Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Newly Reconstructed Ilorin - Jebba - Mokwa Road - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newly Reconstructed Ilorin - Jebba - Mokwa Road (34137 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Reconstructed Road Network In Victoria Island / Shitta-Oke Ode Bridge Reconstructed By Desmond Elliot (Picture) / Collapsed Mokwa-jebba Bridge Temporarily Fixed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Reconstructed Ilorin - Jebba - Mokwa Road by MrAJQ(m): 3:39pm On Nov 01, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Without a verifiable source, I won't believe this news.

Am from Kwara state and living in Kaduna that's my route to my homeland Offa, it is verified.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Reconstructed Ilorin - Jebba - Mokwa Road by Themandator: 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2018
diltstwoods:
you didn’t vote for him in 2015, your vote wouldn’t be needed to win in 2019. If you know the value of that road to Nigeria and if you know how many lives have been lost on that road in past years, you will give Buhari some kudos. Sai Buhari

Buhari needs all the votes he can garner, right now. This is not 2015.

He won the 2015 election in Lagos State with less than 90,000. That was when he was brand new and all the major celebs in Lagos ,were rooting for him.

12,000,000 Nigerians were still earning their salaries without fail. Pms was still selling for 96 naira. Benue,Taraba, Adamawa, Plateau, Zamfara , kogi and many more were still very happy and enamoured with him. Zakzaki and his band were all for him.

Let me ask you this: 12,000,000 voting adults lost 5heir jobs under him. Who do you imagin those with pvc amongst them would vote for?
Re: Newly Reconstructed Ilorin - Jebba - Mokwa Road by BubuZombi: 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

I will you believe? Even if you see black Na white for your side.

Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: Newly Reconstructed Ilorin - Jebba - Mokwa Road by Afolak(m): 3:48pm On Nov 01, 2018
Trustme2:
Hope Fashola will not forget Daura-Kaatina road that will ferry Buhari back to his cows in 2019. grin grin
Articulated Afternoon to u all
Sai Baba!

1 Like

Re: Newly Reconstructed Ilorin - Jebba - Mokwa Road by AdesegunSanni89: 3:50pm On Nov 01, 2018
Themandator:

He won the 2015 election in Lagos State with less than 90,000. That was when he was brand new and all the major celebs in Lagos ,were rooting for him.

12,000,000 Nigerians were still earning their salaries without fail. Pms was still selling for 96 naira. Benue,Taraba, Adamawa, Plateau, Zamfara , kogi and many more were still very happy and enamoured with him. Zakzaki and his band were all for him.

Let me ask you this: 12,000,000 voting adults lost 5heir jobs under him. Who do you imagin those with pvc amongst them would vote for?
Keep deceiving yourself...... You mentioned that he won with less than 90k votes cos he was brand-new, but you forgot to factor in PDP's Federal might and money in 2015 that is no longer there.

1 Like

Re: Newly Reconstructed Ilorin - Jebba - Mokwa Road by symbianDON(m): 3:52pm On Nov 01, 2018
anyone who didn't ply that road prior to 2015 WON'T understand.......as per this road o, I give bubu thumbs up!! dem REALLY try.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Reconstructed Ilorin - Jebba - Mokwa Road by Mulatta(m): 3:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
I hate narrow roads
Re: Newly Reconstructed Ilorin - Jebba - Mokwa Road by BabaAduras: 4:05pm On Nov 01, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
It is a shame that there are still a lot of you around on social platform.
All it takes from you to do before pouring your politically motivated venom on social media is to take a ride to check out the road.
Amaechi advised you to go out and check to verify in order to burst the ‘lies’
If you cannot do that, I would rather you keep your south to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Reconstructed Ilorin - Jebba - Mokwa Road by NiajaXionist: 4:21pm On Nov 01, 2018
tiredoflife:

