountable those responsible for violations of Nigerian law.  We urge restraint on all sides.

The crisis first unfolded on Saturday as troops from the Army Headquarters Garrison at Zuba, Gwagwalada Area Council of the FCT, reportedly gunned down six followers of the sect. The Army, however, claimed responsibility for three deaths.

Since the clash at Zuba, there has been heavy security presence in all the major entry points into the city, in an attempt to restrain to sect.

The Shiite members kick started their annual Arbaeen symbolic trek on Sunday, which also served as cover for a protest march against the continued detention of their spiritual leader by the federal authorities, with the clashes happening throughout the three days of the march/protest which led to the loss of many lives. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/united-states-reacts-to-clash-between-shiite-members-and-soldiers-in-abuja.html

America can't interfere in our affairs and tell us what to do. We eagerly await Mazi King's return with the hell he promised.
Re: United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. by hundredrivas(m): 4:46am On Nov 02, 2018
But y does buhari hate these shiite muslims like this? He started cutting them down immediatly he assumed power in 2015 . This is crime against humanity punnish able in international criminal court . Buhari must pay for his sins in the ICC nonsense.
Re: United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. by orisa37: 4:57am On Nov 02, 2018
The Sunnis and The Shiites are in Nigeria to destroy Africa in futhrance of Genesis 16:12.
Buhari is an interested party
Re: United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. by AFONJACOW(m): 8:28am On Nov 02, 2018
xpmode:

Pls don't try it. You will be kill instantly at the embassy, anybody associated with Iranian Shiite is a poo to American Political Movement.

If you read the comment properly as that US is calling for investigation and prosecution of violent shiite protester
bros I go seek asylum immediately I land Yankee , u think say I no sabi The rules
Re: United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. by toyetoba(m): 10:33am On Nov 02, 2018
richidinho:

And that is enough to rule a country having economic issues. I pity your career.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Labour Party Meeting In Kaduna / El-Rufai Prostrates To Welcome Osinbajo To Kaduna State. (Photos) / Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.