Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,879 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. (50817 Views)

The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings / Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) / 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 02, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
first of all i'm a muslim and if i must say the united state suppose to know that the shiites are illegal sect of people who are one of the numerous pawns in the game of former super empire Persia currently iran and also this sect goes against our constitutional doctorines because they are not(christans,idol woshippers, muslims) because we the muslims knows that they dont believe in what we believes in, besides they didnt registered organisation legally in the country yet the government chose to look the other way thanks to former head of state general sani abacha(God rest his soul) he has done alot in curtailling this sect and also in the early millenium the civilian rule under baba i dey kampe he too did his best to frustrate these scallwags uprising to bring peace to the nation but this is the first time that the government decides to makes the best decision by apprehending the capon of this cult and i pray he spend the end of his miserable life in prison
Re: United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 02, 2018
The best way to tackle this is to allow them to register their religious sect appropriately that is if they are willing to follow the rules some of which are they will not incite violence in the nation again and for those of you who are spitting trash against his arrest it seems like you live in the stone era for everyone knows that they break they law and the law acted upon him for we all saw the video of what transpired between the and the government macho men long live the nigerian military long live naija my motherland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai Prostrates To Welcome Osinbajo To Kaduna State. (Photos) / Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire / Street Shops Not Included In Markets Shutdowns – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.