Wetin happen
What's so special about the road
Mr. Hater road is an infrastructure usually build by a serious-minded government for the benefits of its citizens. It provides the ease of transportation of humans and goods which boost the economy and living standard of the communities close to it. Even the world superpowers America, Russia, China etc. boast and celebrates when they commission new roads. An idiot wailer like you won't appreciate it. God bless PMB, APC and all lovers of peace and Nigeria's Unity. May fire and thunder destroys any living being wanting to disrupt the peace and unity of our nation Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Reconstructed Ilorin - Jebba - Mokwa Road by Themandator: 4:35pm On Nov 01, 2018
PDP never interferes with votes from Lagos State. As a matter of fact, it was the APC that tookmthe ballot box into the palace not the oba of Lagos to rig the election .. you certainly will find the report in one of the major newspapers or tweeter

This is why Buhari is a no sell to hardworking Nigerians:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-1-1m-nigerians-slip-into-extreme-poverty-in-four-months

AdesegunSanni89:
Keep deceiving yourself...... You mentioned that he won with less than 90k votes cos he was brand-new, but you forgot to factor in PDP's Federal might and money in 2015 that is no longer there.
Re: Newly Reconstructed Ilorin - Jebba - Mokwa Road by peaceinnigeria: 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2018
Sir / ma, I can testify to this one as being real.

This is a route I ply from time to time on official assignment.

The last time I did, before my most recent, which was in August 2018, I spent 2 hours between Bode Saadu and Jebba, a distance of about 8 kilometers, due to the very bad state of the road.

But i was awed to see this the last time I travelled thru the route in August.

Kudos to Babatunde Raji Fashola and bravo PMB.

quote author=tommykiwi post=72595094]Hope is not the same way they snapped Rice farm from India to claim it was done by dis fake administration.
because APChit and LIE are like 5&6.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Newly Reconstructed Ilorin - Jebba - Mokwa Road by Themandator: 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2018
Nope. It has everything to do with competence, in the major areas of human development... This is where the wahala is ... Read am

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-1-1m-nigerians-slip-into-extreme-poverty-in-four-months

hajide:

Now I know you lots are only against this man out of sheer hatred and not for possible incompetence on his part
Re: Newly Reconstructed Ilorin - Jebba - Mokwa Road by EmirAbj: 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2018
Oyo To Ilorin Express Road When Will Mr Bubu The Lifeless President Of Nigeria Go Finish That One
Re: Newly Reconstructed Ilorin - Jebba - Mokwa Road by Bishop4real: 4:46pm On Nov 01, 2018
Themandator:

Most of your so called 12M that lost their jobs know deep down that their predicament predated PMB's emergence as president. It was a fallout of PDP's 16 years of misrule. Of course, they know the genesis of their problems & will vote accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Newly Reconstructed Ilorin - Jebba - Mokwa Road by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 01, 2018
Chukslele:
true I passed this route just yesterday while leaving illorin

Ok.
Re: Newly Reconstructed Ilorin - Jebba - Mokwa Road by Themandator: 4:50pm On Nov 01, 2018
No no no.. the jobs were created under the 16 years of the PDP led Nigeria ... When you hear that the economy was expanding and CNN was talking about it back in the days that it was so . under Pdp it means more jobs were being created ... No no no I won't agree with you. TVC started under Pdpas an international TV station with the Gmd sourced from aljaeera, not before PDP but under pdp and then Tinubu was forced to reduce it to a local TV station under Buhari

The people I am talking about are not small Pikin like you. Those I am talking about are people's father and mum and brother and sisters losing their means of support to their families.

Bishop4real:

Most of your so called 12M that lost their jobs know deep down that their predicament predated PMB's emergence as president. It was a fallout of PDP's 16 years of misrule. Of course, they know the genesis of their problems & will vote accordingly.
Re: Newly Reconstructed Ilorin - Jebba - Mokwa Road by daveP(m): 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2018
What's my own concern. It's only in Nigeria that something that is basic to humans and citizens is used to score cheap political points. Pls do your duty and stop doing like its one heavenly news that would make Nigerians dance shaku shaku come December.
Re: Newly Reconstructed Ilorin - Jebba - Mokwa Road by Apostlelong(m): 6:16pm On Nov 01, 2018
m
Re: Newly Reconstructed Ilorin - Jebba - Mokwa Road by profmnuhu(m): 6:19pm On Nov 01, 2018
Thank you..continuity is our logo
Re: Newly Reconstructed Ilorin - Jebba - Mokwa Road by cadesky(m): 6:46pm On Nov 01, 2018
Wow, once u traveling from kaduna to Ilorin and u hit dat road, ur body will never remain d same, if not 4 d reconstruction, I can say it is d worst road Nigeria eva av.... Weldon to who ever did dis...
Re: Newly Reconstructed Ilorin - Jebba - Mokwa Road by dam2000(m): 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
No be oga lie post this one i belief
Re: Newly Reconstructed Ilorin - Jebba - Mokwa Road by yashman: 7:10pm On Nov 01, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Hater no vex but the work is real

1 Like

Re: Newly Reconstructed Ilorin - Jebba - Mokwa Road by frozen70(f): 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
Dangote truck will steal spoil the roads
Re: Newly Reconstructed Ilorin - Jebba - Mokwa Road by chinedumoooo: 7:43pm On Nov 01, 2018
The most prudent, discipline, integrity and able gooding president.
Re: Newly Reconstructed Ilorin - Jebba - Mokwa Road by chinedumoooo: 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2018
The most prudent, discipline, integrity and able working president.

1 Like

Re: Newly Reconstructed Ilorin - Jebba - Mokwa Road by bewla(m): 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2018
ryloy:
Newly Reconstructed Ilorin - Jebba - Mokwa Road.
#PMBAtWork
really
Re: Newly Reconstructed Ilorin - Jebba - Mokwa Road by mayordj4real: 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
Newly constructed road that is cracking already. Shame
Re: Newly Reconstructed Ilorin - Jebba - Mokwa Road by sanusikebbe(m): 9:31pm On Nov 01, 2018
Thanks Mr. President Buhari. I owe you respect.
Re: Newly Reconstructed Ilorin - Jebba - Mokwa Road by ipobarethieves: 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2018
smiley wink cheesy grin smiley wink cheesy smiley cheesy wink grin
NiajaXionist:

Mr. Hater road is an infrastructure usually build by a serious-minded government for the benefits of its citizens. It provides the ease of transportation of humans and goods which boost the economy and living standard of the communities close to it. Even the world superpowers America, Russia, China etc. boast and celebrates when they commission new roads. An idiot wailer like you won't appreciate it. God bless PMB, APC and all lovers of peace and Nigeria's Unity. May fire and thunder destroys any living being wanting to disrupt the peace and unity of our nation Nigeria.
grin
NiajaXionist:

No need to invoke thunder brimstone/ fire on the enemies.Make we dey watch dem dis coming FeBUHARI.
Re: Newly Reconstructed Ilorin - Jebba - Mokwa Road by arilewo(m): 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2018
tiredoflife:

Wetin happen
What's so special about the roadg
You are a wicked soul if that is what will come out of your mouth. It takes days to travel Ilorin through Jebba, that Channels had to show how bad this road was several times on TV. The road was fixed and that is what is coming from your mouth. I have journey on this same road to Sokoto like for 4 occasions. Don't allow hatred for the man to becloud your sense of reasoning. He had fixed infrastructure more than your heroe even considering the exonomic reality on ground.
Re: Newly Reconstructed Ilorin - Jebba - Mokwa Road by candygist: 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
Themandator:
Even if Buhari should red carpet the whole nation, he will not win the 2019 presidential election

We know you are use to underdevelopment but the shock is that buhari is ready to turn Nigeria into a develop country just like China absinthe rest . 3 years and still counting
Re: Newly Reconstructed Ilorin - Jebba - Mokwa Road by piagetskinner(m): 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2018
Badonasty:

So Dem go eventually finish this road...I travel this road that year men

chai me too..From Ilorin to Kaduna...2008-2012...

it was really a terrible experience especially during raining season

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Billionaire With Private Jet/ Yacht To Pay Luxury Taxes From 2019 - Federal Govt / Buhari: University Degrees Won’t Necessarily Usher You Into An El Dorado / All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.